Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (36846 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by wany(f): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Igbojihadist:
come out make we run am live no be online matter
Am already out there dear,point me the location.

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by logon599: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:
So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs

This guy sounds like one of the perpetrators. That's the only thing that can justify this kind of comment on this kind of thread. Either that or your mind is so poor it can't conceive anything called wealth or what it can be used for. If everyone thought like you, the world would still be in the stone age now.

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by bigiyaro(m): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

It works very well. Anyone with useful information should inform the police. Those b@stards must me apprehended.
can you give me an instance?
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Igbojihadist: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2020
wany:
Am already out there dear,point me the location.
benin city
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by machiavelli95: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2020
kamez:
I thought Suleiman was a prophet? I ve watched his programs and I have seen him reveal prophesy about people and events

why cant the Holy Spirit just reveal the perpetrators to him

For we see in part and prophesy in part.

Besides, he is not the sheperd over that particular church where the crime happened.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by femi4: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2020
vivilafrosh:
If you know you raped her just tell me your whereabout because they will still catch you. Don't worry when I get the money I will bring food for you everyday before you join our ancestors. Am talking to the Benin boys in this group. Osas where is your friend ���
What if the rapist is no longer in Bini
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lematin(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

My Brother

U are a certified rapist

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

May misfortune not befall you!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Funmmyastic: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

May misfortune not befall you! Nonsense!

He is just a 17 years old kid.

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by donnie(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2020
vivilafrosh:
If you know you raped her just tell me your whereabout because they will still catch you. Don't worry when I get the money I will bring food for you everyday before you join our ancestors. Am talking to the Benin boys in this group. Osas where is your friend ���

grin grin angry
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by BiafranAttorney(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2020
vivilafrosh:
shut up this abia man

Pls never you, I repeat never you address him as an abia man

That clown is from a zoo pls not Abia

Thank you.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lawman88(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

delusion
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by knowhowk: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Good Gesture .
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by michoim(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by OKTolu: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Nice one from the man of God
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by gurusnizkid23: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2020
pls vote for me
*NIGERIA CAMPUS AWARD 2020.*
An Award platform targeted at rewarding creativity and hardworking West Africans.

Kindly click on this link��

www.muchmore9ja.com.ng/awards

to vote for *Ige oyeniyi* under the award category of the comedian of the year

Thank you.
*_Kindly Reboardcast._*��
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by willyjacs(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

mumu
he is helping the police.
ur sense is very almost useless.

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by saxxyb: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Apostle Suleiman idea is nice but also risky at the same time, we know that people are desperate money at this period, and it can easily lead to pressure and thereby lead to false accusation because of the money, I hope the police apply wisdom
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lightangel64: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
willyjacs:
mumu
he is helping the police.
ur sense is very almost useless.

Ok if a lie is placed on the head of an innocent person you will not go and blame him abi
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lightangel64: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

May misfortune not befall you!
Nonsense!

Not me, but you
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lightangel64: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Lematin:

My Brother

U are a certified rapist

Am not like you. Don't think everyone is a rapist cause you are one
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lightangel64: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2020
logon599:

This guy sounds like one of the perpetrators. That's the only thing that can justify this kind of comment on this kind of thread. Either that or your mind is so poor it can't conceive anything called wealth or what it can be used for. If everyone thought like you, the world would still be in the stone age now.

Shut up, sometimes you guys think like they put dirty in your brains
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by chudez0147(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

Donate your brain cause its wasted on you
E pain am
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lightangel64: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

As if you give to the poor. Police are doing their job, but we should help them do it better and faster by providing any useful information we have.

Ok, if someone knew who caused the sad incident wont that come out and report, the money he put is only going to cause false accusations on innocent people, peope can just put the lie on someone elses head and get the money, you know how our country works.
A girl just dies and its sad, but we should not ruin lives of other innocent people trying to get justice. As this matter you know the police can arrest everyone in that area and those who cant bail themselves will be left to rot, have you seen prison many people have been there for years cause they cant bail themselves.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by mozona(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2020
with this kind money they will be caught very very soon.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Erastuslove: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2020
They are not afraid to do such evil inside the CHURCH Wait for Gods Wrath
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by iqiq: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Who would want to come out when Nigerian police will arrest the person too as suspect. If suppose things works the way it should, lots of people would have come out to talk but are afraid of betting arrested
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Expresswriter: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

Shut up! Who you don help?

If you don't have anything positive to say, keep quiet.

Opening your mouth to question a man of God's action. Is it your money?

Does anyone control how you use your own money?

You're just like Judas in the bible who queried the lady who washed the feet of Jesus with expensive ointment! Exactly what you're saying is what Judas said,

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected,

5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.[b]”

6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied.
JOHN 12: 4 - 7.

So I ask you, aren't you like Judas
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by jacksonjason45(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Very stupid comments of urs; who told you not to make inquiry on how many poor he has helped?
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by tunary(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Henreez:

Must you complain all the time?

How much has your FATHER given to the poor?

Oh! I forgot he needs it more. Didirin!
Eye punch hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO he is on drug
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Bestinstinct(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
What happened to seeking devine interventions and holy ghost visions? Awon oniyeye....Just when their god is needed, they seek mortal solutions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / Funny Cartoons - No Sacred Cows Here . . . / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.