Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (36852 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Oizee(f): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:
So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs
what's dis 1 saying?
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lematin(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:

Am not like you. Don't think everyone is a rapist cause you are one
Silence is the best answer for a fool like you
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by MoIbrahim: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
COVID-19 don go down, these ones don resume
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Naijamingles: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Getdowntobiznes: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Nice one from the Apostle. The house of God can't just be stained like that... She needs justice #saynotorape #nomeansno...

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1267502701375520769
give the 1mil to the parent of the victim to ease the berrial kind of a thing, RIP 2 d departed soul!
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Ogediluv(f): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Pray non of ur love ones should be involve in that kind of act one day, fool.

lightangel65i:
So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by aspirebig: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is what playing the camera can easily do and resolve in a civilised country. Does the church where she went to read, not have a security guard? I know most churches have people around even when there church is not open for a service.

What about collecting the exhibit the killers used, I heard they used fire extinguisher to hit her. What a wicked world.Collecting the finger prints on the finger extinguisher could have also be a good evidence.

When are we going to start taking security matters seriously in Nigeria.All our politician are forming gods as if they are not mortals.No respect for the office they are holding. Is just to loot and go away.

Weekly people do BVN, international passport, driving license, national I'D card, voters card,SIM registration, etc, if all adults above 18 is mandated to go through at least each of these process of data identity capturing and have his or her biometrics on the system, and all the systems are in sync, they speak to each other, you don't need to promise anyone a dime to get the culprit. The culprit would be found in few minutes,

The other day about 8 young boys were captured by a CCTV jumping a fence to rob a building in Abuja and till date, those boys were not caught.

Daily people vandalise people's cars, take away batteries, brain box, and other valuables. Even attempted car theft, all these people are supposed to be arrested and easily prosecuted via collecting their finger prints. Just get one person, he will call the others.

This is year 2020 for God's sake.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by vivilafrosh(f): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
femi4:
What if the rapist is no longer in Bini
where is your friend
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Tellall21: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmmm shocked shocked
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by willyjacs(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

Ok if a lie is placed on the head of an innocent person you will not go and blame him abi
that won't be his fault.
even police nd governors put ransomes on the head of criminals..... its another way to get criminals quickly
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Jesuyinka01(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yaff mad
lightangel65i:

I no be like your papa
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2020
I like him.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good one
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2020
zionmde:
those beasts must be surely brought to books. Its just a matter of little time.
They desecrated a place of worship and they are in for an everlasting torment
we may not be the police, we may not have d slightest idea of who they are but one thing is sure
we will keep crying unto our God till they are apprehended and justice delivered

Sir zionmde....

Can I make a request? Can u help the lady?

As from today, I will stop being tribalistic.. I saw u corrected ur fellow igbo man when he abused a yoruba......

Watchout for my timekeeper moniker, it will never be used for rubbish tribal wars again... I learnt my lesson but pls kindly help..

I swore to God, I will never engage in any tribal words again......

Pls.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.