Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student (38215 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Justice must be served!

Death sentence for the culprits!

Looking at her face, I’m just moved to tears every time! How evil can people be? What did this girl do to deserve an end so horrendous?

death sentence is not Suggested for what ever crime.
Human cannot judge human, leave him with God.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by piamily(f): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2020
You’re very stupid for saying this. I hope if it were your mother that was involved or your sister you would not be saying this nonsense . God save your soul
KingAzubuike:
Let them go and look for something better to do with their time and lives.

RIp Uwa, May your soul sleep peacefully.

But truth be told , most ladies exagerrate this rape of a thing. The word "rape" has been so much bastardized. Even if you pressure a girl for sex and she later agreed, na see open leg for you o, she will still say you raped her ...all because you pressurized her for it. Reasons 98% of Nigerian ladies usually say they were raped if you asked them how they lost their virginity. It's very terrible.

I was having sex with this girl sometimes last year and after the romp, she sat down for one corner and began to cry like someone that was just raped. I wasted no time in sending her away from my house before she lands me in trouble. I was shocked. This was someone that even initiated the sex.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one says anything about it. The other day, I witnessed a lady grabbing a guys privates in public and everyone was smiling and cheering the dude. Now I imagined if it was the other way round, they would have decended on him.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Adex097: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
How people manage to get erection during act like this baffles me. Banging some one without thier consent
Justice for uwa
We almost get the same Bini name. Mine is Owa

Justice for you girl

This looks like family and friends of uwa not Uniben student
Me for like recommend this kind of treatment for those rapist once them catch them:
Force a hive of bees down their throat. Make sure you rub thier mouth with gasoline to further infuriates the bees
Then seal their mouth
And watch how this bees stings from within

A very painful way of killing rapist and other Moda fuckkkers

Why stress yourself when you can easily cut off the balls and feed their Diks to the dogs angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by iqiq: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerians united
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by oka4mt: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But truth be told , most ladies exagerrate this rape of a thing. The word "rape" has been so much bastardized. Even if you pressure a girl for sex and she later agreed, na see open leg for you o, she will still say you raped her ...all because you pressurized her for it. Reasons 98% of Nigerian ladies usually say they were raped if you asked them how they lost their virginity. It's very terrible.

I was having sex with this girl sometimes last year and after the romp, she sat down for one corner and began to cry like someone that was just raped. I wasted no time in sending her away from my house before she lands me in trouble. I was shocked. This was someone that even initiated the sex.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one says anything about it. The other day, I witnessed a lady grabbing a guys privates in public and everyone was smiling and cheering the dude. Now I imagined if it was the other way round, they would have decended on him.

Nigga, you must be an under age King. its either u are a rapist yourself or u have a problem upstairs. be careful what you say, Rape is real and hurtful. well, u are not a woman, so u can never imagine the trauma some of them go through just because of their sexuality.
Respect yourself and respect others as well.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by berrystunn(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Ussycool:
I stand 4 justice, no matter the odds. Stop preying on inocent girls and boys as well.
I wonder why they can't walk in Ashawo's quaters and pay just #500 for S3X. Better still, they should opt for marriage and enjoy S3X for life.
Though I don't know if raping is actually a DISEASE.

Too many Youth are on hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by VenumX: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

A girl was raped, beaten and killed. People are calling for justice and you are here saying they should go and find something to do with their lives?

What has this case got to do with any exaggeration you stupidly experienced? Who forced you to have sex with the girl?

You are clearly a rapist and a child molester in the making.
Let us catch you first and the 55+ rapists that liked your useless epistle.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by BigBashiru: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Someone who defends rapists using excuses and suggesting that victims of rape somehow have a role to play in their own rape or exaggerate is a Rapist too!
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by SolarEdge: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Gmajor:
Are they not on vacation?
Huge number of uniben students reside in Benin.. At least 40%. So converging for a peaceful protest won't be a big deal
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Enyimbamercedes: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2020
otokx:

EVANS has still not been brought to Justice.

Well... my point exactly! The police do not have the ability to solve crimes!! Solving a crime isn’t just catching people with dreadlocks and pinning accusations on them neither is it calling a man a kidnapper and not being able to prosecute home successfully in court!

A successful conviction is a solved crime and our police are not able to do this! Simple
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Lightangel64: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1JhDULTjFE
UNIBEN STUDENTS PROTEST AGAINST THE RAPE OF VERA UWAILA

When they get corona virus they would say where was God, will this protest bring back the girl or undo the act?, Will it force the criminal to come out? No.
Then don't risk your own life cause someone is dead
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Lightangel64: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

Someone who defends rapists using excuses and suggesting that victims of rape somehow have a role to play in their own rape or exaggerate is a Rapist too!

You are worse than a goat
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Lightangel64: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You have wisdom, finally someone speaks up, men are maltreated and termed criminal every time, we have had enough
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Antichristus: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2020
They should burn down those Redeem business and Ponzi scheme centres called churches. grin grin grin
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Vhickthour(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
See as this girl take blow Mehn bad thing bad ooo RIP Uwa #JusticeforUwa
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Ussycool: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
berrystunn:

Too many Youth are on hard drugs
I see, after all say no to drug we sing daily.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by SecretPerv: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This is not the fucking time for you to write this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by subcbouy: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Movicq:
Make police find dis guy
For his statement or he committed the crime.?
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by subcbouy: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I put all the blame on the government.
Everything is the government. Don't guide yourself first and wait for the government to guide you. When will you start to blame yourself for your own negligence? When the government will start, you will still complain.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by berrystunn(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ussycool:

I see, after all say no to drug we sing daily.

Too many junkyard still looking normal

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by sircatherine45(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
subcbouy:
Everything is the government. Don't guide yourself first and wait for the government to guide you. When will you start to blame yourself for your own negligence? When the government will start, you will still complain.

that's what they do
to eat, govt
to s**t, govt
to f**k, govt

avoid such people with "entitlement mentality"
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I put all the blame on the government.
all rape cases r swept under the carpet , so rapist r more confident , bisola case showed them they can get away with anything

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

When they get corona virus they would say where was God, will this protest bring back the girl or undo the act?, Will it force the criminal to come out? No.
Then don't risk your own life cause someone is dead
u must be the killer , if u r pained people r protesting for justice , u are definitely a rapist , and an evil soul!! Spit !!
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Biggers82:
That girl should be forgeted she should be in her house reading why still in the school premises why not go to her house and do what ever she wants to do orders are still at home because of Lockdown she dey school dey do oloshi work
Rapist , Church is supposed to be the safest place for any Christian �, weather is to read , pray or think
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Who killed the villagers in Kajuru, Plateau, Katsina etc? Have they been caught?

Who killed Dele Giwa?

Who killed Bola Ige?

There are thousands of unsolved crimes unsolved . The police do not have the ability to solve crimes. Simple...
lol do u know how many crimes the police solved? This killer isn’t even a professional one . He would be caught . All these names u called are people killed based on politics, and u know how politicians r in our country. But this person being a common man , he would be caught
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Enyimbamercedes: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
lol do u know how many crimes the police solved? This killer isn’t even a professional one . He would be caught . All these names u called are people killed based on politics, and u know how politicians r in our country. But this person being a common man , he would be caught

So our crime solving is selective? We chose which crimes are solved and which shouldn't. There is a reason why Lady Justice wears a blindfold and holds a sword in one hand and a scale balance in the other.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Lightangel64: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
u must be the killer , if u r pained people r protesting for justice , u are definitely a rapist , and an evil soul!! Spit !!

Don't you ladies, protect other ladies that kill their husbands and cut off their dicks, and men falsely accused of rape and say they deserve it. So stop being a stupid hypocrite. And i never supported rape i said if women don't care when it happens to men, then no one will care if it happens to them. Period so read stupid.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Swtbabyvee(f): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

Don't you ladies, protect other ladies that kill their husbands and cut off their dicks, and men falsely accused of rape and say they deserve it. So stop being a stupid hypocrite. And i never supported rape i said if women don't care when it happens to men, then no one will care if it happens to them. Period so read stupid.
hmmmmm
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Biggers82(m): 1:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Rapist , Church is supposed to be the safest place for any Christian �, weather is to read , pray or think

My friend keep quite Church is not a Library if she wants to Read she should go to Library during the day not in the night .

why should she be inside that type of Yeye Fake Church at odd hours knowing fully well that they have Randy So called Pastors moreover she should be in her family house not in that Stupid church
That girl just killed herself notting more biko.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by damnnotagain: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Arrested By SARS In Owerri Yesterday For No Reason / Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture) / Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.