Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student (38217 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by FlordFlorez(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
These protest will only pile pressure on the police to arrest innocent people Like they have already done.

Our police do not have the ability to solve crimes... simple!!!
Seconded. They are very clueless and professionally unintelligent. All suspects are culprits. Just watch.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Maliqcious: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2020
martineverest:
they should protest to oba palace,so he will instruct his priests to do the needful..
i like that
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by mrkings84(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Her killers will be regretting now if their intentions wasn't to kill her. I just wonder how they are gonna survive with all the curses Benin people will render on them...
Worst still, by the time Pa ADEBOYE release one curse on them, they are finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by vasco01(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Gmajor:
Are they not on vacation?

For Nigeria everything is possible
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Biggers82(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2020
That girl should be forgeted she should be in her house reading why still in the school premises why not go to her house and do what ever she wants to do orders are still at home because of Lockdown she dey school dey do oloshi work
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ipobarecriminals: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Bia! Who told u police//those in government dnt knw the killer of Bola Ige/Dele Giwa lipsrsealed embarassed?.Who told u Kastina,Kaduna etc government dnt knw the perpetrators of the bloodshed? Dnt u see Kastina state government plus Soldiers in group pictures with these bastards?Why do government released arrested Boko boys?,Aren’t the same Nig police arrested Rivers state murderer?.Just wait and see
Enyimbamercedes:

Who killed the villagers in Kajuru, Plateau, Katsina etc? Have they been caught?

Who killed Dele Giwa?

Who killed Bola Ige?

There are thousands of unsolved crimes unsolved . The police do not have the ability to solve crimes. Simple...

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by CheedyJ(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Let them go and look for something better to do with their time and lives.

RIp Uwa, May your soul sleep peacefully.

But truth be told , most ladies exagerrate this rape of a thing. The word "rape" has been so much bastardized. Even if you pressure a girl for sex and she later agreed, na see open leg for you o, she will still say you raped her ...all because you pressurized her for it. Reasons 98% of Nigerian ladies usually say they were raped if you asked them how they lost their virginity. It's very terrible.

I was having sex with this girl sometimes last year and after the romp, she sat down for one corner and began to cry like someone that was just raped. I wasted no time in sending her away from my house before she lands me in trouble. I was shocked. This was someone that even initiated the sex.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one says anything about it. The other day, I witnessed a lady grabbing a guys privates in public and everyone was smiling and cheering the dude. Now I imagined if it was the other way round, they would have decended on him.
Don't worry when your daughter is raped & her head brutally smashed to death we would look for something to do with our lives ok..maybe ur daughter initiated d rape..idiot

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ManoelCzar(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Rape is so pervasive in our society. It's almost been normalised.
It's high time we all acted decisively. We must stipulate the severest sentence possible, set up special investigators and get special courts to try rape cases expediously. WE CAN'T LET THIS CONTINUE.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by SoNature(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2020
DonDraper66:
you are one of those rapists ,,,,,,your foolishness pass convid -19

That's no foolishness

KingAzubuike raised very important points

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by KingAzubuike(f): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2020
SoNature:

That's no foolishness

KingAzubuike raised very important points
It's because of people like them these ladies blackmail alot and get away with it. I'm not saying there's no rape, the is but in most cases, it's usually exagerrated by the ladies to score cheap points.

4 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by efeski(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But truth be told , most ladies exagerrate this rape of a thing. The word "rape" has been so much bastardized. Even if you pressure a girl for sex and she later agreed, na see open leg for you o, she will still say you raped her ...all because you pressurized her for it. Reasons 98% of Nigerian ladies usually say they were raped if you asked them how they lost their virginity. It's very terrible.

I was having sex with this girl sometimes last year and after the romp, she sat down for one corner and began to cry like someone that was just raped. I wasted no time in sending her away from my house before she lands me in trouble. I was shocked. This was someone that even initiated the sex.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one says anything about it. The other day, I witnessed a lady grabbing a guys privates in public and everyone was smiling and cheering the dude. Now I imagined if it was the other way round, they would have decended on him.

Grow a brain

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Denique(f): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Adamsdelrio:
Someone who defends rapists using excuses and suggesting that victims of rape somehow have a role to play in their own rape is a Rapist too!

Like the IDIO.T above!
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Adamsdelrio:
Someone who defends rapists using excuses and suggesting that victims of rape somehow have a role to play in their own rape is a Rapist too!

Either they have raped in the past, or they are potential rapists. No means no.
My then babe traveled to my town. Everyone knows her o. She got naked on her own. We always play but no penetration. I put on the raincoat. As I wanted to enter, she said she would have preferred I didn't. I came out. She was already engaged to be married to me. Simple. Her body. Her right.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by OKTolu: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2020
#justiceforuwa#
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Such a horrible way to die.

Parents train your kids properly.
Don't leave training for maids pls undecided
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by mekuxiani(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga this is not the time for this speech people will think you are insensitive
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Swealy: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nah it's high time we stand for what is right
That's why Nigeria is not moving forward everybody dey mind thier business dey hide thier face
Nobody wan talk that's why government feel they can steal and get away with it
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Mumu talk, somebody died of rape you're here spewing all these crap. If someone says no Don't force the person. You're a bad example.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Idamond: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2020
How i wish say on the process them burn 10 houses, 20 cars, destroy the church na dat time FG and different G Os and people go rise up e go go world wide... I done see say for this life anything way dey peaceful solution no dey come out..

You for see say FG for talk say anybody wey rape must be killed.. raper now go dey fear
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by annsrealms(f): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This is a potential rapist. Sad.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by kode12: 7:45am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This is neither the place nor time for this. Express your sympathy and move on. This ain't just rape now, this is murder. If it were your sister or other female relative, you wouldn't want anyone coming to rationalize or trivialize the situation, so don't do it to another. If ladies act slutty you'll call them slay queens or other derogatory names, this child went to a church which was supposed to be a safe and quiet place, to read. She was planning ahead, hoping to get ahead and prepped for resumption. It's a sad day, let us grieve for and with the family please!

3 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Enyimbamercedes: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
Bia! Who told u police//those in government dnt knw the killer of Bola Ige/Dele Giwa lipsrsealed embarassed?.Who told u Kastina,Kaduna etc government dnt knw the perpetrators of the bloodshed? Dnt u see Kastina state government plus Soldiers in group pictures with these bastards?Why do government released arrested Boko boys?,Aren’t the same Nig police arrested Rivers state murderer?.Just wait and see

Knowing the killers is not the same as bringing them to justice. Solving a crime means the killers has been apprehended, prosecuted and convicted.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Vikynas: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Gmajor:
Are they not on vacation?
I wonder...o
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Ayomarcel(m): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2020
This is the kind of protest we want. Not online protest. Take to the streets!!!
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by deco22(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol were you not also there, why did you not shout abi you are fool? It is only when women bring up the matter of rape, that you remember men get molested. I dont blame you sha, you are even a self confessed rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by kelvindj98: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're sick in d head and liver.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Alaganature(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Which one be protest again? I thought University are on covid 19 holiday..No social distance self.. Nigeria is a joke
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by cerebralniggie1: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Low budget Nwaamaikpe
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ezechi24(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

oga what is the relevance in this rubbish u just typed.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by otokx(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Knowing the killers is not the same as bringing them to justice. Solving a crime means the killers has been apprehended, prosecuted and convicted.

EVANS has still not been brought to Justice.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by gurusnizkid23: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2020
pls vote for me
*NIGERIA CAMPUS AWARD 2020.*
An Award platform targeted at rewarding creativity and hardworking West Africans.

Kindly click on this link��

www.muchmore9ja.com.ng/awards

to vote for *Ige oyeniyi* under the award category of the comedian of the year

Thank you.
*_Kindly Reboardcast._*��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Arrested By SARS In Owerri Yesterday For No Reason / Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle / Taxify Driver Batters A Woman By Not Addressing Him As "Eh" In Yoruba (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.