Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student (38202 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by gbadexy(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
I will not be surprised if the culprit is someone used to the church, perhaps someone she could identify.
The culprit would be caught soon sure enough and I would love to hear his or their explanation.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ipobarecriminals: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2020
shocked
Movicq:
Make police find dis guy
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2020
may your killers never go unpunished,rest on with the lord.To all Men who don't control their organs, may it not lead you to destruction
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by jeriwap(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2020
chomchom1:
cry killer must not go unpunished. # justiceforher# cry

I thought university are on covid 19 holiday undecided

Thought same too! Abi Uniben is another country? undecided grin
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by coolfredo(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Let them go and look for something better to do with their time and lives.

RIp Uwa

But truth be told , most ladies exagerrate this rape of a thing. The word "rape" has been so much bastardized. Even if you pressure a girl for sex and she later agreed, na see open leg for you o, she will still say you raped her ...all because you pressurized her for it. Reasons 98% of Nigerian ladies usually say they were raped if you asked them how they lost their virginity. It's very terrible.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one says anything about it. The other day, I witnessed a lady grabbing a guys privates in public and everyone was smiling and cheering the dude. Now I imagined if it was the other way round, they would have decended on him.
Are u normal so?

18 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by gfon(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Movicq:
Make police find dis guy
the guy fit no sabi anything on the matter,but this statement would surely put him in trouble

6 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by EdiskyHarry: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
I put all the blame on the government.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
anytime the find that rape criminal, make dem contact me abeg, I wan dey among those that would cut off his legs, hands and dick.

pls, pls, make una notify me.

abeg.

Oloriburuku somebody angry

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by BABANGBALI: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2020
They just wasted that fine babe and her pusssssy for nothing
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by DonDraper66: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

RIp Uwa

But truth be told , most ladies exagerrate this rape of a thing. The word "rape" has been so much bastardized. Even if you pressure a girl for sex and she later agreed, na see open leg for you o, she will still say you raped her ...all because you pressurized her for it. Reasons 98% of Nigerian ladies usually say they were raped if you asked them how they lost their virginity. It's very terrible.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one says anything about it. The other day, I witnessed a lady grabbing a guys privates in public and everyone was smiling and cheering the dude. Now I imagined if it was the other way round, they would have decended on him.
you are one of those rapists ,,,,,,your foolishness pass convid -19

10 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ipobarecriminals: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Exactly!I believe she knw the baztardz,in other To kip her quiet,they smashed her with fire extinguisher.One thing is certain,God will NOT sleep
gbadexy:
I will not be surprised if the culprit is someone used to the church, perhaps someone she could identify.
The culprit would be caught soon sure enough and I would love to hear his or their explanation.

4 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by stormborn28(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
These protest will only pile pressure on the police to arrest innocent people Like they have already done.

Our police do not have the ability to solve crimes... simple!!!
says who? The useless idiot will be apprehended soon..

5 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ipobarecriminals: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Who told u Nig police do not have ability to solve crimes? Just wait and see
Enyimbamercedes:
These protest will only pile pressure on the police to arrest innocent people Like they have already done.

Our police do not have the ability to solve crimes... simple!!!

5 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by martineverest(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2020
they should protest to oba palace,so he will instruct his priests to do the needful..

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Yankee101: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
I think if you rape a woman you deserve to be raped with a stick in your arse once it's proven beyond all reasonable doubt and if you kill and rape then make dogs chop you alive
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by tedbaj(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
What is this one saying. Are you for or against.. grin
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by stormborn28(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

RIp Uwa, May your soul sleep peacefully.

I was having sex with this girl sometimes last year and after the romp, she sat down for one corner and began to cry like someone that was just raped. I wasted no time in sending her away from my house before she lands me in trouble. I was shocked. This was someone that even initiated the sex.

im coming for your head

First of all, do you think you are normal with this coming from you?

Hmmmmm... After checking, I discovered nothing in the brain.. Now my recommendation..

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ModestGal(f): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Better
This should be done for all rape cases, murder cases, etcetra. I'm sure even if the killer wasn't able to get arrest, he go die where he dey because he would be hearing/seeing all the news.
Its high time our people stand up for just causes, but please maintain social distance while protesting. Aani rogun korona o
#staysafe
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by SKYJACOB: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
proudlyupdates.com
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Enyimbamercedes: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2020
mediocre:
How do you know the person they arrested was innocent? Perhaps you know the real culprit(s)
I don’t but I sure do know that you cannot lift fingerprints from a fire extinguisher and go into town to pick some one up
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by logon599: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2020
I maintain that anyone who derives pleasure from forcefully having carnal knowledge of another human being, has a mental anomaly that can only come from the devil. Plus the violence to murder. This is just too sad. RIP to a candle snuffed out. I pray comfort for her family in this difficult time, and for the REAL perpetrators to be brought in and justice to be served. Amen

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ipobarecriminals: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Not everybody are dumb upstairs..Sch can resume any time and phew,exam start.They should go and do wot exactly sat home? Sleep,eat,watch tv?
stevrulez:
Students protesting in their school when it's closed
Naija na wa o.. undecided
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Harjiboye1(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2020
The police most arrest this stupid and fool guy saying that grin sad angry
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by 1stola: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I was having sex with this girl sometimes last year and after the romp, she sat down for one corner and began to cry like someone that was just raped. I wasted no time in sending her away from my house before she lands me in trouble. I was shocked. This was someone that even initiated the sex.

You started your post senselessly.
ARE WE SURE YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THE RAPISTS?
And there's no sense in your entire posts.
How can you ever be successful in life with this kind of brain in your head?
That's the problem with most of you and why this country has remained like this.

If Uwa was your sister, would you have been do senseless in your comments.

YOU WILL BE EXPOSED SOON BY GOD'S GRACE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ManoelCzar(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2020
A good move by the students... With all the agitations and rising tensions so far I'm quite certain that the NPF and other relevant agencies will look or are already looking into this matter, we all know that when the NPF wants to get a job done, they don't relent, justice will surely prevail.

it's high time this madness in the guise of rape stops.

Women are a blessing to the world
If she says NO, it's NO... why rape her?
Oh! She isn't 'well clothed' and the first thing that comes to your mind is rape?? oh, how low you've stooped as a man...

It's quite saddening.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Enyimbamercedes: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
Who told u Nig police do not have ability to solve crimes? Just wait and see

Who killed the villagers in Kajuru, Plateau, Katsina etc? Have they been caught?

Who killed Dele Giwa?

Who killed Bola Ige?

There are thousands of unsolved crimes unsolved . The police do not have the ability to solve crimes. Simple...

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by deltateam: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1JhDULTjFE
UNIBEN STUDENTS PROTEST AGAINST THE RAPE OF VERA UWAILA

I think that this is hypocrisy of the highest order.
UniBen is a known haven for cultists and some of them are students of UniBen.

Let them use that energy to fight against cultism in their school by helping to flush out all student cultists in their institution.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Hey Oga completely true buh let's focus on what's at hand, d death of uwa

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by sanpapi(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2020
tragic way to die, i think she might know the individual involved
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Maliqcious: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=90218396] Let them go and look for something better to do with their time and lives.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one it. Lemme tell you the truth? You are a complete set of a stupidify non-entity and a nimcompoop by default.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Movicq:
Make police find dis guy

Maybe he had bad blood with her buh that doesn't mean he was involved in her rape! He should be called 4 questioning & after that if nthin is found on him he should be let loose b4 24hrs, let's not hang a noose on sm1 who didn't commit d crime y d perpetrators walk free, despite d anger & outrage to catch d culprit let's go about it openly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Arrested By SARS In Owerri Yesterday For No Reason / Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture) / Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.