Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! (2537 Views)

Beware: "Alphamale" & MGTOW In Nigeria Are Potential Rapists And Ritual Killers / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by Kingsintei(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
#justiceTome.......Girls has molested me too aswell n I dinnur enjoy it as people would think.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by Sierusvirus(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
They say KARMA is wicked and it will surely come back.
Women, I mean both mothers, sisters from mothers sides and fathers, female maids, female teacher in school.

Generally greater percentage of women under that categories have raped, sexually molested and abused a male child, pretending and acting like a mother to avoid eyes being long on her.

They have mess a male child’s Brain exposing him to sexual objects making him think about only sex and later blaming the men that their brain thinks about Sex a lot.

Once any woman rapes, molest or abuse a male child , they will be so nice to the male child but he will be under a serious close watch to prevent him from telling the Father what has happened to him and if he mistakenly voice out a little of it, she will punish him by not being caring again or doing mischievous things to get back at him for telling (mine was putting kerosine inside my food while my brothers food were normal)

The problem is that men (fathers) who ought to protect their male child are out there looking for money to feeding his home leaving the responsibilities to the wife who he trust but she and her sisters, maids etc are not to be trusted at all.

Even if the male child tells his father, he won’t take it serious rather make him understand that, for him to be a man, he should go and make money forgetting that everybody can make money (Man or woman) but you can’t buy moral decency once not acquired at a tender age which greater percentage of men are deprived of by the women and the society.

In all this, the society neglects the males child and pretends it won’t affect his sense of reasoning as a human being but rather saying it only affects the female whom they fight for and source for helper (Couselling)

- Lets eradicate RAPE starting from the source (rape of a male child by women).
- Let’s educate our male child of women rapist.
- That a woman gave birth to a male child doesn’t give her the right to explore his private parts at Will, expose his private parts in front of all women in her house but cover the female to avoid being seeing by males. Treat all child equally.
- Don’t allow any woman to lap your male child, the rape starts from there (romancing him like she’s caring).
- Never allow any woman to peck or kiss your male child, she’s trying to lure him in and rape him.
Women rapist should also face the wrath of the law (15 years prison) no mercy.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by callmeRichie(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave

as much as I would have loved this, you just forfeited it? with your feeble based femisim. You think you can achieve this without men?? or by blasphemy against men

She you still have a father?? I'm starting to think you're a bast....

You don't achieve a movement by this shit you just typed there! So next time know how to use your words.

Besides women rape to, abi you never heard of that before

#ARapistIsAMurderer!!!!
#NoToInhumanity!!!
#StopRapingOurBoysAndGirls!!!
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:

Yes and all women have probably slept with an underaged boy making them rapists too. Didn't they teach you not to be in the wrong place at such a time, what was she doing there. Bad thing exist in the world if you like you can blame all men, like a little kid. She is dead the matter don end if you like you can go and start killing men, but you don't even have the guts
Don`t feed the troll man, she`s only trying to get to your emotions... You know you're no rapist and you know you would never support the act of rape.
If she wants to go on and generalize all men as rapist then maybe we should also label all females as rapist.

Consider this:
When a man is accused of rape, even if it is a false accusation, many men will rush to aid the `supposed´ FEMALE VICTIM. Even before there is a trial, the ``rapist`s´´ life will most certanly be ruined. You will not see men cutting the rapist a slack . Even, other men are suggesting to CASTRATE the accused, men will perceive such a crime as SEVERITY (although it is only serious when WOMEN are the victims, when men are raped, it is not that serious. If a man is raped by a WOMAN, he is considered `lucky´). No sympahty for the man being accused.
Doing that, men are actively PROVING that NOT ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS. That in fact, the OPPOSITE is TRUE: rapists are ABHORRENT to men.

Now lets see the other way around. Let`s say that a WOMAN is accused, with PROOF, of RAPING A MAN. OR A CHILD. Or of commiting VIOLENCE (castration perhaps?) agaisnt a man? OR A CHILD? Where is the mob of angry FEMALE PROTESTERS? Where are the people defending the MALE VICTIMS on the bases that MEN LIVES have INTRINSIC VALUE? Where are the WOMEN that are CONDEMING the FEMALE RAPISTS/AGGRESSORS when the victim is a MALE STRANGER? You see none.
So basically it is right for me to say that `` ALL FEMALES ARE RAPIST´´ , they do not CARE about MALES who get RAPED, they consider it IMPOSSIBLE or a JOKE and would most likely do it without any feeling of REMOURSE.

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by baddo00: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Trust me, it doesn't matter if you are a pastor, imam, born again, Satan son, Jesus pikin, gentle guy, nice guy.. All men are potential Rapist.
Every man has a 30% possibility of raping or sexually harass someone whether now or in the future... Whether Africa or America, Asia or Europe, all men are potential Rapist and abuser.

Women have been unfortunate, if they are not raped, they will be abused (emotional, physical, and so on)...

Women ain't safe again, they walk with the fear of not being raped in a particular place bcox potential Rapist called Men dominate the area... There is even a time to walk and a time not to walk as a lady so as not to be attacked..

Women are living in the constant fear of Rapist (Men)...

What is the solution?

How do we solve this issue? These Rapist called men don't only rape but take away precious lives of the species endangered...

Why kill after raping? So as not to be identified?

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape
#womenrevolutionalmovement

Cc: lalasticlala Dominique Seun pls take to promise land... Let's listen to opinions
keep the same energy when you give birth to a child... you can name him 'Rapist jr'
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by ITbomb(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2020
70% of Nigerians at one time in their life do struggle with a girl for sex.
That's how it starts
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2020
This confused nigga again? undecided
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2020
ITbomb:
That's how it starts

And you carried out this research when?
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2020
ITbomb:
That's how it starts

Exactly.. Those guys commenting rubbish are dumb.

Dande55 paxie
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2020
luminouz:

And you carried out this research when?
Lumi baba... I hail u sir... Much respect
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by Tchalz(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Your father, sons, grandfathers, sons, brothers and fathers-in-law, nephews, uncles and husband are potential rapists...Unam ikot! Instead of you to condemn the act, you're here dragging the entire male folk into this rubbish. Stupid of you!
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by Infinixs5: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Trust me, it doesn't matter if you are a pastor, imam, born again, Satan son, Jesus pikin, gentle guy, nice guy.. All men are potential Rapist.
Every man has a 30% possibility of raping or sexually harass someone whether now or in the future... Whether Africa or America, Asia or Europe, all men are potential Rapist and abuser.

Women have been unfortunate, if they are not raped, they will be abused (emotional, physical, and so on)...

Women ain't safe again, they walk with the fear of not being raped in a particular place bcox potential Rapist called Men dominate the area... There is even a time to walk and a time not to walk as a lady so as not to be attacked..

What is the solution?

How do we solve this issue? These Rapist called men don't only rape but take away precious lives of the species endangered...

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape

Cc: lalasticlala Dominique Seun pls take to promise land... Let's listen to opinions

How may times in a week;does ur dad Rape your mother??
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by KenBen217: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is the solution?

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape

Waka....mumu
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Lumi baba... I hail u sir... Much respect

Lol....how far bro?

I don use style yab u sef...

U wan cause trouble with your topic abi?
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by VicM6: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is the solution?

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape

This op is crazy... jst seeking attention.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by kingreign(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
[s]Trust me, it doesn't matter if you are a pastor, imam, born again, Satan son, Jesus pikin, gentle guy, nice guy.. All men are potential Rapist.

What is the solution?

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape

Cc: lalasticlala Dominique Seun pls take to promise land... Let's listen to opinions[/s]

Your very unimportant insignificant post has been noticed, now run along.

I'm not a rapist and I am strongly against rape.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by stanliwise(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
DenreleDave:

What is the solution?

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape

[/s]Iranu oshi.
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by eneye1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is the solution?

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape

Thank you for the post, and I love the way you asked how do we stop this rape
Now, rape is worst of any offense in the world. The environment we live allows rape. Rape is 'effect' of a 'cause'. We know some men or guys are Devils or animals but some rape cases were caused.
Please, I am just analyzing and there is no justification for rape.
1. Some guys are angry with the way some girls do collect money from men and think they are smart. Some even agree they will come over to the guy's place. They will collect the money and switch off their phones. This made some guys to always want to pay back.
This is not a reason to rape any available lady. Please
2. Some guys always have some sensual image in their head and always ready for sex 24 hour. This may come from several music videos, home movies.
Just logging into a site, nude adds will just come up.
This is not a reason to rape any available lady, Please.
3. Another one, some guys feel that first no of a lady is not actually no. That you have to press harder.
A lady once told my a friend that he has pride. That he should have pressed harder that he should not just expect her to agree like that.
A rapist is and animal and I didn't they deserve to live.
Girls, be security conscious, don't trust anyone and always speak out before any threat of rape before it becomes reality
Please, please, don't demand or collect money or favour from a guy you can not date, this usually hurts guys

Please, let us come up with a way to end this rape with total discipline. As we are talking now, some people will still be attempting to rape minor or goats.
Awareness to rural areas is important. How many percent of Nigerians are online; Just a fraction. We could come up with awareness maybe ones in a year.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by 2cul2care: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Honestly i hate misleading topics and contents like this, if other guys will not speak up for themselves, i will speak for myself, am not a potential rapist, never have been, never will be.

All men are not potential rapists, i personally was raised by a loving mother, who brought me up to love and respect women, every woman have ever come across have treated them with nothing but the utmost respect.

There's no man that doesn't get tempted, but at the end of the day it comes down to what values a man or a guy stands for.

I personally have a saying, and i tell it to anybody that cares to ask ''if you stand for nothing you will fall for everything''

I personally have values i stand for, i will never be a party to rape because, i wouldn't do to someone what i don't want them to do to me.

I will never ever force myself on a woman, what pleasure is there in put someone else through a lifetime of trauma just for a few minutes of pleasure.

Come to think of it in our society today sex is the cheapest thing, its cheaper than water, its literally everywhere, there are lots of people on numerous dating sites willing to give it out for free, so why will I in my right mind rape someone.

Please when it comes to this subject topic, stop generalizing it, because its extremely annoying.

My heart goes out to every victim of rape or sexual abuse in one way or the other out there, i hope you get the justice you deserve, and i hope your assailants are brought to book, and i pray GOD gives you the strength to overcome any trauma it might have caused you.

But let me stress this one last time ''ALL MEN ARE NOT POTENTIAL RAPIST'', i speak for myself, and other good men out there.

And why is it that when it comes to this subject topic, men are always left out, so many men have been abused and assaulted sexually, either as kids or as adults, but most of them never talk about it, because of the stigma attached to it in our society, being a man

Its only when its a woman, there's always an uproar, when its a man, everyone seems to turn a blind eye.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by boxer022(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
All I can say concerning this issue is that not all men are rapist or serial rapists. You cannot generalize that all men are rapist because a few of them did commit the crime. But if you want to generalize then remember that you have a brother, a father, a grand father, an uncle, etc and these are all men. Most women too are rapists as the sexually embarrass boys when they are still young whether they reported or not is a different matter. Most women even rape till they die in the name of revenge for cheating on them. So stop generalizing.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by JustforMen: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is the solution?

What is your opinion?

#saynotorape

such foolish generalizations make all efforts to help women struggles the world over a mere stupid joke!
Do women not also engage in rape against men?
Women- like this OP- and victimhood is on a whole new lunatic level.
so all men, regardless or guilt or innocence, are potential rapists because women have vagina or what?
You see until we all see the problem of evil as a condition of the human heart regardless of gender, no meaningful progress can be made against eveil.
The other time it was 'believe all women' and we all know the number of women that have destroyed innocent people's lives with their foolish generalisation void of logic.
Women, yes we all agree rapists exist and rape is real but not all men are potential rapists - the pussy is not that valuable to some of us- to risk ones life and morals.
The problem of rape can be addressed by women themselves if they can reduce behaviour that exposes them to the risk of getting raped.
Just like every human being takes conscious effort to protect themselves and avoid the risks of potential crime. I am specific to the fact that women go to men in privacy and create an atmosphere of sex through dressing, conduct and actions.
Crime has venue! some crimes can only happen in the right location and environment, rape being one. hardly can a man no matter how evil, will find it easy to rape a woman in public.
With the craze for prostitution in the guise of 'hookup' on all social media platforms by almost 7 out of every 10 girls, the question of rape becomes more complex to isolate. I have heard so many cases of girls literally begging and luring men for sex only to report rape because they did not enjoy the experience. so what the Bleep are we talking about?
This is not victim blaming but this will then leave us with genuine cases of rape which the whole human race should fight against regardless of gender.
But for a very stupid blanket claim of calling all men rapists, I beg to disagree and I make bold to claim that it is illogical and arrant nonsense!
so OP, rape is like every other crime and nobody is guilty without or before committing it. Stop such foolish assertions!!!
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
See this useless child, the number of people molested by men is far less than the one molested by women its because men don't voice out even when they voiced out they are not believed.
Re: No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! by Hed0nist: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2020
OP. This behaviour will not get you pussy, shey you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? / closed / Young Man Goes Down On His Knees To Propose To A Woman And Her Two Daughters (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.