Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) (2771 Views)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage / Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by SJay7(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020
So recently, my gf's bestie has been acting really weird, she acts all mushy around me, and since i travelled for the festivites, she calls me many times a day, initiates sex chats and even sends me nudes on a steady, i think she wants me to sex her or something. Girls sha...
Share your experience of being seducted or greenlighted by your girlfriend's friend or friends, lets learn and laugh small...
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by Neimar: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
I was sleeping and suddenly someone started sucking my gbola
I immediately wokeup
undecided
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
SJay7:
i think she wants me to sex her..

u too want it....

THE WAY OF AVERAGE NIGERIAN BOY...

1 Like

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by CandyOps(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

u too want it....

You done change from F to M.
Did u grow a dick overnight?

2 Likes

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by odinson1(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

u too want it....

4 Likes

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by dawnomike(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Lol... I guess so grin
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=odinson1 post=97580940][/quote]

en pain am... that's the truth.

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by Ryda(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Lies go soon full this thread.

Modified: As if I knew grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

You done change from F to M. Did u grow a dick overnight?

you got problems with that?

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

He was planing to suck your pússy now he's disappointed.
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by extol1(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2020
don't derail the thread
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
crazyclown:
He was planing to suck your pússy now he's disappointed.
[/s]

NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE YOU, BUT NIGERIAN MEN..

1 Like

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
[s][/s]

NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE YOU, BUT NIGERIAN MEN..
Nor undastand u o, if sucking ur pússy wuld make you happy why pretend. Just close ur eye n enjoy the fun. I can volunteer to suck urs, nothing more just sucking if u are ok just as me to stop an I will stop. U will like it I swear.
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
crazyclown:

Nor undastand u o, if sucking ur pússy wuld make you happy why pretend. Just close ur eye n enjoy the fun. I can volunteer to suck urs, nothing more just sucking if u are ok just as me to stop an I will stop. U will like it I swear.
[/s]

TILL REMAIN THE FACT NOT ALL MEN ARE USELESS LIKE YOU AND UR NAIJA BROTHERS

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
[s][/s]

And you are more useless for getting married to Useless people like us grin

2 Likes

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by mr47hitman: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2020
cheesy grin ;DAugust Ames,Adriana Chechik,Asa akira,Riley Reid,Carmen Hayes,Lisa Ann, Mandingo, Lexington Steele, Julia Ann,Nathan Threat, AJ Applegate,Anikka Albrite, Shay Fox,Shane Diesel,Gianna Michaels,Janice Griffith,Kendra Lust,Kendra Secret,Ava Addams,Nikki Benz,Brooklyn Chase,Chanel Preston,Janet Mason,Veronica Avluv,Ariella Ferrera,Bridgette B,India Summer,Sarah Vandella,Charlee Chase,Stella Cox,Aletta ocean,Alexis Texas,Eva Angelina,Jayden jaymes,Nina Hartley,Phoenix Marie, Shyla stylez,Tori Black,Abella Danger,Alexis Fawx etc If u're familiar with these names, congratulations, your 6 bedroom flat is ready in hell, you can now pack in ;DAugust Ames,Adriana Chechik,Asa akira,Riley Reid,Carmen Hayes,Lisa Ann, Mandingo, Lexington Steele, Julia Ann,Nathan Threat, AJ Applegate,Anikka Albrite, Shay Fox,Shane Diesel,Gianna Michaels,Janice Griffith,Kendra Lust,Kendra Secret,Ava Addams,Nikki Benz,Brooklyn Chase,Chanel Preston,Janet Mason,Veronica Avluv,Ariella Ferrera,Bridgette B,India Summer,Sarah Vandella,Charlee Chase,Stella Cox,Aletta ocean,Alexis Texas,Eva Angelina,Jayden jaymes,Nina Hartley,Phoenix Marie, Shyla stylez,Tori Black,Abella Danger,Alexis Fawx etc If u're familiar with these names, congratulations, your 6 bedroom flat is ready in hell, you can now pack in
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

And you are more useless for getting married to Useless people like us grin

AND YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS BEING FOR BELIEVING THAT I SETTLED DOWN WITH USELESS HUMANS LIKE YOU...

WHY WILL I EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT?

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

AND YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS BEING FOR BELIEVING THAT I SETTLED DOWN WITH USELESS HUMANS LIKE YOU...

WHY WILL I EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT?
Becos u have a wet pússy dat needs sucking an am d only one who can give it to you. grin
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by SJay7(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Neimar:
I was sleeping and suddenly someone started sucking my gbola
I immediately wokeup
undecided
And then...?
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by Neimar: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

Becos u have a wet pússy dat needs sucking an am d only one who can give it to you. grin

Only your comment dn make her wet
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

fati2001:
[s][/s]

[quote author=crazyclown post=97581909]

you too should just get a hotel already and run ur graphs on code pls

1 Like

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

THAT'S WHY I SAID YOU ARE USELESS
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=SmellySperm post=97582450][/quote]

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by ayanbadejo68166: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
:
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

THAT'S WHY I SAID YOU ARE USELESS
But u keep replying me, so who more useless. grin

Just bring dat pússy let me suck it for u, ur wet nd u want it badly, I promise u day u will enjoy it, I will make sure I suck u till u cum
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by austine4real(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

But u keep replying me, so who more useless. grin

Just bring dat pússy let me suck it for u, ur wet nd u want it badly, I promise u day u will enjoy it, I will make sure I suck u till u cum

AND YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME... WHO'S THE MOST USELESS HERE?

YOU ARE USELESS AND WILL ALWAYS BE.
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

AND YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME... WHO'S THE MOST USELESS HERE?

YOU ARE USELESS AND WILL ALWAYS BE.
So because I want 2 suck ur pússy I am useless, u will enjoy it I swear. Don't u know dat many girls dream of guys sucking Dem, and since most guys don like 2 do it they are happy wen de find someone who can. I will suck u till u scream, I will make u feel like a woman, just give me a chance ok?
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

So because I want 2 suck ur pússy I am useless, u will enjoy it I swear. Don't u know dat many girls dream of guys sucking Dem, and since most guys don like 2 do it they are happy wen de find someone who can. I will suck u till u scream, I will make u feel like a woman, just give me a chance ok?

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH.. YOU ARE USELESS
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH.. YOU ARE USELESS
But u like it, I can bet dat u re already wet, come let me suck it, don't waste dat sweet pússy juice like dat.
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

But u like it, I can bet dat u re already wet, come let me suck it, don't waste dat sweet pússy juice like dat.

STILL REMAIN THAT YOU'RE VERY USELESS
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

STILL REMAIN THAT YOU'RE VERY USELESS
Give me ur number let us talk private, u will enjoy it I swear. I no dat u hav never been sucked an u re not happy about that. So I promise to giv u an experience dat will blow ur mind away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Backside Madam Serves Tempting Looks To Teach Kids Causing Shock Everywhere / My Story Recently (photos) / Semen Retention Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.