Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118075 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by backnbeta(f): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
AlphaStorm:
wait oooo. she dey sleep ??
Sleeping, drugged, stupid or she simply enjoyed it undecided

What happened to screaming?
What happened to holding onto the man when they got to Akure?
Was there no police checkpoint in Ondo state?
If the man spoke hausa to free himself, she could have looked for a Yoruba officer at the next checkpoint
She could have called her people to meet her wherever the man dropped, even if it's not her own stop
I'm so pissed off now because she's dumb!
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Rawhumper(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
[

Hello my blooming roseflower smiley

Its been a while dear and i guess all is well with You.

I still Care.

quote author=Millenniumlady post=92318186]lol go away joor cheesy[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.