Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118100 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by nwachukwu9(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Some people condemning this man for molesting a lady are also guilty of committing sin such as fornication, masturbation, lesbianism, keeping malice,hatred etc. Assuming both dies, The man guilty of molesting a lady and you that is condemning him, both of you people would go to hell. sin is sin. In any form it comes it is sin. Why are we all hypocrite. A man sleep with different lady comes to nairaland and receive praise for being an alpha male. A lady sleeps with her fellow lady and she is proud to post it on nairaland or Whatsapp or Facebook. What a wicked and adulterous generation, Lord Jesus deliver us from sin. Father please forgive the man in question, teach him to obey you and turn away from molesting ladies. Put your spirit in him and deliver him from sin in Jesus name amen
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by explosiveskull(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:

So much hate in speech what really happen to you
Yur father refuse to send you to school or wasn't responseable for yur warefare
Yur Mother wasn't der for you at all
No family help from anybody because you guys were outcast
Really feel pity for you
Want happened
Tell me
Try and get a pys help before your anger consume you abeg
Retarded fool
Am not hating but the way you defend and enjoy pervs is appalling .
I can understand if your father raped your mother to born you, she should have used postinor 2 or done d/C, at least to help this planet roaming rapist and molester.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by zedman1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Naija246:
staged !!! undecided
Exactly my thoughts after reading and watching the video.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Mac2016(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielFaithArts/status/1267548624118038534
Sick people everywhere.. That guy needs mental health check! And detained
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by chiefkex(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's not safe to be a Nigeria

Its just so fu*k now

Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by DBDaniel(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shai.

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

I can understand if your father raped your mother to born you, she should have used postinor 2 or done d/C, at least to help this planet roaming rapist and molester.

Did yur father try using postinor for yur mum to avoid you coming to dids world oh I forgot he couldn't afford it
Poor boy from a miserable family
Lonely retarded abomination child from a thousand father maybe dat why yur father never like or took care of yur mother and you guys no wonder you are full of anger
Calling out other people parents for no reason show alot abt you(abadon child)
Growing up is really hard ba dont worry it get harder with yur life style
You must be really lonely and crave for attention dont worry am here for you to talk sense into you
Poor boy from a wretched family abusing other families for no reason
You don't even have value for own parents talkless of others
If yur father couldn't take care of you at least they would drop you and d remain things called children yur mum had in a motherless home maybe you would have gotten a home were you will be raised properly
I have read yur profile belief me you will struggle till you die I hope you find peace with yourself and yur parent before it too late
I have yur time bring it on am waiting
If it Data you want to fast track yur comments let me know I will send you some oloriburuku omo
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Androidlic: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ye
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by holocron: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
so you saying he did the right thing??

She probably lured him into it. I mean there are ways to nip this type of behaviour in the bud before it even manifests. Instead she was more interested in filming. Some of this behaviour is on the borderline of the natural mating ritual between males and females. You are supposed to firmly object when not interested, then it will become an offence if the unwanted attention continues, not recording video. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by iammolise(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
This story get as e be. Pesin dey try finger u u no even move body or shout or beta still give d man beta upper cut... Shay u be bamboo ni
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Decryptor(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:
This is soooooo wrong! But like every society there's always such psychopaths...

I do have one question however, why didn't she slap him? There's no way she could have endured that for the whole journey, slap the dude, it woumd create enough of a ruckus for the idiot not to do it again or at least warrant a change in seating arrangements.

Women also need to start physically fighting back, when more men see that women physically fight back, it would create enough of a scene to deter them, don't just scream, fight... Also women could buy this mini pocket pepper spray cans or pocket knives.

I have a 5 year old daughter and I am already teaching her that it is inappropriate for ANYONE to come too close or even touch her inappropriately, if you touch her hair, I promise you she would yell and ask why you touching my hair. I intend to teach her how to use pepper spray and a pocket knife.

Dem go do your daughter wetin you do other girls in your youth
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Jungleluv5: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=90225413]Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielFaithArts/status/1267548624118038534[/quote ] This is not a molestation 1.is the lady sleeping when all of this was going on? 2.the person filming it why he or didn't raise alarm about it immediately. My people na lie jọ abegiii free urself
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by awizzy1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
optimus106:
Rubbish

Who dey video am?

So she had the man on cam touching here

Why she no change seat?

Why she no alight the cab?

the lady and the man are both sick.

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Totosweetdie(f): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

How can you say you are raped in a public bus filled with passengers. The girl in particular is aggressively chasing clout. The pity you seek is not on Naira land. Go back to Twitter from where you came.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Omeizadean(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
amandakinging:
Someone is being molested and this is what you have to say. Wait until it happens to your sister or mother.

No! She was enjoying it. There is nothing that can prove she wasn't enjoying it. Do u think the man was dumb enough to not see that he is being recorded by the girl? It may have been silent agreement between the two.

I think the man clandestinely did the fingering cos he doesn't want the rest of the passengers to be privy to their escapade.

There have been more false rape accusation lately that a man must wise up.
Any girl that want to hold my male member these day must sign my dotted line.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Omeizadean(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sagay212:

So you are saying the man has a right for whatever reason to be touching her? If na your mama, sister,wife or daughter them they touch like that you go clap for the old man abi? Crase dey worry many of una.

The lady may have gave her the right. Stop being hypo cos u want to be known as anti rapist.
Everything about the video screamed consent.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Omeizadean(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I keep saying it
That country is one sick shithole. There is no social vice that is abhorred anymore thry make excuses fir everything bad
Stealing they say its because of hunger
Cheating they call it being smart
Murder it must be the victim's fault
Harrassment from soldiers and police they say the victim must have annoyed them
Rape too see how they are quick tp make excuses for the pervert

Thunder fire ur South Africa mouth and forehead
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by paul3429: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Y she dress like that. Modesty how I wish she cover her things well d guy for no touch her. My opinion.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Spechialone(f): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
beresponsible:
Am I the only one not travelling?

No, you are not

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Omeizadean(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
First of all. You all should stop calling this rape.
There is difference between rape and sexual harassment or molestation

No! She was enjoying it. There is nothing that can prove she wasn't enjoying it. Do u think the man was dumb enough to not see that he is being recorded by the girl? It may have been silent agreement between the two.

I think the man clandestinely did the fingering cos he doesn't want the rest of the passengers to be privy to their escapade.

What the fuckry! Like u reported the case to a soldier and the soldier dismiss it cos of hausa language?
Is he the only law enforcement agency on the road that day?
No other checkpoint?
OK what happened when u reach ur destination?
How about squizzing the collar on the goat's neck till people gather to enquire what happens?
Even if all the passengers on bus are males chances are that u will still have atleast 2 to 3 that will support u and be on the lookout

How come the man is boiling with too much guts? U said u reported him and the passenger said u overreact so the man still have the gut to continue again after he has been cast in the open?
No this aint connecting!
Lady how many time did I called u?
Stop all these sudden wokeness
Its now a fad for a lady to have one sort rape allegation on twitter nowadays but u re so dumb cos u screamed of a contented lady on that video
Get the fucck out of here!

My sisters can never be this dumb to keep quiet if truly the man is molesting u.
So u opt for a video while enduring a total stranger finger minister ur lap. What can the video do for u now?

I have been on twitter for long and have seen evidence of some ladies who consented only to spurned around to say they didn't consent middle way or before the end of the sex just cos they want more men to jailed or publicly shamed cos the relationship went sour.

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Omeizadean(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sagay212:

Why did the useless abo.ki man touch her. She made the video because they didn't believe her when she complained. Even you don't believe her with video evidence. That's to show you how fooli.sh some of you are.

What the fuckry! Like u reported the case to a soldier and the soldier dismiss it cos of hausa language?
No other checkpoint?
How about squizzing the collar on the goat's neck till people gather to enquire what happens?
Even if all the passengers on bus are males chances are that u will still have atleast 2 to 3 that will support u and be on the lookout

How come the man is boiling with too much guts? U said u reported him and the passenger said u overreact so the man still have the gut to continue again after he has been cast in the open?
No this aint connecting!
Its now a fad for a lady to have one sort rape allegation on twitter nowadays but u re so dumb cos u screamed of a contented lady on that video

My sisters can never be this dumb to keep quiet if truly the man is molesting u.
So u opt for a video while enduring a total stranger finger minister ur lap. What can the video do for u now?

I have been on twitter for long and have seen evidence of some ladies who consented only to spurned around to say they didn't consent middle way or before the end of the sex just cos they want more men to jailed or publicly shamed cos the relationship went sour.

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Conji na Bastard
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by onadana: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
sholatech:
Say No to Rape and Sexual Harassment.

What date did this happen? Hope not during the inter-state ban as both accused and accuser will be guilty of violating the lockdown travel ban.

Didn't you see face mask on the pervert's face?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Ryan03(f): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:

I won't allow my sister to travel on a dangerous trip when gov say no travel when you engage on a dangerous trip anything you see you see
D girl too is no saint ordinary gov instructions she can't comply if she get married nko
I don't support rape or molestation never but moral bring matters
All of them in dat bus are criminals simple
you are a very big fool. I wonder who is breeding these bastards
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:

He didnt molest her nah
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aldebaran:
Sick people everywhere...

Is this kind of person that rape innocent people angry

Rape people or rape innocent people??
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Ryan03(f): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
emmyrate1:
so he was molesting her and she was busy making a video of it just to post on NL. Liars maybe she was enjoying it.
another fool.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Sagay212: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Omeizadean:

No other checkpoint?

No this aint connecting!

Where in my comment did you say rape? To think that the man and the lady had an agreement for touching or whatever shows you are not too normal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Ryan03(f): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:

But you ladies molest men too just like this and when they say it everyone take them for fools, so you get what you get
at first, I thought you were trolling when you made those stupid posts about ladies, now its clear. You are a rapist and a fool. You are frustrated and you will definitely die as one.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Sagay212: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Omeizadean:

The lady may have gave her the right. Stop being hypo cos u want to be known as anti rapist.
Everything about the video screamed consent.

Na where your brain reach na so you think. Korofo!
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Ryan03(f): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Omeizadean:

No other checkpoint?

No this aint connecting!

so she did this just because she hates men and wants to see them in jail?
Are you sure all is well with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.