Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118083 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by optimus106(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
safarigirl:

You and the 13 idiots that liked this foolishcomment, clearly forgot how to read

She complained to passengers and thee driver and was rebuffed

She was traveling, where she for see another bus to enter on an empty stretch of road?

She reported to a soldier, but when the man spoke Hausa to the soldier, that one threatened to deal with her if she complained further.

Stop disgracing your lineage on the internet.

Which school did you attend?

You don't know the difference between

THEE and THE

Dummy.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Johzhier97(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wait a minute....If I heard clearly....Abuja to Akure......Wen dem lift interstate na? ? ? Everybody 4 d bus found wanting....den dat Baba should be declared wanted...
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by benjazzy009(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
for ur sister to upload the pic of the man.,has made her insecure..,she should have reported to police and the motor park authority and if they work on the case and fish the Beasty man out.,then such pic and video can b uploaded.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by kinggSamuel(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
the passengers were wrong for saying that she was over reacting. every lady has right over her body. that's one . two this are the men that rape ladies. touching a lady against her wish. in the presence of others. we can all imagine what he will do with this lady if he is alone with her. this situation is getting out of hand.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by LINTUNE(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.
go to india, south africa or zimbabwe na
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Fool, so it is okay to wish other families to be raped and molester. If your got pregnant through rape dosen't mean others deserve it. The day you'll ever consider to rape anyone again, you'll die a miserable death. May devil burn you to ashes in hell. Rapist.

So much hate in speech what really happen to you
Yur father refuse to send you to school or wasn't responseable for yur warefare
Yur Mother wasn't der for you at all
No family help from anybody because you guys were outcast
Really feel pity for you
Want happened
Tell me
Try and get a pys help before your anger consume you abeg
Retarded fool
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Fool, so it is okay to wish other families to be raped and molester. If your got pregnant through rape dosen't mean others deserve it. The day you'll ever consider to rape anyone again, you'll die a miserable death. May devil burn you to ashes in hell. Rapist.
Make he locate you

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by yembet(f): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
majamajic:
The lady for give him elbow
Better still she could have given him, a serious bite of his life.
Some men believe that all women are ready made meat for, them to devour.
Shame , shame on him !
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by yembet(f): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
majamajic:
Better still she could have given him, a serious bite of his life.
Some men believe that all women are ready made meat for them to devour.
Shame , shame on him !
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by jamesbridget13(f): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
I beg o babes, if u see any cock coming ur direction just start running
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Millenniumlady(f): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
go to india, south africa or zimbabwe na
You should have at least bleach your lips together with your face before you come to my mention and talk nonsense get off here before I slap you
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by LINTUNE(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You should have at least bleach your lips together with your face before you come to my mention and talk nonsense get off here before I slap you
atleats its not as burnt as ur ugly face madam..why must u check my profile before replying though, smh...i wish i can see u personally, lol na me u wan slap, if i beat u finish eh, u go prefer say i rape u..see this idiot..
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Millenniumlady(f): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
atleats its not as burnt as ur ugly face madam..why must u check my profile before replying though, smh...i wish i can see u personally, lol na me u wan slap, if i beat u finish eh, u go prefer say i rape u..see this idiot..
I wish you can look me into the eyes and say this rubbish if i slap you eh you'll return back to your normal colour after I've reset your dead brain cells I'll show you what a 22yrs old lady can do mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.....Nigga's be talking shit in their comments but can't keep the same energy when they meet you if dem born you well try that rubbish with me
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Playermayweda(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Assuming i be woman for this world some men go see hell,How do you enjoy this,Hot idiots
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by LINTUNE(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish you can look me into the eyes and say this rubbish if i slap you eh you'll return back to your normal colour after I've reset your dead brain cells I'll show you what a 22yrs old lady can do mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.....Nigga's be talking shit in their comments but can't keep the same energy when they meet you if dem born you well try that rubbish with me
lol..chai i don suffer..hahaha...22 year old..even if u were 35 ill so deal with u eh...chai...anyways im sure u just want attention, and im not giving u that ok...i still maintain why did u have to check my profile..do u like what u see?..well u are not my type, i can tell ur pussy is slack abd it stinks badly..bye ..if u can see me face to face, im sure u will be so scared to stay within 100m ..idiot
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Millenniumlady(f): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..chai i don suffer..hahaha...22 year old..even if u were 35 ill so deal with u eh...chai...anyways im sure u just want attention, and im not giving u that ok...i still maintain why did u have to check my profile..do u like what u see?..well u are not my type, i can tell ur pussy is slack abd it stinks badly..bye ..if u can see me face to face, im sure u will be so scared to stay within 100m ..idiot
See this awong bleaching bobo with you pot belly like clay pot shey you dey ok ni ? You better respect yourself make i no change am for you.......mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by LINTUNE(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
See this awong bleaching bobo with you pot belly like clay pot shey you dey ok ni ? You better respect yourself make i no change am for you.......mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
if u dont have a fair man in ur kindred, i understand, not everybody has to bleach and have a burnt face like u, lol. and e no go better for u if u no change am for me, idiot..chai internet..so if a man raises his hand on a disrespectful and mannerless thing like u now, ppl will come and condemn him, especially simp and weakling guys, smh...im sure u cant even talk to my immediate younger bro this way, face to face, forget baby face..nana ogun go kill u if u come here to whine me idiot..lol
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Millenniumlady(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
if u dont have a fair man in ur kindred, i understand, not everybody has to bleach and have a burnt face like u, lol. and e no go better for u if u no change am for me, idiot..chai internet..so if a man raises his hand on a disrespectful and mannerless thing like u now, ppl will come and condemn him, especially simp and weakling guys, smh...im sure u cant even talk to my immediate younger bro this way, face to face, forget baby face..nana ogun go kill u if u come here to whine me idiot..lol
Yen yen yen yen yet no point made.boy what the fvck are you it's one thing to be delusional and it's one thing to be playing out blind going through your comments it's clear that you're a toddler hence the senseless jokes I'll spare you today but try this nonsense again and I'll personally deal with you oponu radarada oshi you and your brothers got nothing on me my mouth alone will finish you not to talk of if i finally slap senses into your skull with your dry neck like stock fish you goofyass modafuka
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by stayclearofme: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=mamaafrik post=90230814]see IQ[/quote

Good IQ
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by dasparrow: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.

It was never safe to be a female in Nigeria. The only reason we are hearing these things now is due to the internet and Android phones that allow for people to record what's happening. That option was not available in the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s so sexual abuse was swept under the rug then.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by LINTUNE(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yen yen yen yen yet no point made.boy what the fvck are you it's one thing to be delusional and it's one thing to be playing out blind going through your comments it's clear that you're a toddler hence the senseless jokes I'll spare you today but try this nonsense again and I'll personally deal with you oponu radarada oshi you and your brothers got nothing on me my mouth alone will finish you not to talk of if i finally slap senses into your skull with your dry neck like stock fish you goofyass modafuka
funny bitch...pictures can be decieving o..if u see me real life..i swear u cant say pim..if im lying let thunder fire me...anyways the internet are just filled with spineless trolls like u,that dont have a say in the real life world..so u are free to talk ur shit..but i believe in karma. one day..god will direct ur foot steps to me, in real life ,and that day u will know that some men are not to be joked with..Bleep off my mention..and dont ever try to quote me again. ..u can download my picture and masturbate with it for all i care though, look at how u took time to analyze a mere selfie photo..smh
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by MissEfe(f): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
That guy needs a sounding slap...
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by deklog: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Millenniumlady(f): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
funny bitch...pictures can be decieving o..if u see me real life..i swear u cant say pim..if im lying let thunder fire me...anyways the internet are just filled with spineless trolls like u,that dont have a say in the real life world..so u are free to talk ur shit..but i believe in karma. one day..god will direct ur foot steps to me, in real life ,and that day u will know that some men are not to be joked with..Bleep off my mention..and dont ever try to quote me again. ..u can download my picture and masturbate with it for all i care though, look at how u took time to analyze a mere selfie photo..smh
E pain am

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Millenniumlady(f): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
I wish you say near my area make i give those boys 200 naira make hand touch you since you don't want to have sense oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i don winnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by abbiboy: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
This lady is damn calm mehn..
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Will the world ever return to normal cry
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Ezmans: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
majamajic:
the on the video enjoyed what happened, if she didn't enjoyed it she I'll shout & drop from the vehicle, so shame on the girl
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Ezmans: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ezmans:
the on the video enjoyed what happened, if she didn't enjoyed it she I'll shout & drop from the vehicle, so shame on the girl
the girl enjoyed what happened on the video if not she I'll shout & drop from the vehicle or report the man at a nearby police station, shame to the girl
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by tonididdy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
is this a joke?
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm, why did the lady not react and caution the man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.