Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100039 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crazeworld:
I can't find the guy I bought it from again but here is another link https://ebay. to/2Azt3XK

Remove space before "to"

Yes, you can use grammarly on phone once you set your browser to desktop mode.

Cc shaykum

Graxie you can mail me on domaingeekz at gmail dot com
Hi, Thanks for your contribution.
While trying to get the grammarly through the link, I was replied
Currently, your account has reached the limit for bidding and buying, but you can increase this limit by providing additional verification.
Did you experience this and what's the solution please.

Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
TommyAnthem:
Can you please help me with the writeup in the notepad, it turns blurry when I screenshot and zoom in, I just can't decipher it, I am actually using a phone, probably you guys that succeeded used laptop..for now my lappy is faulty. If you are willing let me know so I forward my email to you.

I hope you can see this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Qulink1:

Currently, your account has reached the limit for bidding and buying, but you can increase this limit by providing additional verification.

Thanks

I bought it through that link, but didn't experience that, maybe you should create a new ebay account

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shotanny(f): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
@Boss venzal....thank you very much sir for the corrections and reviews, pls I have three questions...

1. For we that have not signed up to the up work account yet,( you adviced us to be patient)...should we go ahead now

Secondly.. I don't have any ID..except for my school ID...can I make use of that

Thirdly I browsed and searched for the grammarly..word checker and I saw a grammarly app..that I can download on google play store.. Pls does it serve the same function as the grammarly premium account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Lawnray: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't Get Ripped Off - Do-It-Yourself

Hey [firstname]

Its a beautiful day over here..

Gloomy and cloudy sky, perfect weather just the way i like it

I hope you are having a nice day too. If its a Yes, I've got a REVELATION for you to make it the best day yet this year

If your day is not looking as good as it could be or moving at inverse, THIS email - more like my heartfelt letter to you - you're reading now is gonna spice it up and turn it all around.

It took me 6 months of full dedication (day and night) to discover and wrap my head around this secret but today, I'm giving it to you for FREE !

So, Walk with me...

I started blogging as early as 2014, rookie on the "internet street" blogging was the only thing i could lay my hands on...

The only thing i could call "the bone on my throat" was Search Engine Optimization (SEO), there was a guy i met on Facebook that claimed to be a SEO goo-roo

[firstname]! I spent up to a hundred bucks weekly on this stuff but all i got was crumb when i wanted a whole mushy velvet cake (don't salivate)

It was on for few months till i tapped awake myself from that avoidable extortion, it took me six months of deep learning- day and night - to know this secret [LINK]

I gave my self the best SEO and got OUTSTANDING results - and i spent my bucks on delicious velvet cakes *wink*-

The best thing about this is that you can DO-IT-YOURSELF.. Yes, all you need is Internet service

I saved myself from getting ripped off by the self acclaimed "SEO goo-roo" that was prolly spending my cash on some Lacoste shoes with this secret [LINK]

PS: I wanna know hear your feedback on this Do-It-Yourself SEO GOLDMINE , let me know if this has really made your day.. expecting ya!

10 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
To support what Venzal said in his last video; always ask questions and be positively pedantic. It shows you off as an authority in your field.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adsmaster: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Millennialaku:

*312# wink

These is really encouraging. Good to see folks here putting in the work, going through lot of resources available.

Thanks for the code, will sure use to devour even more.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
TommyAnthem:
Can you please help me with the writeup in the notepad, it turns blurry when I screenshot and zoom in, I just can't decipher it, I am actually using a phone, probably you guys that succeeded used laptop..for now my lappy is faulty. If you are willing let me know so I forward my email to you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adsmaster: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
ImahGabi22:
@adsmaster
Go to swiped.co
Click on control
And pick

Thanks brov
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Qulink1:

Thanks
Ni I didn't
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Millennialaku(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
adsmaster:

These is really encouraging. Good to see folks here putting in the work, going through lot of resources available.

Thanks for the code, will sure use to devour even more.
you're welcome
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by infohenry(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please help look at this work, trying to build my portfolio using the resources send by Mr Venzal. I am ready to receive all your flogging.
Thany you.

Email #1

Subject: So Here Is The Solution

OK let me disappointment you…
“Make money online” as you have made to believe does not exist.
What I mean is that the internet does not mint money and there is no magic wand to spin and money will start rolling as you can see in any fantasy movie.

Money is made online in the same way it is made offline ... offline goods and services are exchanged for money, online is either you sell stuff to people or you offer a service that helps people solve a problem.

What it means is that people making money online have BUSINESS they are running on the internet.

Yes What I mean is these people are leveraging on the powerful tools available on the internet to run their businesses. You must understand this if you really want to turn the internet into your fantasize money making machine.

I know what is going on in your mind right now..
Making money online is not for me, I don't have any business and have not run a business before, how the heck will I make money online.
I totally understand your struggles, creating products to sell online is not an all comer affair, because it involves a LOT of resources and time consuming.

Your struggles are over as there is a business model buzzing now on the internet where you ride on the back of established people and organisations to make money by promoting their product and services on the internet and earn commission on every sale you generate.
Sounds simple RIGHT… welcome to the world of AFFILIATE MARKETING.

I will be leaving you with loads of [url]free resources[/url] that will help you learn how this business model works.
[url]Click here now for your FREE resources. [/url]

Take care,
Henry

7 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Millennialaku(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Qulink1:

Thanks
i experienced this same issue cry
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TommyAnthem(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yes, I got it now, thanks a bunch, VENZAL's spirit of love is becoming infectious and is manifesting among his disciples. One love Brotherly.
shakyum:

I hope you can see this one

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mhizzpatra(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hi sir, I've been following diligently, thanks for sharing this information with us.
I was hoping you would check my profile for corrections https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a831e2dc7acaf05a
Also, when we send out proposals, do we just think of a similar project and work on it e.g someone looking to promote a new hair conditioner
Do I write up a promotional email and send it? It's confusing.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Adedayoarsenal: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Free CopyWriting Class - Batch 8!!!

Are you interested in learning CopyWriting?

Copywriting is using written words to make people yield to anything, either to ensure them buy, follow or respond to whatever you have for them.

Here is the link below

https:///Gr0BMHHHr0mHmouc294uVU
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adsmaster: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Adedayoarsenal:
Free CopyWriting Class - Batch 8!!!

Are you interested in learning CopyWriting?

Copywriting is using written words to make people yield to anything, either to ensure them buy, follow or respond to whatever you have for them.

Here is the link below

https:///Gr0BMHHHr0mHmouc294uVU

These right here is no email copywriting, its just a AD copy; one of the subset of copy writing in general.

All I see is a copy that didn't do well to get my attention, even if it did- it's kinda like in a negative way.

Didn't arose my interest, or fuel my desire to just wanna continue reading...

To crown it all, "Didn't talk about how it will benefit me"

These right here is a fu*** - SPAM!

Now, I would advice you read the thread from the beginning and learn one-or-two on what a great copy should be like..

Talk about...

Benefit!

BENEFIT!!

And yes,

BENEFIT!

How will it be of any BENEFIT to us?

Now here is your call to action- leave these thread and never return.

Go to the kingdom of "far far away"

ELSE...

11 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
mhizzpatra:
Hi sir, I've been following diligently, thanks for sharing this information with us.
I was hoping you would check my profile for corrections https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a831e2dc7acaf05a
Also, when we send out proposals, do we just think of a similar project and work on it e.g someone looking to promote a new hair conditioner
Do I write up a promotional email and send it? It's confusing.
Thanks
Your profile is set to private, there's no way one can get to see your profile.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Millennialaku:
sorry for that. i just got mine now. DM me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

ohh I see, this must be same reasons why I didn't get any interview whatsoever... my cover letter was top notch but my account was on private
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mhizzpatra(f): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Sorry, fixed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by tshege(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good Day Beautiful People!!!

From 7 COWRIES EXCHANGE
Now available to buy all your PayPal funds at market rate.

$800 PayPal funds needed today

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Escrow is allowed
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by tshege(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Millennialaku:

I have Grammarly premium account for sale.

Check my topics and see for yourself.

Contact us in my signature
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by kayc0(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
kayc0:
Hi Bro, were you given the premium login details after a successful checkout? If so, how long did it take to be delivered to your email?

the details came few hours later. I checked out around 12 there about, got d details around 4 or so

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
tshege:

I have Grammarly premium account for sale.

Check my topics and see for yourself.

Contact us in my signature

urs is too exorbitant. I have a year + Grammarly premium. 2h Mtn i don give out grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
shakyum:

the details came few hours later. I checked out around 12 there about, got d details around 4 or so
But the thing no go for my side sad,I don't know the way forward now
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by kayc0(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Qulink1:
shebi eBay message u? no worry e come. me self been dey worried

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Qulink1:

If you can't get it from that link, buy from others. Just search for "Grammarly Premium Account"

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crazeworld:
If you can't get it from that link, buy from others. Just search for "Grammarly Premium Account"
Ok Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
I see a lot of people rushing to create their Upwork profile. Creating a profile is secondary —you need to learn how to write first else you will get frustrated.

You need to practice as much as you read/study. That's the only way to learn effectively; learn and practice.

With the permission of Venzal, I can drop some of my old clients' requirements (one requirement per week) and you can attempt it.

This is my earning so far this month. I have people (Nigerians) I write salescopies and ad copies for at 20,000 naira for 500 — 1000 words. That is to tell you that your target audience are not only limited to oyibo people.

You only need to learn and practice.

Even me still dey learn, that's why I always come here every day.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.