Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100343 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by JohnQueen(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
I see Ben Settle written all over this formula.

I've also noticed the PASO formula written all over elBenbo's emails, while Chris' emails tend to make use of the AIDA formula.

Venzal:
Email FORMULA #11: TESTIMONIAL EMAIL

This one is similar to the case study email.

But in this case, instead of trying to dissect how a customer used the product to gain the result that they did, you let their words do all the heavy lifting.

Here’s a way to lay it out in your email:

1 Talk about an email you got from a customer…
2. Here’s what they had to say __________
3. Insert testimonial/screenshot of testimonial
4. If you want to get similar result, then get {NAME OF PRODUCT]
5. Here’s where to get it (CTA).
Here’s an example of this email:

NOTE: Look at that part where he says this:

Wanna know what advice I gave him?

Sorry... that's only available to Email Copy Academy students.

From what you've learned so far, WHAT DO YOU THINK MR. Chris did there? Let me know below.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Another one!

Subject: Ladies man, the secret of ladies psychology

Hey Zen,

You're tired of being rejected by baes, right?

You've been a simp for too long and that has to end immediately.

In the real men's world, we call an erring brother out and correct him afterwards. (That's how stars do!)

How long will you continue to live in self pity? Thinking that every girl is outta your league.

You've been getting friend-zoned and brother-zoned cos you can't act like the man that you are.

Tolerating disrespect from babes will lead to more disrespect and see finish!

Your parents didn't gave birth to a simp! Stop embarrassing your family's reputation abeg.

Who even taught you that tolerating disrespect and being a yes-man would make baes love you? ( I pirry you)

Well, I won't blame you, Roro was once like you till he saw the light.

After tolerating rudeness and attitudes from different babes he intended to date for a long time, he decided to find a solution to his problem..

It was in his search for a solution that he found a book.

Few weeks after reading and practicing what he read in the golden book, Roro became a ladies' magnet.

He held the record of dating the most freshest babes among his pals..

Using tips found in the book, Roro became a babe magnet and won several "lover boy of the year" awards in the prestigious University of ****t.

Roro had the time of his life, the babes fought for his attention and craved to be b*nged by him.

Along the line, he met a gal that led him to Christ, her name was ****

Roro is now happily married to the love of his life, an American beauty queen, with 2 cute kids though.

Have you been so shy to approach your females?

Do you find yourself stuttering when communicating with your female colleagues/friends/crush?

Do you find it difficult to hold a conversation with females?

Are scared to approach ladies cos you believe all girls are after money? (A big lie, there are cool baes out there)

Do you find it difficult to ask a lady out?

Do get stuck after the "good morning, how was you night" or "have you eaten" WhatsApp message?

Worry no more, I bring you the solution.

Get the Samwealth Players Guide [SPG], the book that transformed Roro from a simp to a real man.

Like sharks could detect blood drop from miles, thats how babes could smell a weak guy from miles away.

With SPG, you'd be able to learn what it takes to start and hold a conversation with any lady.

The guide explains the transitioning process from acquaintance to relationship.

You don't have to be the wussy guy anymore. Stuttering while talking to baes will be a thing of the past! ( trust me)

Wear your dancing shoes cos you're one step away from being a real man with confidence...

SPG was made specially for you. It took the author several years of practice to be able to learn what triggers the love love button of females.

Chapter 5 is dedicated to explaining the wiring of the female thought process. This would make you understand how they think and how to interact with them.

With strategies that King Solomon used on his numerous wives and concubines; you'd be the next best Roro.

Making your crush drip and fall in love with you is sweeet you know.

Having the girl of your dream gives you that confidence that you can't explain. It makes you feel like a man!

Up your game now!

What are you waiting for?

Get SPG [link] and start your journey to attracting and conquering babes.

Rich Regards,
Sam Wealth

P.S. If you get the book today, you'd be given a 30% and a love text messages for her pdf.

P.P.S. SPG is not a pro-masochistic book. Being a man is different from being a monster. Use the guides responsibly.

The difference between An Alpha male vs Simp, get the book here [ link].

Constructive criticism welcome from you, you and you.. Yes you!

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
WHIZKIDEFE:
Another one!

Subject: Ladies man, the secret of ladies psychology

Hey Zen,

You're tired of being rejected by baes, right?

You've been a simp for too long and that has to end immediately.

In the real men's world, we call an erring brother out and correct him afterwards. (That's how stars do!)

How long will you continue to live in self pity? Thinking that every girl is outta your league.

You've been getting friend-zoned and brother-zoned cos you can't act like the man that you are.

Tolerating disrespect from babes will lead to more disrespect and see finish!

Your parents didn't gave birth to a simp! Stop embarrassing your family's reputation abeg.

Who even taught you that tolerating disrespect and being a yes-man would make baes love you? ( I pirry you)

Well, I won't blame you, Roro was once like you till he saw the light.

After tolerating rudeness and attitudes from different babes he intended to date for a long time, he decided to find a solution to his problem..

It was in his search for a solution that he found a book.

Few weeks after reading and practicing what he read in the golden book, Roro became a ladies' magnet.

He held the record of dating the most freshest babes among his pals..

Using tips found in the book, Roro became a babe magnet and won several "lover boy of the year" awards in the prestigious University of ****t.

Roro had the time of his life, the babes fought for his attention and craved to be b*nged by him.

Along the line, he met a gal that led him to Christ, her name was ****

Roro is now happily married to the love of his life, an American beauty queen, with 2 cute kids though.

Have you been so shy to approach your females?

Do you find yourself stuttering when communicating with your female colleagues/friends/crush?

Do you find it difficult to hold a conversation with females?

Are scared to approach ladies cos you believe all girls are after money? (A big lie, there are cool baes out there)

Do you find it difficult to ask a lady out?

Do get stuck after the "good morning, how was you night" or "have you eaten" WhatsApp message?

Worry no more, I bring you the solution.

Get the Samwealth Players Guide [SPG], the book that transformed Roro from a simp to a real man.

Like sharks could detect blood drop from miles, thats how babes could smell a weak guy from miles away.

With SPG, you'd be able to learn what it takes to start and hold a conversation with any lady.

The guide explains the transitioning process from acquaintance to relationship.

You don't have to be the wussy guy anymore. Stuttering while talking to baes will be a thing of the past! ( trust me)

Wear your dancing shoes cos you're one step away from being a real man with confidence...

SPG was made specially for you. It took the author several years of practice to be able to learn what triggers the love love button of females.

Chapter 5 is dedicated to explaining the wiring of the female thought process. This would make you understand how they think and how to interact with them.

With strategies that King Solomon used on his numerous wives and concubines; you'd be the next best Roro.

Making your crush drip and fall in love with you is sweeet you know.

Having the girl of your dream gives you that confidence that you can't explain. It makes you feel like a man!

Up your game now!

What are you waiting for?

Get SPG [link] and start your journey to attracting and conquering babes.

Rich Regards,
Sam Wealth

P.S. If you get the book today, you'd be given a 30% and a love text messages for her pdf.

P.P.S. SPG is not a pro-masochistic book. Being a man is different from being a monster. Use the guides responsibly.

The difference between An Alpha male vs Simp, get the book here [ link].

Constructive criticism welcome from you, you and you.. Yes you!

Thanks in anticipation.

HOW DO YOU GUYS GET THE STORY PART OF THESE EMAILS?

with that, I can put the rest together .
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2020
PremzY002:

HOW DO YOU GUYS GET THE STORY PART OF THESE EMAILS?

with that, I can put the rest together .

You can come up with any story. You can share your experience or story of others.. As much as you can relate it with the product/service you're advertising for, you're good to go

E.g. Say you want to write a copy for people to sign up to Nairaland.

You can write about what made you signed up as a nairaland member... The benefits of membership over guests readers.

Benefits: you can comment, create your own thread and like and share comments you find useful. Follow threads et all.

You'd write it in a way that guests members would think they are missing out big time.

P.S. Membership is free. And its a faceless forum, where you can share your views and keep your identity private.

Shey you get the point now?

Others can add their inputs .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Dominiom(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Here is my WhatsApp number 07018815827 I am a copywriter and I will do your work well kindly contact me let's discuss
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2020
_

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by well2do76: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Virgo01:

We haven't started o. The goal is to write like Ben Settle if not better. Thanks boss.
i've send you a reply check your mail.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Virgo01(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
well2do76:

i've send you a reply check your mail.
Check your inbox
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by well2do76: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Virgo01:

Check your inbox
Check your inbox
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by coolted(m): 2:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Am so interested in the email copywriting job. Right now am still on page 30 coming up from p1

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by coolted(m): 3:08am On Jul 02, 2020
ChaseVibes:

No I didn't craft a new email related to the client's I only explained that I understood what he was trying to achieve in his Email marketing campaign and then wrote a brief description of the sample I attached making it seem like the email was done for an old client I worked it in the past.

And I just put the Google docs link of the file there, I didn't "Attach" any file.

am still wowed by your success. more and more success is what I am wishing you
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by coolted(m): 3:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Though I started from p1 I just saw this info now... Thanks
Venzal:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Earlier this month, I created a telegram group where I intend to start sharing lessons, resources, and tools that have helped me in business, marketing, and life.

For example, I intend to ride hell for leather into affiliate marketing next month… and I’d be sharing video lessons of my progress with members of that group.

If you’d be interested in joining, the link is on my signature. Click and join.

Of course, this doesn’t mean I am abandoning this thread…

I am still posting here and would also be posting there.

For now though, since most of the people who’d join that group are going to be from here, I’ll mostly talk about this thing (email copywriting) we have started.

And to welcome you to the group, I have created a video PLUS a file with 97 eCommerce emails that you can use as you wish.

The video will explain how to use this file.

Once you get into the group KINDLY CHECK THE PINNED POST… you’d see the link to download the video and the file from.

P.S. If you are up for it, introduce yourself if you want. If you don't want to, that's also fine.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Rules7: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Anyone here doing this with a smartphone only, anyoone in the same boat.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by wixemmy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rules7:
Anyone here doing this with a smartphone only, anyoone in the same boat.

We on the same boat grin
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Rules7: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
wixemmy:

We on the same boat grin

God go help us my brother, my battery dey die like fish shey u dey practise google docs
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2020
...hello
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 5:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Please, how do I update my profile in order to get 'email copywriting' offers.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 5:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Meklex:

Description —what you need to do is to study other gigs on logo design. Write down any points in their description that catches your eye (because that's exactly what will draw your clients' in, your reviews and portfolio too), then rewrite those points using your own words.

PS: I have find that writing argumentative kind of description sells. Since I changed my description two years ago, clients come in to debate it with me, I end up convincing them.

Also, dramatize the benefits of having a good logo. It took me a week to write my description, so spend time here. And when you get it right, you will know.

Copy the tags of high ranking gigs.

Change your gig image to something customized.

Have the best samples of your work readily available and bid on on buyer's requests (if you have the feature)

Advertise your services to people on Quora, LinkedIn, twitter etc. (I no do this one sha)

pls, drop the link to your profile .
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by methylade(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Venzal:
That's your WhatsApp number on your signature, right? I'll send you something that's help you get approved on Upwork fast.

I did like to get this too boss�

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by tshege(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Make Sure Your English Is Accurate In Everything You Write. 100% free to try. Write mistake-free.
Write better sentences. Eliminate grammar errors. Instant Plagiarism Report. Works anywhere in the world.
Improve word choice. Fix punctuation errors. Easily improve any text.

Get Grammarly Premium from me at the best price and with improved customer service.

I am trusted all over Nairaland for my instant response and efficient service with no complaints.

Contact us now for your own Grammarly Premium @ https:///2348162294017.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
In the spirit giving,
come and get your premium grammarly now.
fix syntax , spelling and grammar errors before sending your proposals.
call 09069622900

It's N300 only.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by coolted(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
click baits?

Venzal:
Email FORMULA #11: TESTIMONIAL EMAIL

This one is similar to the case study email.

But in this case, instead of trying to dissect how a customer used the product to gain the result that they did, you let their words do all the heavy lifting.

Here’s a way to lay it out in your email:

1 Talk about an email you got from a customer…
2. Here’s what they had to say __________
3. Insert testimonial/screenshot of testimonial
4. If you want to get similar result
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Is this thread DEAD?

Or have you guys moved to a permanent site?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by richkal(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by donsharwama(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Good day to the boss himself VENZA. I really appreciate how you have been selfless on this thread as well as every other person contributing their own quota to help us out.

I've been following this thread for sometime, I even had to quit my job cuz I was passionate about kicking off this line of work and wouldn't want any distraction.

I'm yet to start writing/send my sample email for criticism as well as opening an upwork account.

PLEASE I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION and that's the only problem I have with opening an upwork account and I believe a person or two must have a good answer.

PLEASE I DONT HAVE ANY VALID ID NOW, I'M THINKING OF FORGING ONE (WITH MY REAL NAME AND PICS, PROBABLY ON THE ID Num part I'll put that of a close relative)

What's ur take on this?
Has any1 tried it b4 and it worked out?
Does upwork have any means where there actually do authentic verification of submitted data's?

Lastly, oga VENZA I love you.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by echobazz: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2020
PremzY002:
Is this thread DEAD?
Or have you guys moved to a permanent site?
Click here to join our permanent site

https:// bitly. com /3hODNCf

Close up the spaces in the link before clicking.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2020
echobazz:

Close up the spaces in the link before clicking.

God bless u.

but the LINK ISN'T WORKING.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by opeey(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
shakyum:

urs is too exorbitant. I have a year + Grammarly premium. 2h Mtn i don give out grin
pls what is granmmarly use for?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by opeey(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
hello house I need you to check my upwork profile. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012869f2a76f667f70
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
echobazz:

Close up the spaces in the link before clickkking.

The LINK isn't working.
Pls add this number 0.8.1.3.4.9.9.8.8.2.7
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by echobazz: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
PremzY002:

The LINK isn't working. Pls add this number 0.8.1.3.4.9.9.8.8.2.7
Done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.