Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100175 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Christeety: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Venzal:
Alright. I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Venzal. Please I'm interested in your mentorship program. How do i go about it pls? Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Henrique99: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please someone should help me with the link to the new group
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adsmaster: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Henrique99:
Please someone should help me with the link to the new group

Go to his profile you will see the link
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Henrique99: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
adsmaster:

Go to his profile you will see the link
Thank you
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by donsharwama(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Good day House.

i really need your honest review on this

its my first one though

Subject: In loving Memory of the world’s best Dad

The recent pandemic putting the whole world on a standstill has actually made families more closer and at the same time wrecked a lot of Havoc on families and societies.

No one ever prays for the perfect piece or part of his life be taken away without enjoying every single second together as long as it would be.

Chris’s Dad is no doubt one dad every kid will actually crave to have (don’t get me wrong everyone’s parents is actually exceptional in one way or the other) but there’s something exceptional about this young man. He’s always on time for any activity Chris would need his presence, he never misses any of Chris’s game, never forgets a birthday, never got anything wrong when it comes to parenting.

Chris was having a time of his life with his family until one evening something really bad happened. Who would have thought a strong and healthy young man like Matt (Chris’s Dad) would die so soon just like that without any prior notice or sign of being sick?

At first we all thought it was the dreaded Covid-19 taking its pound of flesh from the Matt’s but little did we know that it was something else and something very mild which could have been avoided.

The bitter truth about his death is that almost each and every one of you receiving this mail is guilty of this same mistake which could have been avoided.

Chris’s dad death wasn’t actually caused by Covid-19 but by deficiencies of relevant vitamins needed by the body to function properly.

Everyone seems to be too busy to pay proper attention to our body, we are always grabbing a quick coffee from the café next to the office, ready to stop at Macdonald and KFC to take a quick bite of our favorite snack without knowing how our body reacts to these.

After seeing what had become of a strong and healthy young man in a very short while, I’ve made it my duty to make sure I check what I consume on a daily and make sure I take the right amount of fruits and water to keep me going.

It’s very necessary we take good care of our bodies and control what we eat so as to be there for our kids and families as long as we can

In order to get this right and not overdo things, I’ll be giving you a detailed guide on how to go just about the right combination of meal to help keep your body active

Click here to see today’s menu

PS: Oh, did I tell you? We also have a new 100% organic fruit juice which helps to boost your immune system in less than 48hrs after consumption.

See product here

I’ll also teach you how to make other health enhancing products yourself from the comfort of your home and get that good shape and keep fit as you’ve always wanted to.

Click here to see tutorials

Thanks
Prince
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
opeey:
pls what is granmmarly use for?
is for writers
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2020
For your premium Grammarly login,
reach me on 09069622900
Avoid missing clients due to errors in your profile.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by sathiclap: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Water purifiers have become one of the necessary appliances for all homes in India. Sathiclap is one of the Best RO Service in Patna. We deal with all types of services related to water purifier. We provide water purifier service of all brand. Get your RO fixed today with SathiClap RO Faults and Issues : RO faucet damage, deposition on RO faucet, damages in RO body, RO pre filter body damage, RO making noise, water leakage issue from RO etc. We have an experienced team of service technicians. All of our service technicians available on their call on 24/7. If you are looking for RO Service in Patna. We are the most trusted option for fast service provider for repair and maintenance of RO Water purifier. Our expert solves your problem immediately. If you are having any issues related to RO Water purifier product, Please Contact us: 9065601947
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning house,how can I get more connects please?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:
Good morning house,how can I get more connects please?

You have to buy it and also make sure you use it well.

Premium Grammarly login available just N200

Don't miss a job bcus of Minor errors in your profile. call 09069622900
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Agricexpert:

You have to buy it and also make sure you use it well.
Premium Grammarly login available just N200
Don't miss a job bcus of Minor errors in your profile. call 09069622900
how much is it please?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Wow just started reading this thread yesterday evening and finished it this morning and I have really learnt a lot from this thread. Thank you Venzal and other individuals that made this thread great.

Though I haven't written any samples I will make sure I start doing so.
I have a few questions to ask before submitting job proposals:
- What's the difference between email Copy
writing and email marketing? Because I usually see email marketing jobs on
Upwork and less of email copywriting.

- How do you find email copywriting jobs on Upwork?

- I have already been accepted into Upwork before going through this thread as a Proofreader and content writer. Can I add email copywriting to my skills?

- Are there any email softwares we need to install before starting?

- Can someone explain more on email campaigns?

- Can I use my temporary national ID card(the paper one) to get verified on Upwork?

I will be really grateful if my questions are attended to. Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Babygal2020(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hello, join the telegram group. The link is it op's signature.

Martins134:
Wow just started reading this thread yesterday evening and finished it this morning and I have really learnt a lot from this thread. Thank you Venzal and other individuals that made this thread great.

- I have already been accepted into Upwork before going through this thread as a Proofreader and content writer. Can I add email copywriting to my skills?

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Finally I have written a copy. Please rate it. I am open to corrections and criticisms.

Venzal, WordsWriter and everyone in the house I need your honest review

Subject: He made the right choice.

Hello ________,
It's quite stressful and disheartening choosing from different choices and can cause

There were to college students, Fred and Harry. Really great friends they were; doing great and living their life's like you know normal friends.

During one summer they decided to get themselves new devices and were quite confused on which to buy. While Fred cared less about making proper research, Harry made a lot of research on the device to buy.

They finally bought their devices but there was a twist- few weeks later Fred hated the device he bought and everything went south for him.

You might be wondering what Harry did isn't it.
He searched all over the web but couldn't get any quality advice; all he saw were just ideas that didn't add up. Then he picked up a copy this eBook[link] on choosing gargets.

Now, don't start racking your brain thinking of what this will offer you; I will let you hear from Harry himself:

"I was in great dilemma thinking of choosing a garget that will suit my needs. But then I came across the eBook, I thought it was just like the rest that offer baseless advice but I was wrong. I decided to get the eBook though with a lot of pessimism and was very much surprised because I got real professional advice on choosing a garget and I made a very great choice"

You can read other testimonials on the eBook here[link].

Now you have it. Why don't you grab a copy on "Choosing the Right Garget" here[link] and make that right choice.

Now we are giving the eBook free to the first 50 individuals and you wouldn't want to miss out.

See you soon
________.

P.S: You can only get the eBook if you click the link on this email. Hurry now to get your copy in here [link].

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Babygal2020:

Hello, join the telegram group. The link is it op's signature.

But l am not using telegram. Can't my questions be answered here?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by sathiclap: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Without the air conditioner, it can’t be possible for you to live through the summer season. Almost everyone wants to stay in a safe and comfortable environment and you definitely need to have AC for that. What should you do when the AC stops working? There can be various reasons due to which your AC can stop working :
1.AC Installation
2.AC Cooling Issue
3.Leakage
4.Maintenance
As a leading home appliance service provider, SathiClap gives best-in-class on-demand AC service center in Patna. We are a well-experienced professionals expert which is always to provide the best services to the customers. All you need to do is dial our contact number and this can help you to get high-quality services. We also offer 24/7 Service to all of our customers. You can always count on Sathiclap Service Experts to get to you fast and get the job done right the first time.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Martins134:

- Can I use my temporary national ID card(the paper one) to get verified on Upwork?

Email copywriting is writing of email series or news letters to sell something or send a message to people who connects to your product or services.

Email marketing, is reaching people with one or more email series that is written for the receivers to take a particular active; like buying a product or visiting a website.

Yes, you can add it to your list of services since you already in the writing niche.

Yes, there softwares used in email marketing, however that is not the concern of an email copywriter.

Thanks.

Premium Grammarly available at just N300 for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agricexpert:

Thanks for your input. Please I need more answers.
Venzal, Wordswriter and others please help.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Martins134:

Thanks for your input. Please I need more answers.
Venzal, Wordswriter and others please help.
Hello,
Check Venzal's signature you will see the Telegram link we are using currently.He will answer you here but might just take time.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

how much is it please?

N300

Call or text 09069622900
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mickeyJoe(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
I'm here to follow this thread....I love what I'm reading
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2020
PremzY002:

pls, drop the link to your profile .
we don't do that here.

And there's a lot of reasons for that (like a lot), but I will cut through the reasons and go straight to the lesson of the day.

Study other people's gig (you might even get to see mine while at it). Like... whip out a pen and a paper and do it like you are right there in the classroom staring at the teacher teach. Spend time on that shi*

I just checked my Fiverr dashboard and found that I have written no less than a good number of emails in the last 2 years, but do you know what I still do? I still hop unto Fiverr and study people's gig —you'd be surprised at what you are going to see, learn.

Now, let me bite a little and show you the reason why I won't drop my profile. And it's only because when you see something good, you'd want to steal it. It happens all the time; In the exam hall, when a Rolls-Royce rolls by, the new iPhone, a beautiful girl.

Now, the problem with this is that, you are not the only one who wants a slice of that good thing, there's a whole lot of other people and before you know it, they're all taking it bits by bits until there's nothing left.

But that's not the craziest thing even. The craziest bit is that Fiverr frowns at it. So your best bet is not to look for specificity but to hop unto Fiverr and study the vast majority of gigs available at your disposal (tip, you can even be able to see my gig sef), don't copy them like it's an assignment. Study them, and get original ideas on how to write yours.

So I studied a few gigs this morning and this one stuck out like a sore thumb —Premium stuff.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abeg. People sending me PM should stop. Any thing you want to ask me privately can be asked here. We are not exactly doing something top secret here, are we? So ask away, but here.

But that's not even the reason why. If you ask your question here, the next person would read and learn instead of sending me a PM. Now, you don't want me to leave my Fiverr work and be answering PM upandan. Check am na, e no bam.

Now, if you think your matter deserves a private audience, by all means, hint at it here before sending me a PM.

Moving forward, I just replied a client and decided to post it here. One thing you should learn about discussing with your clients is answering their objections.

I am not saying this is the best way to reply to this client, but don't send generic looking replies either.

You can Google "Answering Objections."

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mickeyJoe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
I really learnt a lot from watching this. Thanks Boss

Venzal:
Hello everyone...

I was supposed to drop another written lesson today to talk about the SIX email disciplines.

But then, a question from someone yesterday prompted an idea.

Hence I recorded another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQs3jCYsixY

Watch to see a LIVE proposal that won an actual job on Upwork... PLUS how I got the information I needed to write the emails for the job.

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by xorojinx: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Venzal you are really doing a good job, only God is able to reward you.

To a pressing issue disturbing me now. I noticed ebay doesn't allow Nigerian IP registration on their site, and I really wanted to get the Grammarly software, with the direction Venzal dropped here.

I have done a google research and no headway yet. Please who knows how I can overcome this hurdle and to purchase the grammarly software.

Thanks and more power to our elbow.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by juliusijidola: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
TopeQs:

I run an Upwork account and I lost my only means of verification.. how can I get this ID verification done. I'm done with the video verification, it's just the ID, it is a Nigerian account.
I Can Help you with the ID Card...
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
juliusijidola:

I Can Help you with the ID Card...
How please??
I also need help in this area also
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by juliusijidola: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Qulink1:

How please??
I also need help in this area also
Contact me
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
juliusijidola:

Contact me
Pm'ed you
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by juliusijidola: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Qulink1:

Pm'ed you
Replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.