Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99805 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Christeety:

Hi Venzal. Please I'm interested in your mentorship program. How do i go about it pls? Thanks

Hi, please, check your email.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by kever: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Agricexpert:

Hi, please, check your email.

Hi, I've been calling your number since yesterday, but it keeps saying switched off.

Any other number to reach you on?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please I need help with Upwork verification embarassed embarassed embarassed

Modified: SOLVED
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
kever:

Hi, I've been calling your number since yesterday, but it keeps saying switched off.

Any other number to reach you on?

So sorry for that.

You can call this 08137619791
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Don't get SCAMMED...!!!

First join d telegram group.

From there, you'd get the details of how to join the mentorship group

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Coolhubs: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Making money online has never been easier...

Make sure you follow the right guidance to earn your way to financial freedom.

Yes for real. You can start earning as soon as tomorrow if you take the simple step right now.

Here is the code: https://qr.ae/pNs7NX go see the simple strategy that sends money you you bank account everyday (at least N5k daily)

No guess what. I just w
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Copywriters are golden fingers.

Contrary to what many thought, learning the skills is possible within a short time under a great tutor.

If you are interested in a FREE book to guide you and a master to pilot you, check out my signature below.

Wish you all the best.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Capslock01: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Martins134:
Please I need help with Upwork verification embarassed embarassed embarassed

Modified: SOLVED

How did you get your upwork account approved? I've trying been to get approval since last week

Anyone with information that can help should also help me please
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Capslock01:

How did you get your upwork account approved? I've trying been to get approval since last week

Verification is actually different from account approval.
You can use the process stated on this thread for account approval ( though I didn't use it) and also make sure you fill every information including education, experience and employment history.
Also make sure you have a good profile overview because I think they check it also.
But if you need further assistance you can PM me.

Please use your real details when registering for your account because it really helped me.

You can get approved even if it is in a saturated niche. I was approved in the writing niche without paying anyone. wink wink

But if you want to be verified then it's a different process altogether.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by sathiclap: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Is your microwave not working well? Is it troubling you while you’re in the rush to go to your office? No worry. SathiCalp is here to assist you with pocket-friendly and no extra charges. We provide you the best and highly qualitative [url=https://sathiclap.com/category/service/microwave-patna
]Microwave Repair In Patna[/url].
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Capslock01: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Martins134:

Verification is actually different from account approval.
You can use the process stated on this thread for account approval ( though I didn't use it) and also make sure you fill every information including education, experience and employment history.
Also make sure you have a good profile overview because I think they check it also.
But if you need further assistance you can PM me.

Please use your real details when registering for your account because it really helped me.

You can get approved even if it is in a saturated niche. I was approved in the writing niche without paying anyone. wink wink

But if you want to be verified then it's a different process altogether.

Yeah, I know verification is different from approval

I'd check out the steps outlined on this thread, I haven't gone through it because I stumbled on the thread while I was searching for solution

Though, I've followed various materials online and I ensured that my profile is well detailed and real. I don't seem to know the problem.

I'd pm you with nairaland account I have the mail now, because I don't have access to the mail of this account.

Wow! You got approved in writing niche! Your profile must be really loaded
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Deepocean(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good evening to everyone here, I just read from page 1 to the current page, I must really appreciate Venzal for all his efforts. You shall be rewarded accordingly, I also thank those that have contributed to the progress of this thread so far.

Please, I will be opening my UpWork account soonest, but before that, I want to take some times to go through the emails of Chris and Ben recommended by Venzal to gain some knowledge as well.

Please, kindly help me to answer these questions.

1. What medium would Upwork use to verify my registration? Skype, WhatsApp Video, Zoom or what?

2. If I follow the guidelines by Venzal in opening my account, how many days interval is appropriate to change my settings to what I really want to do since I don't want to go into web development?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Deepocean:

Please, kindly help me to answer these questions.

1. What medium would Upwork use to verify my registration? Skype, WhatsApp Video, Zoom or what?

Upwork will use Google meet to verify your identity when you get your first job not during registration
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Deepocean(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Martins134:

Upwork will use Google meet to verify your identity when you get your first job not during registration

Thanks for your response bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by udilson: 2:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by juliusijidola: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Capslock01:

I can help you out on this..

Whatsapp link on my profile.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
What happened to our mentor and tutor venzal? I hope he's safe wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Kvngfrosh(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
He is not feeling well.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
6 plots of land can harvest 1000 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=2,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year thats 16m-17m every 12 months so this means bountiful profit for you.

Also

Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $250 - $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
He is not feeling well.
He'll get better!
For your premium Grammarly, call 09069622900
Don't miss a job because of bad grammar or errors in spellings.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Agricexpert:

He'll get better!

I already have a premium grammarly account.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by juliusijidola: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:
Good morning house,how can I get more connects please?

20 Connect for just N500

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by juliusijidola: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Agricexpert:

He'll get better!

How much is it?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Foluwadamilare:

Okay....nice story - you can make a better story though

You did not say anything about the benefit of the product....OK, you mentioned that it's supposed to get rid of the worms....but how?

Dies it have any side effects?
What's the product made of sef?

And...I don't think are really gonna believe that demodex worms are real with your story....
They'll probably think that you are spinning stories to get your product in the market..
you need to provide evidence that it's real...
Make your story more believable

PS- I myself go just GI google m to see wed e real or not

Hello foluwadamilare, are you on the group on Telegram?

I'm trying to reach you but I just can't. I've sent a DM here

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Scope26(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
juliusijidola:

20 Connect for just N500
I have been a silent follower of this thread now for approximately 5 days. I have an Upwork account but my connect is exhausted. How do I get the 20 for #500.
Please explain in details

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by juliusijidola: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Scope26:
I have been a silent follower of this thread now for approximately 5 days. I have an Upwork account but my connect is exhausted. How do I get the 20 for #500.
Please explain in details
Kindly contact me https:///2347012929844
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Hello guys, any available coupon code for upwork connects?

cc TopeQs
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Emaggy: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
This information could help you find clients outside upwork

How do you join the 30-day challenge?

Joining the challenge is free, and you can invite as many freelance writers as you want to follow along with the challenge.

That said, I'll most likely be pulling down the challenge materials and turning it into a high-ticket paid product when this all ends -- so if you don't join now, you'll miss out.

You are also free to invite all of your writer friends (the ones that you love and don't want to miss out on this, of course!).

You can join the challenge by taking the following steps:

Click here to join the Writers in Charge Facebook group for updates and progress reports
Join the 30-day cold pitching newsletter for regular updates on challenge-related resources, tutorials, and progress updates (you can do this by using any of the available forms on the Writers in Charge website).
Make sure you're taking action and following the methods I will be sharing.

Here's a list of all of the challenge related articles in the order they were published (to be regularly updated):

Announcing the 30-Day Cold Pitching Challenge: https://www.writersincharge.com/announcing-cold-pitching-challenge/

30-Day Cold Pitching Challenge: My Strategy Revealed: https://www.writersincharge.com/cold-pitching-strategy/

How to prospect for Companies to Pitch as a Freelance Writer: https://www.writersincharge.com/how-to-prospect/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Dayocold001: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Qulink1:

But the thing no go for my side sad,I don't know the way forward now
Baba... I'm interested in the grammar you thingy... How do I get your contact
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by 17lee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
I will advise you do not put all your egg in one basket, take a look at this offline business it gives 100% return on investment " it is liquid laundry starch production " for details whatsapp only .zero eight zero 64654116 you will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (56) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.