Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State (61314 Views)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as i say, anyone on NL is entitled to their opinion, and mine certainly wont change about your BASTARD GOD...
I don't want to Change your mind nooo
Continue in my own part i'm happy that I played
My own part I am not perfect but I won't watch you Call God bastard. I'm soooo done with this convo because you are not worth it arguing with a pig to be clean is a total waste of my time. Enjoy your life in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strawberryginge:

I respect people who don't believe in God or anything spiritual because it's their choice but one thing that is unacceptable is calling God a bastard God be careful very careful if don't believe in him respect yourself and shut up don't come here insulting God fool

I respect the bolded part ma. And I sympatise with you that people abuse your God. But kindly note that it is frustrating when a supernatural omnipotent, omniscient and merciful God is said to be alive but human continue to surfer for no reason.

Do not be sad dear. Kindly allow such God to punish us instead. Don't fight for a being that is powerful than you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by philip0906(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
can't you start the hashtag than criticize those who started other hashtags
This is the point of my post;
philip0906:

My post was not about hashtags.

These avoidable deaths are tied to a common problem, "Insecurity ". 100 hashtags cannot and will never solve the underlying problem. We have lost count of the number of hashtags but the insecurity keeps getting worse.

Channel all that energy used in Twitter activism and voltronism to hit the nail on the head by holding the government accountable and demanding and forcing change, so that the incidence of insecurity, is clearly nipped in the bud.

Else, we will create tons of hashtags with nothing changing. I look forward to the next hashtag since the last one, is about to enter the dustbin of social media.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by apexx1237: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Jakemedg(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strawberryginge:

I won't take it neither will I be quite last time I remembered you don't rule the world neither do have any power to shut down and you are not the judge. God will always be God and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it and if he decides to become wicked we can't do anything so suck up your hatred because you just jammed the wrong person
Please ignore that particular atheist
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Life is like a flower, it blossoms in the morning and withers away in the evening. The Christian God is a spirit and those who must worship him do so in truth and spirit. Our stay on earth is to prepare us for heaven and to draw the unbelieving to God.
Whether we live on earth or die, is to Gods glory.
For your info. If you ask a real christian, he prefers to die and be with Christ than to be here going through all the pains and sufferings this world present. As paul would say "for me to live is christ, but for me to die, is gain".
Thank God for the reverend and his wife, I believe they will be resting with the Lord, God will provide and care for his kids in Jesus Name.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Xmuslim:

I respect the bolder part ma. And I sypatise with you that people abuse your God. But kindly note that it is frustrating when a supernatural omnipotent, omniscient and merciful God is said to be alive but human continue to surfer for no reason.

Do not be sad dear. Kindly allow such God to punish us instead. Don't fight for a being that is powerful than you.
My battery is very low I would love to continue giving you reasons why I should fight for my God I the little way I can even if he tells the battle is for him. Anyways. adios.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Samm9y(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet i have called your god a BASTARD GOD millions of time on NL, and still living to tell the tale. the above rubbish only work for deluded brainwashed sheep. tell your useless god to go hug a holy transformer!

Did u just type this?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by vegafbs: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Again, Herdsmen Exterminate Clergyman and Wife in Taraba

FULL GISTS https://theupdates.net/again-herdsmen-exterminate-clergyman-and-wife-in-taraba/

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
philip0906:
Any hashtags for him? Ofcourse not. A young 9 year old boy who had been missing in Suleja was found dead today with his eyes plucked...Seen any hashtags for him or this pastor?

Ofcourse you won't see any. It doesn't fit the sensationalist headlines for Twitter and celebrities to latch on and engage in senseless #justiceforcrap charades.

The day Nigerians decide to have sense and choose to hit the nail on it's head demanding the right things from the government even if it means shutting down the country, then we might just be on track to sanity.

Till then, hol anything you believe tight, shine your eyes and hope for luck because the jungle don mature and only the fit and lucky survive.

There shouldn't be hashtag because there were not real humans. The real humans are living in America.

Nigerians are more interested in George Floyd case. Those who hate Trump see it as avenue to to malign him. But when worse things happen here nobody cares. Looking at it squarely, it happened in Taraba, maybe they are Jukuns, therefore it is not from a major tribe so they are inconsequential.

That's who we are. Some have started predicting election failure for Trump because of George but they will turn blind eye to the security situation under the lifeless one. Hypocrites is our second name.

Useless country. One idiot up there has even started mocking the dead, saying their God was on vacation.

DOOMED country indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Samm9y:
Did u just type this?

no it was Harry Potter who wrote it.....smh!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Roon9(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
A Real pastor cannot be killed by herdsmen
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique

What an ignorant comment. How a christian dies doesn't matter my friend. So long he dies in christ

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
For those that dont believe in God and his existence, I feel your pain, you need to understand that Life is temporal, whatever happens on earth cannot define God.

So you say,; if there is God why are all these evil happening, why can't God save?

1. God gave us what we call "free will" (thats why you can type all those stuff without receiving one spiritual dirty slap). This earth is for men as of now, he won't interfere except on a very special occasion, and when he does he influences men and won't directly tamper with your will. So men can hurt men to any level, and God may not interfere.

2. For you to believe that, evil shouldn't exist if there is God(who is good) is like saying darkness shouldn't exist if there's light, no matter how you flood a room with light, there will always be a shadow somewhere in that room. So if you expect good to happen, then expect that bad will also happen.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by DarkJeddi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lately,God has been on a Sabbatical.. undecided
His servants and children are being murdered left an right and he is busy social distancing.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strawberryginge:

My battery is very low I would love to continue giving you reasons why I should fight for my God I the little way I can even if he tells the battle is for him. Anyways. adios.

OK ma. I don't usually insult the gods of religion though. Not because I believe he exists but because I don't like insulting people. I would have insulted people once I insult their gods.

My stand is clear. If there is a God (which I'm agnostic about), he's s not responsible for the religions and he does not care about our existence.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
light099:

The universe had always existed, that's not the issue. How it came about is the issue.

According to you people, the earth gradually evolved from inconsequential elements to the vast universe we have today. More like saying a tiny formless stone gradually started growing by itself overtime, until it evolved into a big automobile showroom with different brands of cars in it.
As lame as that is, it's easier to believe/prove that is possible than a far more advanced world like this.

So how did God come about?
If you say the God had always existed and didn't come from anything, then I can say the universe came from nothing too.
You can't be shifting goal posts.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by DarkJeddi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:
For those that dont believe in God and his existence, I feel your pain, you need to understand that Life is temporal, whatever happens on earth cannot define God.

So you say,; if there is God why are all these evil happening, why can't God save?

1. God gave us what we call "free will" (thats why you can type all those stuff without receiving one spiritual dirty slap). This earth is for men as of now, he won't interfere except on a very special occasion, and when he does he influences men and won't directly tamper with your will. So men can hurt men to any level, and God may not interfere.

2. For you to believe that, evil shouldn't exist if there is God(who is good) is like saying darkness shouldn't exist if there's light, no matter how you flood a room with light, there will always be a shadow somewhere in that room. So if you expect good to happen, then expect that bad will also happen.
So why bother saying a prayer if God is not interested in saving his flock? angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Samm9y:
May God forgive you

dont worry about god forgiving me, why doesnt he instead RAISE THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM THEIR DEATH?!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

Even if I want to agree with you, my experience would not allow me.

God should at least save his worshipers in his own house in a miraculous way in order to show his might.

People get killed in mosques and churches; in makkah and Jerusalem, and you want us to believe such God. Even if my heart believes, my brain will not

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So why bother saying a prayer if God is not interested in saving his flock? angry

Thank you
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good and bad, God allows it, so you can learn to maneuver through lifes Challenges, this is what makes you stronger, life is not bread and butter, it's up and down.

"For us to to say, in this world we have all our hope, we are of all men most miserable" -Paul the Apostle.

This life is a journey, if your destination is here on earth then you know you're lost, that's why you can say there's no God.
So if you die, you die like a foul, no life after death, my question is this...
What if you're wrong?
Can you say of certainty that when you die there's is no life after death, can you?
Be wise...
When you're about to go on a journey, say from Lag to Ph, you know that with 30k fuel you should get there, will you depend entirely on that?
Won't you make plans for emergency and ensure you have at least 10k somewhere, just in case?
Be wise...
This life may just be a journey to somewhere, how prepared are you, just in case you're wrong about God and Jesus and his death and his blood?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Xmuslim:
OK ma. I don't usually insult the gods of religion though. Not because I believe he exists but because I don't like insulting people. I would have insulted people once I insult their gods.

the reality is that, even though i dont believe in this holy mambo jambo, if people would mind their biz instead of automatically warning you of the "supposed "wrath of their imaginary god, as if we are all brainless sheeple... so thats when i will tell them to call their god to come and do its worst.

every one has the right to their opinion, whether its about their invisible god or not. their BS scary tactics only work with people who believe in their nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

So how did God come about?
If you say the God had always existed and didn't come from anything, then I can say the universe came from nothing too.
You can't be shifting goal posts.

Well, as a theist I can say God didn't come from anything but you as an atheist, you can't say the universe came from nothing.

Religion is based on faith, miracles, mysteries and supernatural occurrences, while atheism is based on pure physical proofs. Since religion is based on supernatural occurrences, anything is obtainable. It's possible for a God to have been existing timeless miraculously. That's what religion is all about.
But since atheists say no miracles, no supernatural, no mystery. Only provable logical facts. Then, don't come back telling me how the world existed on it's own from nothing, going by the principles of atheism, that is invalid.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingthreat(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP Rev Bileya. No law and order. No justice, we are heading to a failed state
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by mechanics(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
They died in Christ.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Xmuslim:

Even if I want to agree with you, my experience would not allow me.

God should at least save his worshipers in his own house in a miraculous way in order to show his might.

People get killed in mosques and churches; in makkah and Jerusalem, and you want us to believe such God. Even if my heart believes, my brain will not
there you go, the journey to make the heart and brain work together is one of the most daunting task of mankind.

The brain works with knowledge, yes sometimes with experience ( but experience can be relative), if you really want them to work together, you need to go on a journey...
The journey to find the truth.
"There are 4 fundamental questions of life. They boil down to this: origin, meaning, morality, destiny."
- Ravi Zacharias
1. Where did I come from?
2. Why am I here?
3. How should I live?
4. Where am I going?
You must be able to answer these four question, to bridge the journey between the brain and the heart...
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by sirp9898(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
angryWe christains in nigeria must protest if we are united for the govt to do justice
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
philip0906:

This is the point of my post;
we are living in the 21st century. It's a media age. You don't need to always be on the streets protesting. You can raise awareness these days over social media and get the authorities to do something
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Because we must commune with God, it's called fellowship, and it builds us up, it strengthens our spirit.

We know he may not answer the way we want, bit we also we know in the end it's going to work out for our good.

Death for a Christian is a good thing, cos we have hope of spending our after life with God.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Obioramichael(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Was JESUS not a real son of God.. Was he not killed by some hypocrites?

StrikeBack:
A Real pastor cannot be killed by herdsmen
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.