Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k (1801 Views)

Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo / Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by liquidmetall: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please which one should i go for

Currently i've seen much talk about this brand xiaomi and i really want to get one but the current release of note 7 pro(infinix) is getting me confused .

Please which one is better ?
I have 75k - 80k
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by Veryfoolishboy: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Are you by chance related to indabosky

Note7 is the latest go for note 7
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by liquidmetall: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:

I knew him way back 2013 was his friend then but have stopped going there

I m talking about performance and all

You mean infinix note 7 is better than the xiaomi note 8 pro and 9s

3 Likes

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by Randerl: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
My only advice:

liquidmetall:

Currently i've seen much talk about this brand xiaomi and i really want to get one but the current release of note 7 pro(infinix) is getting me confused .

I have 75k - 80k

lf you are going for infinix note 7, Make sure you are living close to Carlcare.

17 Likes

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by Veryfoolishboy: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
liquidmetall:

I knew him way back 2013 was his friend then but have stopped going there

I m talking about performance and all

You mean infinix note 7 is better than the xiaomi note 8 pro and 9s
8pro is not 80k bro
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by liquidmetall: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:

8pro is not 80k bro

How much bro
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by liquidmetall: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Randerl:
My only advice:

lf you are going for infinix note 7, Make sure you are living close to Carlcare.

Is the phone that bad ?
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by ddjay: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
liquidmetall:

I have 75k - 80k
Remove the infinix and pick anyone, you are covered, but if you insist on infinix, relocate close to carlcare to help you out of your complains

10 Likes

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by LehreMi: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
RN8 pro is around 88 to 98k
liquidmetall:

How much bro
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by FryMosquito: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
liquidmetall:

I have 75k - 80k
Buy phone with full option, you can compare here https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10147&idPhone2=9812&idPhone3=10175
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by sunshineV(f): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:

coming from a veryfoolishboy we are not surprised grin

5 Likes

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by BenDanor(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
sunshineV:

coming from a veryfoolishboy we are not surprised grin
lol. so true.

OP the both Xiaomi phones are better than that Infinix in display, UI, speed, durability, camera, updates and battery management

7 Likes

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by culf: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
I ask of xiaomi note 8 pro and was told 98k just yesterday. that is above your budget, so go for others or up your budget abit
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by doggedfighter(f): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Run away from infinix no matter the hype
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by Karex81(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2020
if you love your money run from infinix, get Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei for that price, or else carlcare is waiting for you

3 Likes

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by ShunTecnoInfinix: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2020
My fellor nairalander, I advice you, shun transsion devices.
any new product from infinix/techno/itel is recycled, note 7 is same with note 5 shocked just new design filled with crap.
don't fall for transsion trick, spend your money wisely. Choose Redmi anyday of the week twice on Sunday wink

9 Likes

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by BenDanor(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
My fellor nairalander, I advice you, shun transsion devices.
any new product from infinix/techno/itel is recycled, note 7 is same with note 5 shocked just new design filled with crap.
don't fall for transsion trick, spend your money wisely. Choose Redmi anyday of the week twice on Sunday wink
lol. Your moniker ehhh It says it all oo
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
BenDanor:

lol. Your moniker ehhh It says it all oo
let my message set you free from transsion devices cool

Check my siggy wink
Choose Redmi Choose Freedom cool
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by Olawalelead(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Just choose one of the two Xiaomi device your budget meet up with and forget the yeyenix device...

1 Like

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by BenDanor(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
let my message set you free from transsion devices cool

Check my siggy wink
Choose Redmi Choose Freedom cool
lol. You sound like a strong politician. How much are they paying you for this?
Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
BenDanor:

lol. You sound like a strong politician. How much are they paying you for this?
Redmi did not send me into the world to condemn Transsion, but to save ignorant Nigeria's through me cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k by BenDanor(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:

Redmi did not send me into the world to condemn Transsion, but to save ignorant Nigeria's through me cool
*smiles

(1) (Reply)

You Can Use Wifi And Hotspot Together On Infinix Note 7 / 25k Clean 26inches Philips Lcd Plasma Tv For Sale In Ikeja / How To Change Name On Truecaller When It Showing Wrong Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.