Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me (7862 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
please this is not me, a friend chatted me up and asked me what to do about this action

during the lockdown after school closed I decided to go to my relative house to stay with them., considering the fact that going back home is about 14hours from my school and I usually go thier for holidays.

Of recent I noticed that the child of age 12years old is making advances towards, like he would cross his hands around my shoulders while watching film (not romance) and would feel his hands trying to go down my burst and could also feel fear in him...

yesterday night while we were watching movie in my room jokingly jokingly I felt his hands this time around crawling to my ass and also noticed he was scared!!

please what should I do? I do not want to shout for him or beat the hell out of him, as I have not really caught him in the act yet

what do I do?? I need advice, should I wait to catch him, then beat crase comot from him, or should I advice him now

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by JasonScoolari: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
A dumb question doesn't need an answer.

9 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Orubebe01: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020

9 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Always when watching film Abi. Then stop watching film with him case closed. All these people looking for sex stories upandan.

For if you wait till you catch him and you want to beat crase out of him buy two canes. One for him and one for yourself. As you dey beat am dey beat yourself. For you encouraged him

3 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by falcon01: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
So I Was a banned
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Humanoid01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Justbehave(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Don't rape that innocent boy.

11 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Spiff20(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Grab his ass tight and flog out that pervert spirit brewing in him.

10 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
Don't rape that innocent boy.
what's your point??

1 Like

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
JasonScoolari:
A dumb question doesn't need an answer.
[/s]
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Justbehave(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
tellsblinks:
what's your point??
She is interested In what the said toddler is doing to her,if not,she should have given him a very serious warning. But she is there leading him on.

2 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Prognose: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
tellsblinks:
please this is not me, a friend chatted me up and asked me what to do about this action

during the lockdown after school closed I decided to go to my relative house to stay with them., considering the fact that going back home is about 14hours from my school and I usually go thier for holidays.

Of recent I noticed that the child of age 12years old is making advances towards, like he would cross his hands around my shoulders while watching film (not romance) and would feel his hands trying to go down my burst and could also feel fear in him...

yesterday night while we were watching movie in my room jokingly jokingly I felt his hands this time around crawling to my ass and also noticed he was scared!!

please what should I do? I do not want to shout for him or beat the hell out of him, as I have not really caught him in the act yet

what do I do?? I need advice, should I wait to catch him, then beat crase comot from him, or should I advice him now

You're older. Why not just avoid close contact with him? It's that simple.

Abi am I missing something?

3 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by SirMichael1: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Call his parent attention to the boy's attrocities. Often than not, the family know of the boy's behaviour and have been trying to caution him. After you've reported him, the next time he tries such, take successive turn with your two palm on his face and make sure to leave fingerprints.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
She is interested In what the said toddler is doing to her,if not,she should have given him a very serious warning. But she is there leading him on.

thank you, I appreciate
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Call his parent attention to the boy's attrocities. Often than not, the family know of the boy's behaviour and have been trying to caution him. After you've reported him, the next time he tries such, take successive turn with your two palm on his face and make sure to leave fingerprints.

telling the parents won't it bring more room for them asking her to leave??
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Justbehave(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
tellsblinks:

thank you, I appreciate
Uwc
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
You need to make him know you are aware of his advances....try to give him sex education because it is evident he is already a spoilt brat, make him understand that sex is not an act made for blood relatives ....

Don't scare him away with shout or beat just like u said....because he will definitely not dare you next time, but how about to other girls, even the ones younger than him.

Just make him understand that yes sex is not evil, but it is only when he tries it with his sisters, and outside marriage.

6 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by SirMichael1: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
tellsblinks:

telling the parents won't it bring more room for them asking her to leave??
why would they ask her to leave? Well, except if they're in total support of the brat. Since it's not her first time going there, she should talk to his parents, the strict one though. Then she can immediately start leaving fingerprints. No time abeg. Idiot! Na so them dey start to dey rape.

3 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
All this shameful things usually starts from unnecessary Play
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by arthorjnr(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Warlord2012:
You need to make him know you are aware of his advances....try to give him sex education because it is evident he is already a spoilt brat, make him understand that sex is not an act made for blood relatives ....

Don't scare him away with shout or beat just like u said....because he will definitely not dare you next time, but how about to other girls, even the ones younger than him.

Just make him understand that yes sex is not evil, but it is only when he tries it with his sisters, and outside marriage.

For a 12 year old?

OP, the slap is paramount rn.
Sex education later.
But that slap is needed. That slap will set him straight temporarily around her. Then sex education.
Also, leave the parents out of it.
Nigerian Parents don't handle situations like this well.

4 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rozz:
All this shameful things usually starts from unnecessary Play

exactly the point, we've been playing and acting normal then this starts happening I just can't believe it

and afterwards he still act normal, at a point I feel it's just me thats taking it too serious or thier is something else
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Next time.he does this, stylishly record you verbally warning him of his actions, ensure you're serious about it, be really stern and do let him know you're aware of what he's been doing, ask him his reasons for doing such, let him know why it's wrong and consequences of his actions, warn that boy wella and tell him if he ever does that either to you or anyone else again then he'd have himself to blame. Also ensure to have him reported to his guardians. Whatever you record will serve as evidence.
What nonsense! And why did your so-called friend refuse to chastise him? What's wrong with her? She self get her own for body, mtcheeeewwww.
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Warlord2012:

honestly I don't even understand again, because he acts so normal, and we still play normal as though nothing happened. thier is no special way in how he looks at me or something.

I don't really know if it's sexual desires or something else considering the age
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Next time.he does this, stylishly record you verbally warning him of his actions, ensure you're serious about it, be really stern and do let him know you're aware of what he's been doing, ask him his reasons for doing such, let him know why it's wrong and consequences of his actions, warn that boy wella and tell him if he ever does that either to you or anyone else again then he'd have himself to blame. Also ensure to have him reported to his guardians. Whatever you record will serve as evidence.
What nonsense! And why did your so-called friend refuse to chastise him? What's wrong with her? She self get her own for body, mtcheeeewwww.

she is surprised and don't even know if it was joke or maybe "it just happened" especially if you are to consider the age"
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
tellsblinks:

she is surprised and don't even know if it was joke or maybe "it just happened Especially if you are yo consider the age"
Surprised and it's the third time? First/second time should have made her know it's intentional, anyway, I've given my own suggestion.
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by bigiyaro(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Spiff20:
Grab his ass tight and flog out that pervert spirit brewing in him.
there is nothing wrong with the boy and its not the issue of flogging, what's pervert spirit?
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by SeniorGee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
U no get cane for house ni Cast out that foolishness from him now before it totally envelopes him or you'll regret it later.
I don't like what I hate!!! Rubbish!!!!
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
tellsblinks:

honestly I don't even understand again, because he acts so normal, and we still play normal as though nothing happened. thier is no special way in how he looks at me or something.

I don't really know if it's sexual desires or something else considering the age

He could not even have anything negative in mind, it could be that he loves how you body feels on him.

It happens to allot of children that don't get to enjoy that tenderly love from their parents while growing up.

You know a woman's body is naturally soft...but whatever the case maybe, you have to deal with it psychologically.

2 Likes

Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
arthorjnr:

For a 12 year old?

OP, the slap is paramount rn.
Sex education later.
But that slap is needed. That slap will set him straight temporarily around her. Then sex education.
Also, leave the parents out of it.
Nigerian Parents don't handle situations like this well.
A slap will lead him to more secret adventure....
At 12, beating can't correct any bad behavior...
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Warlord2012:

He could not even have anything negative in mind, it could be that he loves how you body feels on him.

It happens to allot of children that don't get to enjoy that tenderly love from their parents while growing up.

You know a woman's body is naturally soft...but whatever the case maybe, you have to deal with it psychologically.

trying to touch boo.bs, and trying to touch ars

is that one still tenderly love issue?
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Warlord2012:
A slap will lead him to more secret adventure.... At 12, beating can't correct any bad behavior...
what kind of advice is best to give him
Re: HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me by tellsblinks(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
there is nothing wrong with the boy and its not the issue of flogging, what's pervert spirit?

lol, you saying it's Normal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.