Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,446 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville (1552 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by Edithfavourite: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2020
This is David McAtee.

He owned YaYa’s BBQ in Louisville, KY. He was in the barbecue business for 30 yrs and aspired to open up a brick & mortar restaurant. He fed cops who came by for free.

He was shot and killed by police today.

Watch The Video HERE

Re: Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by CapitanS: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2020
He was stupid. He shot at the national guard and they returned fire and killed him. His stupidity killed him
Re: Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by boxer022(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2020
CapitanS:
He was stupid. He shot at the national guard and they returned fire and killed him. His stupidity killed him
Can you prove that he shot at them? Be sure of the facts of the matter before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by NiCurious: 4:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Hard to see exactly what's going on. A synchronized split screen would help. However, it does look like McAtee had a gun, and was using it. I don't know what they said, because I don't lip-read.

Indoor camera
At 2:11, when McAtee is going to the door when everyone else is coming in, he has something in his right hand, maybe from his pocket or waistband. It is small, dark, and could well be a handgun.
At 2:17, when barely everyone is in, he reaches around the door. There is a puff of smoke. The young woman pulls his sleeve.
At 2:28 he reaches around the door again.
At 2:29, he is struck and staggers in before falling to the floor.
At 2:31 a puff of smoke blows into view just as the young woman slams the door.
Then nobody goes in or out again.

(The woman is interesting to watch, keeping her cool in a very tense situation. When her friend doesn't listen to reason and come back in when she pulls his sleeve, she pre-locks the door, stands by the doorway with expressionless fortitude while shots are fired, until he comes back banging the door into her, then she slams the door shut for safety. She bends over with a huge sigh of very short-lived relief, only to see blood on the mat. She raises the alarm, sees that the dustbin has moved, sees that it was pushed by McAtee falling to the ground. She stares, taking in the next horror of seeing McAtee struggling on the floor.)

Outdoor camera
Until 4:58, everyone is calmly eating, gisting--until it appears that a shot hits the sidewalk causing a puff of dust, coming from the direction of three officers across the street. Everyone moves inside quickly.
At 5:13, when nobody is visible outside, an officer fires a shot which knocks something off the table. (The smoke is near the officer, and the object falls away from the officer.) Whether it is a real bullet or a rubber one, I cannot say, but it seems the officer is firing something first.
At 5:15, there is a puff of smoke by the door.
At 5:27, there is an incoming shot.
At 5:28, a shot is fired from the doorway; a large puff of smoke is visible.
Then nobody goes in or out again.

It appears to me that the first shot was fired by the officers at 4:58 toward people who were calm until then. If someone in their group had already fired a shot, it doesn't seem likely to me that they would all still be standing around like everything was normal.
If these two views were shown on a split screen, I am quite sure they would synchronize and support the claim of McAtee firing from the doorway. Why the officers were firing at the door in the first place, where people had gone for shelter, is very much another question.
Re: Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by CapitanS: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2020
boxer022:
Can you prove that he shot at them? Be sure of the facts of the matter before commenting.
He shot at them, I am sure of that fact
Re: Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by paulolee(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2020
bad...nt again..
Re: Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by boxer022(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
CapitanS:

He shot at them, I am sure of that fact

We're you there when he shot at them?
Re: Black Man Killed Again By US Police Officers In Louisville by NiCurious: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
boxer022:

We're you there when he shot at them?
Scroll up to my post, check the timelines, watch videos again closely.
It looks a lot like he was shooting.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend / Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday / Why Is Mine Different.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.