Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? (1464 Views)

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My FianceƩ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2020
I'll make this brief.
So I went to sit out with a friend this weekend and he narrated an event to me.
My friend has a girlfriend he's been dating for almost a year now. They started dating in portharcourt before he moved to Abuja, so they've never stayed together for long. This month he invited he over and the day after she came he gave her an atm card with 15k in it and told her it's for their feeding for 2 weeks. Apparently my friend earns 80k and she knows, so he felt it's okay, mind you he also paid her transport down.
When he came back from work that day, her bag was packed, she said she's going back to ph cos she can't date a man who gives her 15k for feeding for 2 weeks. He allowed he leave cos he was shocked, things have been going fine before then. Should he call her back, go above his budget to please her or let her go cos she couldn't make do with what he gave her? And is 15k too small for 2 weeks judging by what he earns.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2020
My on be say, him don collect his ATM card as she dey go?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by bomasek(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
He should change his atm password immediately.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Shellsploit: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Vagina people sef shocked
After she don spread leg finish like gotv terrestrial antenna na now she remember to pack and go...

Hustle o, make u no dey rely ontop person 15k for feeding.

3 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Bellaobella:
My on be say, him don collect his ATM card as she dey go?

Yes. So the 15k should have been enough?
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:

Yes. So the 15k should have been enough?

Of course

2 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
Vagina people sef shocked
After she don spread leg finish like gotv terrestrial antenna na now she remember to pack and go...

Hustle o, make u no dey rely ontop person 15k for feeding.

She's his girlfriend, and he really wants a future with her. It's not about sex. I don't understand your reply honestly.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Freestainworld(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2020
God is talking to the guy now, let the babe go jare, if 15k is too small why didn't she tell him to add a little money instead of moving out.

3 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
God is talking to the guy now, let the babe go jare, if 15k is too small why didn't she tell him to add a little money instead of moving out.

True
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Shellsploit: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:

She's his girlfriend, and he really wants a future with her. It's not about sex. I don't understand your reply honestly.

Ok
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nazgul: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Did she leave after withdrawing the money, or did she reject it and returned back his card?

In PH where she's based, doesn't she work there?

Was the 15k for the both of them during her visit or just for her?

What makes her feel she's entitled to his money?

Has she ever given the guy a dime in the past or doesn't he deserve to be fed as well?

1 Like

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Eryyy92: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omo that's 30k in a month just for simply answering girlfriend.

Vagina people sha

2 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by talktrue1234: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
How much does a jobless lady spend on food weekly? Na their yeye fake life go destroy them, also the guy Bleep up, never let anyone aside relevant people at work know the exact amount you earn

2 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
See question

1 Like

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by odinson1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:
I'll make this brief.
My friend has a girlfriend he's been dating for almost a year now. They started dating in portharcourt before he moved to Abuja, so they've never stayed together for long. This month he invited he over and the day after she came he gave her an atm card with 15k in it and told her it's for their feeding for 2 weeks. Apparently my friend earns 80k and she knows, so he felt it's okay, mind you he also paid her transport down.
When he came back from work that day, her bag was packed, she said she's going back to ph cos she can't date a man who gives her 15k for feeding for 2 weeks. He allowed he leave cos he was shocked, things have been going fine before then. Should he call her back, go above his budget to please her or let her go cos she couldn't make do with what he gave her? And is 15k too small for 2 weeks judging by what he earns.

Is she disabled or An orphan? Can't she Work Out money for her own upkeep?

seriously I don't understand why you simps just don't see the Picture on the wall! These girls are only out to Milk you dry of your Hard earned Resources and will eventually Dump you when she finds a richer guy. Now let me ask,What Tangible Thing has she contributed in That Relationship?

Pls let your friend know that He is not Responsible for the Upkeep and well being of His girlfriend. She has Legs,hands and a brain

2 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
how much can she eat in a day that 15k wont be enough to use for food for 2weeks?
is she a glutton?
You guys that are single try to stock ur house with food when u have money in hand
Try and go to the groceries on weekends and buy packs of sardines,salt,sugar,fruits,vegetables.small bags of rice and beans and other accessories.The ones u would need to store in the fridge store them and the ones u need to keep in the store keep them.In that way u would spend less on food stuff and if ur gf visits u she can make use of food from the storage and the little things she might need in the kitchen u can give her a little money to buy it.He should let her go and collect his atm from her.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by CArt(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:
I'll make this brief.

If he should call her back he would be enslaved forever trying to make her happy.
Marriage is a dual way thing, give and take.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by bob55dave(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
But why are ladies like this...
A man has brought out 15k to feed u
This not any guy. Your guy d one you said you love

And instead of you to add to it a make you guys comfortable. No! You begin vex. Later they will call themselves independent woman. Independent my ass..

This is one reason why lots of men don't want to get married, back in d days women support men and life is sweet...
Now women just want to extort men at any giving chance...
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nazgul:
Did she leave after withdrawing the money, or did she reject it and returned back his card?

In PH where she's based, doesn't she work there?

Was the 15k for the both of them during her visit or just for her?

What makes her feel she's entitled to his money?

Has she ever given the guy a dime in the past or doesn't he deserve to be fed as well?
She rejected it then returned the card. She's a student in her finals, the strike kept her at home. The 15k is for the both of them to feed. She's always been a good girl and never asked for much from my friend so he was shocked at her behavior.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Eryyy92:
Omo that's 30k in a month just for simply answering girlfriend.

Vagina people sha
He's not paying her, it's money for both of them to feed. He was planning on settling down with her.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
your friend is a Simpson!
he should have collected back his 15k and allow her go

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by zed7: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
What is she adding to the 15k if it's too small?
A woman who really likes you will stay. Women have stayed for far less, she doesn't like your guy. He better let her go.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
odinson1:

Is she disabled or An orphan? Can't she Work Out money for her own upkeep?

seriously I don't understand why you simps just don't see the Picture on the wall! These girls are only out to Milk you dry of your Hard earned Resources and will eventually Dump you when she finds a richer guy. Now let me ask,What Tangible Thing has she contributed in That Relationship?

Pls let your friend know that He is not Responsible for the Upkeep and well being of His girlfriend. She has Legs,hands and a brain

He plans on getting married to her, he's not responsible for her upkeep just money to feed for 2 weeks. She's a student!

1 Like

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by egharevba72047: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
:My on be say, him don collect his ATM card as she dey go?Yes. So the 15k should have been enough?
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by bigjackass: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
I don't support materialistic and entitled behaviour in women but you people insulting the lady should note that the 15k for 2 weeks is for both of them not only her. 7500 per week. That is 3500 per person to feed one week. 500 naira per day.It is too small honestly. He should have let her stay in her house or go to the market before her arrival since he's on a budget. What the lady is saying in essence is that she can't be with a guy who invites her over to stay and then gives her 500 naira to eat daily grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Well the lady in question has never been materialistic or asked for anything excessive, that's why he's very serious with her. He has food stuffs in the house already, rice, beans, noodles and ingredients. Shouldn't 15k be enough with all these available?
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by LouiZZZ(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stay away from a liability of a woman, let her work to attain glory and start living the luxury life she chooses....On a norm, i could spend 15k in just a day, sometimes even more but that's not the case.
first ask yourself this question...can 15k be enough for my feeding personally for 2weeks!?
look at it this way...Maybe you earn 15k as a salary so because is not going to be anough for your feeding and upkeeps then you had to commit suicide!
there are some who even earn lesser pay in this century or maybe you haven't come across such kinda persons...they Still make do with that little peanuts they've got.
a wise man ones says...I'm a big spender but when it's time to readjust i will perfectly be doing fine.
this is recession phase come on and grow up!
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Originalsly: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
How much does the guy spend on himself per week for feeding? But I blame the gf... she should eat as per normal....and leave him a can of Pepsi and a bag of chips as lunch... one boiled egg and tea for dinner, then tell him manage until Sunday when she would up the menu to garri.
His relationship is over... how can that be his first impression living together?... welcome to famine? He should've done better... wayyyy better.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by czarr(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Every one is just pretending like they don't know "your friend" is YOU!....everyone knows you are the one, you ain't fooling nobody. what is don't get is this is an anonymous forum so why the need to pretend?
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Shortyy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
You earn ordinary 80k and you're giving a woman 15 whole thousand for feeding?? Oh my goodness. Not just for a whole month o, but for just 2 weeks.

After y'all will say women are your problem.

You are your own problem.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Originalsly:
How much does the guy spend on himself per week for feeding? But I blame the gf... she should eat as per normal....and leave him a can of Pepsi and a bag of chips as lunch... one boiled egg and tea for dinner, then tell him manage until Sunday when she would up the menu to garri.
His relationship is over... how can that be his first impression living together?... welcome to famine? He should've done better... wayyyy better.

Are you saying the 15k ain't enough?
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Manuellu(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shortyy:
You earn ordinary 80k and you're giving a woman 15 whole thousand for feeding?? Oh my goodness. Not just for a whole month o, but for just 2 weeks.

I smell sarcasm undecided
Shortyy:

I smell sarcasm

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Important/Crazy Facts For You! (PICTURES) / Why Are Relationships Of Today Very Challenging / See What Someone Argued With Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.