Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak (1187 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by nuelsam: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
As for me....I've never been heartbroken.....so,no experience.
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by nuelsam: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2020

Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by nuelsam: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
���

Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by nuelsam: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
nawa

Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by Shellsploit: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
shocked
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
I no dey break heart. Dem no dey break my own. If I see I'm getting too attached I detach. For it is like them to start showing their colors when they see you're lovey lovato

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by bobokeshington: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
PLAYERS DON'T FALL IN LOVE NOT TO TALK OF GETTING YOUR HEART BROKEN... E NO FIT HAPPEN!
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
HB. I suffered a lot of it in my early 20s, sometimes I could go a whole day without eating or drinking anything because of an hoelosho, can u imagine?
But now I can't even feel any form of attachment to any girl, no matter how hard they try. I notice the efforts, and I do not even know why they keep on trying. No matter what I tell you, I only need the sex. Once the vibes goes down I'm out I don't care if you feel anything, that's yours to sort out.
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by nuelsam: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
MejiLoyon:
I no dey break heart. Dem no dey break my own. If I see I'm getting too attached I detach. For it is like them to start showing their colors when they see you're lovey lovato
u get
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by dukeprince50: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
I just cried my eyes out, after crying, I just entered football viewing centre to watch my team play a final against Real Madrid.

Omo my team lost the final that year, I just forgot about the breakup and was depressed cos my game too cut that day. when the heartbreak memories came back, I was already over it, all these happened in just a day, though I still felt bad for months and even up to a year, i was thinking of her and was hoping she could come back sha.
a year later, I got into a new relationship that lasted for just three days and since then, I have been on my own, I no get strength for heartbreak
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by nuelsam: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
HB. I suffered a lot of it in my early 20s, sometimes I could go a whole day without eating or drinking anything because of an hoelosho, can u imagine?
But now I can't even feel any form of attachment to any girl, no matter how hard they try. I notice the efforts, and I do not even know why they keep on trying. No matter what I tell you, I only need the sex. Once the vibes goes down I'm out I don't care if you feel anything, that's yours to sort out.

just one heartbreak...that's what it takes to be a heartless playa....one of my Gs was in your shoes some years back....this guy cried like a baby when it happened...omo now my Guy don bad pass me.... breaking hearts anyhow.
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by nuelsam: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
dukeprince50:
I just cried my eyes out, after crying, I just entered football viewing centre to watch my team play a final against Real Madrid.

Omo my team lost the final that year, I just forgot about the breakup and was depressed cos my game too cut that day. when the heartbreak memories came back, I was already over it, all these happened in just a day, though I still felt bad for months and even up to a year sha but thanks to the slip that was cut that day. I didn't feel too bad and never cried again.
a year later, I got into a new relationship that only last for three days and since then, I have been on my own, I no get strength for heartbreak
lol this heartbreak of a thing ain't no smalls at all...quite happy I got to know how girls are wired before moving into any relationship...if not,I woulda done worse as a result of heartbreak.
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by osayuwamwen(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
It's terrible, mine I almost ran out of bathroom naked, without even knowing I was naked, couldn't eat for 1month
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by merieam16(f): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
dukeprince50:

Omo my team lost the final that year, I just forgot about the breakup and was depressed cos my game too cut that day. when the heartbreak memories came back, I was already over it, all these happened in just a day, though I still felt bad for months and even up to a year sha but thanks to the bet i lost that day. I didn't feel too bad and never cried again.
a year later, I got into a new relationship that lasted for just three days and since then, I have been on my own, I no get strength for heartbreak
Lolz...three days? dats serious
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by merieam16(f): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Me just put Asa' track "my baby gone" on repeat and was listening to it like everyday until i got over it
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by dukeprince50: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
bobokeshington:
PLAYERS DON'T FALL IN LOVE NOT TO TALK OF GETTING YOUR HEART BROKEN... E NO FIT HAPPEN!
they did not ask u if ur hrt has been broken or not, the question was easy to understand.

If u don't have any experience, just read others, no come here they form boss. Na ur type deh go buy chocolate deh cry after a break up
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by dukeprince50: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
merieam16:
Me just put Asa' track "my baby gone" on repeat and was listening to it like everyday until i got over it
how long did it take u to get over it and how long were u guys in the r/ship?

I just wanna know if my own was normal, cos it took me more than a year and still I could not completely forget about her, though my relationship lasted for four years
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by gwininfo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
mine lasted for a year ND within that time I broke up with her three times and she would always cry and beg me....But you see that last time she just told me I was not serious that she was tired of begging..... I trekked from uniben main gate to 5 junction and back crying and from that day, 21st of August till now, I have not kissed or touched any girl because I am scared of hurting anybody again.
I still see her in my dreams and I have sworn that for 9 years I wont date or touch any girl(SO HELP ME GOD)
Na me break up na me dey die....... Love is not for me abeg
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by Degrezhaa: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmm Comment reserved
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by Offpoint: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
It's easier for a Carmel to go through the Biblical gate named "eye of needle" than than my stone like heart to go broken.
Re: What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
after smoking my AZ, thought the feelings will go but rather the breakup memories became clearer..

I was praying for rapture to take place

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? / Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money / Nigerians Now Claiming Oyinbos.beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.