Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) (2292 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Please how can I get her back angry angry
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Move on

You cant eat your cake and have it
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 03, 2020
See

Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Move on

You cant eat your cake and have it

Why you saying this, If I could remember very well i didn't broke up with her
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by ValCon888: 1:47am On Jun 03, 2020
I'm shocked you guys went through an educational institution with the level of grammar I'm seeing.
I would easily comprehend Russian than to understand what you guys are saying.

18 Likes

Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by blackpanthar: 1:52am On Jun 03, 2020
sarqwest:
Please my fellow nairaLeader pls help a brother, please I need your piece of advice

There is this girl have been dating she's a Yoruba girl and also a Muslim, she stay in abuja while I school here in owerri and am a Christian

We met 2018 it was love at first sight.. Had the opportunity to travel to abuja during the holidays, to remained you we meet on Facebook, but seeing her physical made me love her the more. At the early stage of our relationship things was moving smoothly so much love and care, she didn't lack anything I know I could provide, sex wasn't our problem

So I travel back to the east to continue with schooling, am studying civil engineering, you know how stressful studying an engineering course is, those in this line can testifier and I was also trying to find my feet, seriously this was how I totally lost contact with her.. She thought I didn't have her time, maybe was cheating on her since we have to deal with the distance... Now this upto two years and I thank God for how he has lifted me up both in academic and finance...
I wasn't able to get a new girlfriend because I was busy with my work and I thankGod its paying off now

But the problem is, I want to settled down, most of my mate are married.. I don't have much friends not to talk of girlfriends, I love this girl and it seems she already have a boyfriend because I neglected her for the past two year, but am not sure if her relationship with the new guy is serious though..
She lost her dad of recent, she's still not financially buoyant, can't talk for her recent boyfriend though , I feel she has nothing to loss coming back to me. I love this girl, I want her to see reason why I was reluctant about giving her attention, I wasn't giving her much time as of then.. Now am ready and I want her back, I don't want to force her so she won't feel am desperate about her but to let her see reason she need to accept me back .... your advice are needed. Thanks

Bros move on.
1) you are not really a Christian if you can accept to marry a Muslim without thinking of the issues it will cause.... Are you ready to change religion or his she the one you expect to change when she is enjoying islam?

2) you can not be going back for a lady that has moved on, you need to explore your options and know if you are emotionally and psychologically ready because you both are from different worlds. Not the one that after you sleep with her then your eyes will now open and you will be pointing flaws and errors with her and looking for a way out.

3) Are you really wanting to marry for the right reasons of you just want to quench peer pressure and upgrade like your married friends? Life is not like that, what is she bringing to the table, dont tell us the superstory that u have enough money for both of you, marriage is not between two people but two families, can you support her entire family?

All am saying is put feelings and pressures aside then shine your eyes wella.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Eazie351(m): 1:55am On Jun 03, 2020
what is the meaning of "wot"?
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Please deactivate your profile. Both you and your worthless story does not deserve to be seen let alone read.

4 Likes

Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Mtcheeeew angry
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by samincredible44(m): 2:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Koboko444:
Please deactivate your profile. Both you and your worthless story does not deserve to be seen let alone read.

I swear this is total crap.
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2020
“But you keep asking same question”

That’s fvcked mehn.
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by mydadsboy(m): 5:39am On Jun 03, 2020
If I so badly wanted to have a headache, I’d have gone to hit my head on a wall. cry What’s with graduates and bad grammar these days?
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by phemmyfour: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2020
sarqwest:
Please my fellow nairaLeader pls help a brother, please I need your piece of advice

There is this girl have been dating she's a Yoruba girl and also a Muslim, she stay in abuja while I school here in owerri and am a Christian

We met 2018 it was love at first sight.. Had the opportunity to travel to abuja during the holidays, to remained you we meet on Facebook, but seeing her physical made me love her the more. At the early stage of our relationship things was moving smoothly so much love and care, she didn't lack anything I know I could provide, sex wasn't our problem

So I travel back to the east to continue with schooling, am studying civil engineering, you know how stressful studying an engineering course is, those in this line can testifier and I was also trying to find my feet, seriously this was how I totally lost contact with her.. She thought I didn't have her time, maybe was cheating on her since we have to deal with the distance... Now this upto two years and I thank God for how he has lifted me up both in academic and finance...
I wasn't able to get a new girlfriend because I was busy with my work and I thankGod its paying off now

But the problem is, I want to settled down, most of my mate are married.. I don't have much friends not to talk of girlfriends, I love this girl and it seems she already have a boyfriend because I neglected her for the past two year, but am not sure if her relationship with the new guy is serious though..
She lost her dad of recent, she's still not financially buoyant, can't talk for her recent boyfriend though , I feel she has nothing to loss coming back to me. I love this girl, I want her to see reason why I was reluctant about giving her attention, I wasn't giving her much time as of then.. Now am ready and I want her back, I don't want to force her so she won't feel am desperate about her but to let her see reason she need to accept me back .... your advice are needed. Thanks

Its ridiculous the way you type. A civil engineering graduate for that matter.

Anyway, bring marriage into the equation. Promise her marriage in the nearest future
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by krissconnect(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Rubbish, nonsense, stupid, baseless, meaningless... name it. Thats the definition of the bullcrap u put up there undecided
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2020
After forcing myself to read this chat, one brain cell died undecided

1 Like

Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by lexyking(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm shocked you guys went through an educational institution with the level of grammar I'm seeing.
I would easily comprehend Russian than to understand what you guys are saying.

Oga education is not determined by the standard of your grammar, like the OP said he studied an engineering course, so you can cut him some slack.
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by falcon01: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Grammar 101
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Blackmann001: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2020
sarqwest:

Just. Ove on and focus on herself... Sh Wil Com back after abt 2years,dey always do......

Gals just move from guy to guy searching for greenest pasture.. Just get ur life better...
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Cut the young man some slack...if we check well, that guy fit get enough money to feed all of una linguistics whole family for many years...
Your mates dey make money una dey form processors on social media...spits undecided
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by dottozil: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
I seriously don't know why someone would come to this forum to ask for advice and all some people can see is the grammar, if you can't solve problems must you add to it? Some people have nothing reasonable to offer but yet they have chosen to be a problem to peoples problem. The grammar you have been speaking since 1960 is it putting food on your table?
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by dottozil: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2020
sarqwest:

Oga OP you left a girl you claimed to love for two solid good years all in the name of studies and some financial ish abeg when you were doing the do did you forget you were in school then? what happened to love conquers all or oh now you are single and lonely and you couldn't find someone as good as her and who is ready to accept you, you now remembered you once had a girl. In fact shame no catch you as you mentioned two years sef? The lady will be out of her senses to accept you back.
Re: Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) by chinwezdasilva: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
Its ridiculous the way you type. A civil engineering graduate for that matter.

Anyway, bring marriage into the equation. Promise her marriage in the nearest future
they call it engineering English

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Money From A Guy Without Giving Sex / Yes I Know You Love To Suck - Sweet Girl Is Spooking Her Firm Breasts So Juicy / 10 Benefits Of Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.