Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US (42466 Views)

I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up / Nedum Onuoha: Former Man City Defender Says He Does Not Feel Safe In USA / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Trump go still win elections

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by ikwikwi: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Come back to Nigeria pls
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by fati2001(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
I don't know if this is the America I have lived for over 50 years and never got any problem.. Stayed in Europe over 30 years, Asia for over 20 years, I never experience racism untill I got to Nigeria, I was welcomed by tribalism.. Lo and behold, I enter one chance bus of tribalism....

Meanwhile I am still searching and single oo

pls

I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)

She must be rich, plus her parents comfortable

Average (height, boobs and ass)

She must be ready to spend on me

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Educated or self employed with hand work

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

She must think of a good future not make up

She must be able to reason well not like a fish

She must be good in conversation.

The most important one
She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).

Thank.. Pls quote me if u av any... No insult
sorry, how old are you?

9 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by AreaFada2: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2020
UNICALKING:
US na scam, gone are those days i used to dream of this raciest state as my paradise!
Afamed

Come and see your ex Co-dreamer of American paradise o. grin cheesy
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by faithfull18(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2020
No peace on earth, only Christ gives peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by jrusky(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2020
UNICALKING:
US na scam, gone are those days i used to dream of this raciest state as my paradise!

You are damn right. I used to tell people to stop believing in all those shit they see on Hollywood movie and begin to swear oh I must go America bullshit. Their police are worst than Nigeria police and their white citizen are racially deadly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Mywd: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
I don't know if this is the America I have lived for over 50 years and never got any problem.. Stayed in Europe over 30 years, Asia for over 20 years, I never experience racism untill I got to Nigeria, I was welcomed by tribalism.. Lo and behold, I enter one chance bus of tribalism....

pls

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

The most important one

I am with a pen and a paper still trying to calculate ur age
.............. U are lost in Maths

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Just as we don't feel safe here Nigeria because of herdsmen menace both in and outside of our homes.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:
sorry, how old are you?
Pick a pen n calculate... U no go school??
Mywd:

I am with a pen and a paper still trying to calculate ur age .............. I am lost in Maths
Gud student
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by fati2001(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Mywd:

I am with a pen and a paper still trying to calculate ur age .............. U are lost in Maths
lol I thought I was alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Golan007: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
What I love about USA is their right to own gun... nothing beats the right to protect yourself and family against intruder

Intruders they encourage.

There are lots of other countries with no gun policies with minimal criminal activities - All of Scandinavia, The Netherlands, even UK.

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Golan007: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Trump go still win elections

He's a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by roundman: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Judolisco:
But on a serious note I thought united states citizens and other Europeans are smart, you have the highest Coronavirus deaths and you are out in your thousands protesting, and now they've turned their aggression to trump.... They don't care about the black guy the police killed they just want trump out.... I pity their little innocent kids that may end up getting the virus
What really are your concerns?Is it about Trump's re-election or the virus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by fati2001(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pick a pen n calculate... U no go school??
I no get pen even pencil self talk less of book. how can I work it out? *confused *
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2020
This is the moment of reality black must stand to fight this to the very end and for that useless Trump by December he will surely become Ex president because he has done much damage to humanity.

Let the riot continue I think the useless Trump want to bting millitary let him go ahead infact he should use jet fighters, helicopter gunship, armoured tank etc. Bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Police brutality is a global phenomenon, what happened in America is an overhyped version of what has been happening in Nigeria and other countries of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

I no get pen even pencil self talk less of book. how can I work it out? *confused *

Contact Mrshape
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by richard870(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

he keeps enabling the white racist folks, with divisive statements
Nah! racism is an integral part of the American history. It's just unfortunate that Trump is caught up in it at this time.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by fati2001(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Contact Mrshape
(~_^)
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Edusouls(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2020
America is the worst country in the world to live in, it’s a living hell,full of murderers , serial killers,rapist, psychopaths, vampire policemen, deadly gangs, racist president, dreaded feminist, LGBTQ’s, the numerous souls of the innocents wasted both in the country and other places they bully and bomb is upon them, they never see anything..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

pls

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

The most important one

....I'm just speechless.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Yian1(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

pls

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

The most important one

You should get some clay and mold her by yourself... Mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2020
My Brother remain there oooooo, Nigeria na hell on the earth, America police brutality is better than Nigeria police kindness .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Exc2000: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2020
MansoryMX:
Sometimes these black American can be so stubborn as well whenever a white cop approaches them. No one seems to be say this. I watched a video clip yesterday where these black Americans are abusing fellow black cops with so much disrespect, So irritating. They are just too stubborn and the white cops sees it as an avenue to unleash their hatred for them. What happened to George was pure hatred from that white cop, even after you have successfully submit the dude to the ground and contained every threat, you still kneeled on his neck until he choked out.

look this is what racism is all about .. yes you have seen clips of blacks misbehaving to officers on duty, i have seen clips of white, asians and indians too getting reckless with cops, but blaming the whole race and treating them is the issue here

i have seen an ibo drug dealer, and ritualist, i have seen a fulani murderer and i have seen a yoruba ritualist .. this doesnt give me any right to categorise millions of people based on actions of few i have seen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Exc2000: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2020
richard870:
Nah! racism is an integral part of the American history. It's just unfortunate that Trump is caught up in it at this time.

no doubt racism wont go anytime soon in america, but as a leader Trump needs to do more to posture himself against such

3 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Jadden(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
UNICALKING:
The new paradise is Norway and some other Scandinavian countries.
Even their minimum wage is top notch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by playapayaski: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Come back na.. SARS got ur back
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by fortran12: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
Trump is seriously tearing america
It was trump that killed the guy right? It was also trump that was rioting and looting

4 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Gokoyer0(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
You can get a licence to have one here in Naija also. It's just a matter of naira.

One of the best stuffs to get as things are going in Nigeria is a nice machine sleeping in one corner of a wardrobe. Our lives and that of our family matter.
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
What I love about USA is their right to own gun... nothing beats the right to protect yourself and family against intruder

3 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Exc2000: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
fortran12:

It was trump that killed the guy right? It was also trump that was rioting and looting

why dont you google what leadership entails before you engage me in an arguement

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / 23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.