Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US (42457 Views)

I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up / Nedum Onuoha: Former Man City Defender Says He Does Not Feel Safe In USA / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by juman(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
American police is a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by GingerBreadMan: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
This one nko
GingerBreadMan:
Pls bro. Let me eat food in peace. Don’t mind the frustrated people here
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by chaloskyx: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na so us government dint stop you from leaving if the country is not safe for you. see what is going on is a serious matter if you are looking for some one to pity you then you are own your own. if they ask you to come back to Naija its people like you that would still insult Nigeria and call it a shithole so its either you stay there and fight for equal rights like the rest of the black Americans or just keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by GingerBreadMan: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
juman:
GingerBreadMan:
Exactly. Why can’t they just be like the Nigerian police?
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Smartypant: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Asour:

I don't support trump. I can't even if i tried. Im not an American Citizen.

The problem is, you claimed (pointing to Vox statistics) that America has the worse Extrajudicial Murder rates in the World. I faulted that claim by referring you duterte's Philippines now you want to claim they are all in the same "camp".

Any black (who by the way I know the US police have profiled and demeaned in the past ) who thinks the US is the Worse place in the World (like you claim) for a black person should feel free to head down to Africa.
That's all I said.

Cheers.

I got your point.

I'm an American and have been one for most of my life.
The US is taking a lot of heat partly because it is the same US that tries to be the World Police by telling every other country how to rule and govern their people when in reality they don't practice what they preach. The average African America knows that they have it good in America, but that's not to excuse the fact that a White Police officer can kill a black person and nothing is done about it. Not only is nothing done about it, they actually try to justify it in most instances, even by racist fools like Trump.

Let me try and explain the pain in the Black community again - it's not that Police in other countries such as Nigeria and others do not kill people, it is the fact that when it happens in the US, the govt and the White community will justify it even in the worst of cases on VIDEO where any normal human being knows that the Police is wrong. That's what's fueling the riot.

Trump was calling Black NFL players "sons of Bitches" for protesting by kneeling down before games about this same issue couple of years ago. An NFL player, Colin Kaepernick remains out of the league today simply because he lead the protest against Police brutality. Trump made sure that he was never signed by any team till today.
Yet the same US govt will want to tell China, Nigeria and others how to treat their own citizens. You shouldn't be throwing stones if you live in a glass house.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by ayshacom: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Blacks are naturally aggressive...most blacks just love to resist arrest compared to the whites...in as much as racism should not b tolerated,but the truth is that it is part of the human mental system... the blacks 4kd up by selling themselves to the whites...the are still fucking up with their mentality... they believe all their problems are caused by the whites...they dint like school and they love crime, they feel going to prison is kool, they hv the highest number of strippers and baby mamas, they don't want to work , rely on child support and drugs... typical lazy entitled black mentality ... policemen are always in constant fear while dealing with them...they have so much hatred for whites and also very racist
Beverly, blacks are lazy but they built America by working hard in plantation camps? They are denied opportunities that's why you see them doing all kind of useless jobs. They are sold as slaves but the white master needed to treat them like human beings then, all this problems would have been easy.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by abbey621(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

Look, I know that you guys enjoy licking Trumps stinking ass simply because of RELIGION, but the rest of the world knows that in the US , the Police will kill you in a jiffy for any slight offence. That's why you have protests in London, Berlin, Milan, Dublin and so many more. If you don't know that by now, sorry I can't help you. It's only the brainwashed Nigerian religious ZOMBIES that are still supporting TRAMP. Even many Republicans are now lining up against him.

Informative and educational links for you-

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/george-w-bush-calls-george-230818452.html
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/australian-camera-crew-attacked-police-100253005.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd-racism-protests-193534241.html
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/german-foreign-minister-trump-is-pouring-oil-on-the-fire-with-threat-to-deploy-us-military-103722548.html
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-tennis-star-still-shaken-encounter-cop-15-200857622--ten.html
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article243193666.html

BTW, is Duterte and Trump not in the same camp of DELUSIONAL NARCISSISTIC LEADERS?

BYE BYE

Just a quick question since you know so much: Under which president was Trayvon Martin killed? Under which president did the Baltimatore protest occur? Many people like you think this issue is black and white but it is not, Trump has little to do with this, systematic racism is in the very root of the nation and if a black president could not solve it for 8 f*cking years, what makes you think a white president SHOULD do better?

In criticism/analysis if one cannot be objective then one might as well be quiet!
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by abbey621(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
ayshacom:
Beverly, blacks are lazy but they built America by working hard in plantation camps? They are denied opportunities that's why you see them doing all kind of useless jobs. They are sold as slaves but the white master needed to treat them like human beings then, all this problems would have been easy.

Slavery ended since the 1800s, racial and systematic oppression took over until the 1970s when everyone basically had protected rights, by the 1990s blacks started moving into the Hamptons and other luxurious places, by the 2000s we had more white people on welfare and foods stamps than blacks.

So if you're saying the system is only unfair to blacks, what would you say to the white crackhead living in section 8? What would you say to the white teenager that can't get into a good school because there's no money. I know it is easy to see things from one side but if you can just try and open your mind to both sides of the issue, you'll know that in this 21st century, the failures of blacks has more to do with mindset than any other thing. I've lived in the USA for over a decade, I see as my black brothers and sisters continue to waste their lives, I see how they would rather spend their income tax return on Nike's and gold chains than bonds/stocks. I see that if you give a black man/woman $10,000, he or she would be broke in 6 months. Sometimes the real enemy of the black man is the black man himself!
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by abbey621(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
juman:

Yet they save more lives than any other organization in the USA. 911 and they are there in less than 15 minutes, try it in 9ja and see grin grin grin grin
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by abbey621(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

I got your point.

I'm an American and have been one for most of my life.
The US is taking a lot of heat partly because it is the same US that tries to be the World Police by telling every other country how to rule and govern their people when in reality they don't practice what they preach. The average African America knows that they have it good in America, but that's not to excuse the fact that a White Police officer can kill a black person and nothing is done about it. Not only is nothing done about it, they actually try to justify it in most instances, even by racist fools like Trump.

Let me try and explain the pain in the Black community again - it's not that Police in other countries such as Nigeria and others do not kill people, it is the fact that when it happens in the US, the govt and the White community will justify it even in the worst of cases on VIDEO where any normal human being knows that the Police is wrong. That's what's fueling the riot.

Trump was calling Black NFL players "sons of Bitches" for protesting by kneeling down before games about this same issue couple of years ago. An NFL player, Colin Kaepernick remains out of the league today simply because he lead the protest against Police brutality. Trump made sure that he was never signed by any team till today.
Yet the same US govt will want to tell China, Nigeria and others how to treat their own citizens. You shouldn't be throwing stones if you live in a glass house.

Cheers!

Aren't you mixing Apples with Oranges? Failing to stand up for the American Anthem and burning the US flag can be seen as unpatriotic, 200 years ago it was treason! You claimed Trump is behind Kaepernick's failures but he is not, we have over 20 NFL owners, they each make their own decisions. You give Trump too much credit, the Dallas Cowboys owner hates him, thereare at least 5 other team owners that hates him, why didn't any of them sign Kaep?

Now on the issue of police bruatlity, do you know more unarmed white poeple in the USA are killed every year than blacks? Do you know how many police officers are killed during a routine traffic stop, serving a warrant etc? The Minnesota's case is very glaring and I doubt anyone can argue against arresting those officers but there have been some cases that were not so glaring. Police was called that someone was waving a gun around, police arrived and the person pointed the gun at the officer, in that situation according to police training, you shoot first and ask questions later. These officers are dealing with life and death situations of course we are going to have mistakes, of course there are going to be racially motivated officers who are evil but let's not get things confused, better police training is one thing, complete racism within the police force is another.

If police have been told to kill blacks, how come we have over 15% of the force in the USA identify as blacks?
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Maroghene(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
lomprico:

Gently fuckoff my mention if you dont have anything useful to say. dingbag!

U are a retard.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Smartypant: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
abbey621:

Just a quick question since you know so much: Under which president was Trayvon Martin killed? Under which president did the Baltimatore protest occur? Many people like you think this issue is black and white but it is not, Trump has little to do with this, systematic racism is in the very root of the nation and if a black president could not solve it for 8 f*cking years, what makes you think a white president SHOULD do better?

In criticism/analysis if one cannot be objective then one might as well be quiet!

Did you see any past President justify police brutality by calling NFL players "Son's of Bitches" for protesting police brutality? Oh pls tell me which other American President has ever encouraged the police to employ little more force when arresting suspects? Oh also, which other President has ever threatened to shoot protesters? Which other president has ever told the police to use force on peaceful protest outside of the WH so that he can walk to a church and hold a Bible that he doesn't even know jack about? Pls don't ask questions to which you will not like the answers. This is by far the WORST RACE RIOT IN AMERICA SINCE THE CIVIL RIGHTS ERA. You are clueless as to the reality of things. BYE.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by pacespot(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
The black people are being treated based on their African origin. USA is even better than other countries in the treatment of blacks. In fact, USA is the best place to live for blacks outside Africa. But the current onslaught against blacks in the USA can be attributed to their current leadership, Trump, and the geopolitical tensions between USA and China and the world generally. Even the covid-19 is also a responsible factor.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by abbey621(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

Did you see any past President justify police brutality by calling NFL players "Son's of Bitches" for protesting police brutality? Oh pls tell me which other American President has ever encouraged the police to employ little more force when arresting suspects? Oh also, which other President has ever threatened to shoot protesters? Which other president has ever told the police to use force on peaceful protest outside of the WH so that he can walk to a church and hold a Bible that he doesn't even know jack about? Pls don't ask questions to which you will not like the answers. This is by far the WORST RACE RIOT IN AMERICA SINCE THE CIVIL RIGHTS ERA. You are clueless as to the reality of things. BYE.

Trump never justified police brutality, Trump called NFL players out for not standing up for the American flag, you can protest police brutality without appearing unpatriotic! Stop watching CNN and do your own research, peaceful protesters? Peaceful protesters building smoke bombs, throwing stones and other things to the point that the Secret Service had to put the president in a bunker? Those peaceful protesters ;looting shops, injuring the police? My friend's father had his shop looted as well and guess what, HE IS A BLACK MAN! Peaceful protesters my ass!
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by naenaesosa: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52898280

Another crowd follower with no brain of his own. You think there's no injustice everywhere in the world. I dare you to leave America if thats how you really feel
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by richard870(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

Trump isn't caught up. He's a racist as a bonafide member of one of the founders' cults called KKK, also a puppet and an impostor of light for deceiving the elect.. His colours are coming out
Oh really? ..don't wanna argue, pls
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
richard870:
Oh really? ..don't wanna argue, pls

Neither should you praise him. Not meant to argue but let us watch by its fruits. His true colours are coming out and can't hide them because that is what he is initially.

Safe evening sir.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by salford1: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
UNICALKING:
US na scam, gone are those days i used to dream of this raciest state as my paradise!
It used to be good until the racist dumbass got elected. Now you have all sorts of white despicables and white supremacists that were previously hiding in their dirty holes out in the open. They keep crawling out like cockroaches without shame.

The first time in decades that racists were marching on street holding touches and screaming death to Jews, holding Nazi and Confederate flags were during this era. Trump called them fine gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Smartypant: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
abbey621:

Trump never justified police brutality, Trump called NFL players out for not standing up for the American flag, you can protest police brutality without appearing unpatriotic! Stop watching CNN and do your own research, peaceful protesters? Peaceful protesters building smoke bombs, throwing stones and other things to the point that the Secret Service had to put the president in a bunker? Those peaceful protesters ;looting shops, injuring the police? My friend's father had his shop looted as well and guess what, HE IS A BLACK MAN! Peaceful protesters my ass!

By your rant I can tell that you have been brainwashed by FUAX entertainment beyond repair. I really don't have time to respond to each of your diatribe. You said Trump never justify police brutality? Really, he even encouraged it. Here's a link from 2017-

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/07/28/trump-tells-police-not-worry-about-injuring-suspects-during-arrests/bV0nqtjZbVphyKfxf5pZ3L/story.html

BTW kid, the US constitution guarantee freedom of Speech and the SC has ruled many times that even burning the flag is protected by that the Constitution -

In 1990, Congress passed the Flag Protection Act to outlaw knowingly burning or otherwise defacing the American flag. The Supreme Court shot down that law as well, holding that it violated the First Amendment. There have been other attempts by Congress to legislate flag burning, but none have passed.

The protesters that were gassed in front of the WH were PEACEFUL, do some research before spewing FOX garbage.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/forceful-removal-of-protesters-from-outside-white-house-spurs-debate-11591125435

Wall Street Journal is a conservative Republican publication

The same first amendment says you cannot force anyone to stand up for the anthem. My son is in the US Army, I know what it's all about.

The US constitution never says that you must stand up for any anthem, go and read before spewing TRAMP TRASH.
I bet you are one of the Nigerian religious fanatics supporting Trump simply because he claims he's Christian. What a joke you guys are, brainwashed sheep. The good thing is that you sheep are not enough to affect the outcome of the election. We are going to vote the dotard lying SOB OUT come NOV 3rd. Take that to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by UKBobo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lucky u no dey for naija
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by UKBobo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

It used to be good until the racist dumbass got elected. Now you have all sorts of white despicables and white supremacists that were previously hiding in their dirty holes out in the open. They keep crawling out like cockroaches without shame.

The first time in decades that racists were marching on street holding touches and screaming death to Jews, holding Nazi and Confederate flags were during this era.

Has always been like this. Most ni55erians don't know the structural root of this oppression. It's as American as apple pie.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by dometome: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Go to Sambisa. You will be safer there.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by salford1: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
quentin06:
Police brutality is a global phenomenon, what happened in America is an overhyped version of what has been happening in Nigeria and other countries of the world.
Except in a place like Nigeria, the police won't kill or brutalize you only and only because you have a darker skin and a wooly hair.

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by osazuwa23: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
This guy is a biafran his experiences are about biafra
Kingscee:
My Brother remain there oooooo, Nigeria na hell on the earth, America police brutality is better than Nigeria police kindness .
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

Except in a place like Nigeria, the police won't kill or brutalize you only and only because you have a darker skin and a wooly hair.

so you hate dark skinned people, no wonder.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by abbey621(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

By your rant I can tell that you have been brainwashed by FUAX entertainment beyond repair. I really don't have time to respond to each of your diatribe. You said Trump never justify police brutality? Really, he even encouraged it. Here's a link from 2017-

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/07/28/trump-tells-police-not-worry-about-injuring-suspects-during-arrests/bV0nqtjZbVphyKfxf5pZ3L/story.html

BTW kid, the US constitution guarantee freedom of Speech and the SC has ruled many times that even burning the flag is protected by that the Constitution -

In 1990, Congress passed the Flag Protection Act to outlaw knowingly burning or otherwise defacing the American flag. The Supreme Court shot down that law as well, holding that it violated the First Amendment. There have been other attempts by Congress to legislate flag burning, but none have passed.

The protesters that were gassed in front of the WH were PEACEFUL, do some research before spewing FOX garbage.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/forceful-removal-of-protesters-from-outside-white-house-spurs-debate-11591125435

Wall Street Journal is a conservative Republican publication

The same first amendment says you cannot force anyone to stand up for the anthem. My son is in the US Army, I know what it's all about.

The US constitution never says that you must stand up for any anthem, go and read before spewing TRAMP TRASH.
I bet you are one of the Nigerian religious fanatics supporting Trump simply because he claims he's Christian. What a joke you guys are, brainwashed sheep. The good thing is that you sheep are not enough to affect the outcome of the election. We are going to vote the dotard lying SOB OUT come NOV 3rd. Take that to the bank.

Again I'm telling you Trump as an American citizen can say whatever he wants, the First Ammendment also applies to him. Was what he said distasteful, YES! But is it his right to say it, HELL YEA! The article you provided never mentioned he told police to kill protesters, your son might be in the army but you know nothing about police training! When confronted with force, an officer has the right to protect his or herself. This was what Trump meant don't even try to spin it as saying go out and kill all protesters!

Whether you vote trump out or not is none of my business, I voted for Obama twice and also voted for Trump, if Biden presents me with a strong alternative, I'll vote for him too. Unlike you who thinks everyone that supports Trump is automatically a Foxnews supporter, I hate both Foxnews and CNN with a passion, both media houses lacks objectivity and have been known to mislead Americans.

With that said, I'm going to use your own tactics against you, you said the protest in front of the WH was peaceful, here's a CNN article excerpt:

The decision to physically move the President came as protesters confronted Secret Service officers outside the White House for hours on Friday -- shouting, throwing water bottles and other objects at the line of officers, and attempting to break through the metal barriers.
At times, the crowd would remove the metal barriers and begin pushing up against the officers and their riot shields. The Secret Service continually replaced the barriers throughout the night as protesters wrestled them away.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/trump-underground-bunker-white-house-protests/index.html

Realize I'm more than just your average bloke that take things from one side only and gets outraged, I look for the truth from both sides and try to make my own decisions.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by salford1: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
ryklin:

I can assure you that this is going to make people trust African Americans a hell of a lot less in the future though having their stores and livelihoods ransacked like this.

Strangely, George Floyd is not even all that examplary a man. He was a former porn actor who had meth and fentanyl in his system along with heart disease. He spent 5 years in prison for holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint and robbing her. There have been much more extreme examples of police brutality in the past like Daniel Shavers or Oscar Grant.
Emm. So because a had a pasts, then that means the white supremacists police should be the judge, jury and executor. Same shyte you lots complain about in SARs for extra judicial killings.

Why was the white supremacist that killed 9 black Methodist Church members given respect by the cops and even bought burgers and fries at Burger King's just after he was arrested?

What about Breonna Taylor, the EMT that was shot at her home from outside the window or Botham Jean, the black PwC worker, did they have shady pasts too?

Before this incident, there was Ahmed Aubrey and Amy Cooper falsely accusing and threatening to call cops on a black Havard graduate and professional. This is not just about George Floyd. George Floyd was just the tipping point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Onliie(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Blacks are naturally aggressive...most blacks just love to resist arrest compared to the whites...in as much as racism should not b tolerated,but the truth is that it is part of the human mental system... the blacks 4kd up by selling themselves to the whites...the are still fucking up with their mentality... they believe all their problems are caused by the whites...they dint like school and they love crime, they feel going to prison is kool, they hv the highest number of strippers and baby mamas, they don't want to work , rely on child support and drugs... typical lazy entitled black mentality ... policemen are always in constant fear while dealing with them...they have so much hatred for whites and also very racist
I love this. You are the sensible one I have been looking for to read here.

13% of the population commiting 52% of the violent crime. That means any time a police man respond to a violent crime call, he deals with a black criminal one out of two cases. Tell me how it's not going to affect his psychology.

Black Americans are worse than black Africans. They have all we desire and they mishandle it. An African man will go from his village to America and excel against all odds. But they will be there blaming the white man for everything.

Instead of them to create their own niche for themselves. They are still living in a white man's world.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by salford1: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Onliie:
I love this. You are the sensible one I have been looking for to read here.

13% of the population commiting 52% of the violent crime. That means any time a police man respond to a violent crime call, he deals with a black criminal one out of two cases. Tell me how it's not going to affect his psychology.

Black Americans are worse than black Africans. They have all we desire and they mishandle it. An African man will go from his village to America and excel against all odds. But they will be there blaming the white man for everything.

Instead of them to create their own niche for themselves. They are still living in a white man's world.
Just like this hardworking African Immigrant.was shot.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Onliie(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

Just like this hardworking African Immigrant.was shot.
So you went to dig out one case from 1999. And use to derive conclusion. What's your point? Did you read anywhere in my post that murder is justified? I'm telling you this shooting is a result of years and years of criminal profiling of a black man. One thing about profiling is it's exaggerated, but the situation exists nevertheless. Blacks are violent.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by oshorstan(f): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
I don't know if this is the America I have lived for over 50 years and never got any problem.. Stayed in Europe over 30 years, Asia for over 20 years, I never experience racism untill I got to Nigeria, I was welcomed by tribalism.. Lo and behold, I enter one chance bus of tribalism....

Meanwhile I am still searching and single oo

pls

I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)

She must be rich, plus her parents comfortable

Average (height, boobs and ass)

She must be ready to spend on me

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Educated or self employed with hand work

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

She must think of a good future not make up

She must be able to reason well not like a fish

She must be good in conversation.

The most important one
She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).

Thank.. Pls quote me if u av any... No insult

which one is godly virgin? mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri / 23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.