Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US (42458 Views)

I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up / Nedum Onuoha: Former Man City Defender Says He Does Not Feel Safe In USA / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by fati2001(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

He's 100yrs na grin
grin
Kryptonvinyl:

He's 100yrs na grin
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Lukaku12: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
UNICALKING:
US na scam, gone are those days i used to dream of this raciest state as my paradise!
Is ur country better? Tribalistic, ethical and religious, mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by dalass(f): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
I don't know if this is the America I have lived for over 50 years and never got any problem.. Stayed in Europe over 30 years, Asia for over 20 years, I never experience racism untill I got to Nigeria, I was welcomed by tribalism.. Lo and behold, I enter one chance bus of tribalism....

Meanwhile I am still searching and single oo

pls

I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)

She must be rich, plus her parents comfortable

Average (height, boobs and ass)

She must be ready to spend on me

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Educated or self employed with hand work

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

She must think of a good future not make up

She must be able to reason well not like a fish

She must be good in conversation.

The most important one
She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).

Thank.. Pls quote me if u av any... No insult

Describe yourself, your parent, job, ambition etc.

You want a 20-23 year old woman to spend on you?? You're on a long thing o

Change it to desperate ladies between 30-50 something grin grin
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by tot(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Blacks are naturally aggressive...most blacks just love to resist arrest compared to the whites...in as much as racism should not b tolerated,but the truth is that it is part of the human mental system... the blacks 4kd up by selling themselves to the whites...the are still fucking up with their mentality... they believe all their problems are caused by the whites...they dint like school and they love crime, they feel going to prison is kool, they hv the highest number of strippers and baby mamas, they don't want to work , rely on child support and drugs... typical lazy entitled black mentality ... policemen are always in constant fear while dealing with them...they have so much hatred for whites and also very racist

Including Breonna Taylor and Botham Jean who were both in their OWN HOMES when they were shot by the cops. Including Ahmaud Arbery who was jogging on his own.

Please ehn, it's better to keep silent sometimes. Statements like these are part of what promote racism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Grande007: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Blacks are naturally aggressive...most blacks just love to resist arrest compared to the whites...in as much as racism should not b tolerated,but the truth is that it is part of the human mental system... the blacks 4kd up by selling themselves to the whites...the are still fucking up with their mentality... they believe all their problems are caused by the whites...they dint like school and they love crime, they feel going to prison is kool, they hv the highest number of strippers and baby mamas, they don't want to work , rely on child support and drugs... typical lazy entitled black mentality ... policemen are always in constant fear while dealing with them...they have so much hatred for whites and also very racist
You must have read What's Wrong With Being Black by Matthew Ashimolowo. Well, it is a perspective to the whole issue, the Whites are not without faults either.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by juman(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
I wonder how trump would end this chaos.
He wish to act like third world president, but its not possible in american constitution.

Many wonder why he was elected as president in first place.
He was elected because the voters were tired of the politicians ineffectiveness.

Trump has many shortcomings, but he is better than most of their politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by ovie8200: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Nigerians are paying more attention to what is happening in USA than what is happening in Nigeria.

Don't mind them knowing fully well that more people died in the hand of people during the few weeks they were lockdown due to the COVID-19 and no one do or say anything about it. I have been living in USA precisely in NYC for more 20 years and also travel to other States and I have never encounter racism. Policemen did stop me 2 time, one for operating cellphone while driving and the other for beating red light. I got ticket for the cellphone because it was strongly against the NY State law and the other, the police said just be careful he let me go. Resisting arrest and not following police orders is what let killing people. It my opinion but it's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Judolisco(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
ovie8200:

Yes we are smart and it better to die standing on what we believe in which is change than dieing cowardly. See Nigerians protesting about rape. Individuals holding poster card in there room, took pictures, posted on social media and said that's protest. Now you can see the difference of why Nigerians will continue to suffer from generation to generation becasue no-one is willing to standing up. When it comes to USA matters, Nigerians want to jump in knowing the gravity of miserable life people goes through on daily basis Nigeria. Many countries mostly in Middle East are better today because they stood up in drove.
nobody is asking you not to stand for your right or die as u put it but it may affect innocent people and if you don't care you are guilty yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by livebyday(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
UNICALKING:
US na scam, gone are those days i used to dream of this raciest state as my paradise!

Because you have never been there , all your perceptions of the us are molded by DStv and CNN

Smh
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by tot(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
The worst part is Africans & Blacks justifying racism, giving silly excuses like Blacks are aggressive, Blacks are this, Blacks are that. Shame on you guys!
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by omoharry(f): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

In regards to Police relations, Nigeria is better. Nigerian police mostly wants money from you. If they should shoot and kill anyone, the chances are that they will be arrested and prosecuted right away.
The problem in the US is that the police will kill an unarmed black person and still claim they have done nothing wrong. Not only that, the Police Union will claim the officer didn't do anything wrong even when the whole world can see that the police is in the wrong. The city mayor and the prosecutor will also defend the police officers no matter how bad they behaved.
To make the matter worse, even when the are arrested and charged, the usually ALL WHITE JURY will eventually find them not guilty.

All of you supporting Trump, don't understand the history of Police brutality. It's not about one case, it's about a systemic institutionalized oppressive methodology that has been in place for DECADES. This is just the straw that broke the camel's back .

Trump is just making it worse with his open racist attitudes, unfortunately some Nigerians are more concerned about religion than their own race.
Are you really kidding with the above bolded words? The Nigeria police is worse than American one..while those in America are triggered by racism their counterpart in Nigeria are triggered by wickedness, hunger and corruption. Only a hand full of them are persecuted if caught red handed by social media . You are talking about a country that does not know how to use DNA to track criminals..ooo wait!! we do not even have a national data to work wit.
Nigeria is an un-serious country and should not be use to compare any serious one.Its a banana republic with both dull and useless leaders, and her citizens only stay alive by the grace of God
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by MansoryMX(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Edusouls:
You are wicked, I pray you travel to USA tomorrow and get handled by those vampires police then you will understand that America is a living hell..

You are shallow minded if you can’t understand my opinion. For your info I have traveled to Ohio, United States, a state filled with racist cops. Drove my sister’s car and got pulled up by a racist cop. So don’t tell me what you don’t know.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by livebyday(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Bruno3000:
grin The same US that some idiots want to run to. No where is safe, they won't hear words. Except the Lord watch over your footsteps and blesses ur hustle, u can achieve nothing!
The devil in Nigeria is not different from the one in US.
Happy is he that has made the Lord his habitation. This one is deep, only few can understand sha.
[/s]

So many ssddists like you in this forum !!

Such bitterness and narcissistic behaviour

It's no one's fault you won't be granted a USA visa

Stop being bitter

Grow up
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Judolisco(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
roundman:
What really are your concerns?Is it about Trump's re-election or the virus?
the innocent kids and others ... I don't care whether u vote in trump or biden
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by shigoawesu(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
I don't know if this is the America I have lived for over 50 years and never got any problem.. Stayed in Europe over 30 years, Asia for over 20 years, I never experience racism untill I got to Nigeria, I was welcomed by tribalism.. Lo and behold, I enter one chance bus of tribalism....

pls

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

The most important one

America over 50 years
Europe over 30 years
Asia over 20 years
So in short you are over 100 years
And you are looking for a lady between 20 and 23
Uhmm. Are you deceiving yourself or us
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by ovie8200: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
UNICALKING:

Have you thought about what that illiterate man there doing today giving all positions to northerners. Which one is the scan? USA or Nigeria?

Do know police brutality exit in Canada, Australian, UK, Brazil and other countries around the world. Just because USA like to fight for what they believe in the reason it's matter is all over the world. What did you or your government did about China mistreated of Nigerians and other Africans, nothing.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by livebyday(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
America is one overrated slum

Be a real niggarrr

There is no end time anywhere
We should stop thinking this thing are signs of end times
We should stop attributing everything to end times, armageddon, end of the world, annihilation, holocaust, cataclysmic revolution and decimation
A lot of bad shit happened in the past( olden days)
Worse than what we are experiencing now
But no means of dissemination then

But now every little thing can spreads fast. News can spread out so easily

[/s]

Overrated slum you say?? grin angry says the line dweller who is always saying damn niggar to appear cool

Who tried so hard to be American by publicizing his drug abuse and wanna be African American life style
.you are just a frustrated hypocrite
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by FarahAideed: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
nairaman66:
The US is overhyped in all entirety! Especially during this Trump’s tenure. His words are really damaging and this has made the US less appealing!

Shut up just because one man was killed by a rogue cop you are shout Trump....do you know how many peopel get killed by their fellow blacks in Chicago everyday for years now even before Trump came on the scene
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by eyinjuege: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

You sound uninformed and perhaps even naive.
It's black or white to you, but you forget there are more gray areas.
You should pick up some history books and actually learn by yourself about the systemic difficulties set up for black America.
Nobody can do it for you, and you can never understand as an African unless you chose to get the information yourself and get the knowledge.
You say they have hatred for whites, but the whites have love for them right?
Blacks fear the police more than the police fear them. Many have been murdered all in the name of a simple arrest.
Yet we see white terrorists who have just murdered multiple people treated better than someone who used a fake $20 bill.
White terrorists are offered burgers by the police after mass murdering children and innocent people
We have many blacks in prison from false convictions, deliberately covered up by their law enforcement. Thanks to the Innocence project, many truths are coming out about that nonsense skewed data on blacks in prison.
Your story is not their story, and their journey not similar to yours. Every black Nigerian in America now should be grateful to the black Americans for fighting and laying a foundation to get the crumbs they have today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Jimmybyi: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
They come back home
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by kendological(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

pls

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

The most important one

Joseph the dreamer.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by omoharry(f): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
MansoryMX:

I get your point bro. 60% of recent police killing in black America could be averted if only they stop being stubborn when pulled over by a white cop. They know majority white cops hate blacks and yet they will incite the wrath of the white cop with abuse and threat. I got pulled over by some trigger happy police men some days back and I sense these one fit shoot me die and them go jail them or dismiss them but me DON DIE. I played cool and laughed even as they ran abuse on me trying to provoke me, one even slapped me. I just collected his name and uniform number systematically, called my lawyer to get in touch with Area commander and summon the idiots through their DPO. Sometimes we need to apply wisdom o. Who die don die, all this protest won’t bring person back.
How did the case end?.Was the police summoned by the DPO? was he charged for assault and punished in anyway and were you compensated?
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
FarahAideed:

Shut up just because one man was killed by a rogue cop you are shout Trump....do you know how many peopel get killed by their fellow blacks in Chicago everyday for years now even before Trump came on the scene

What a foool you’ll be in real life.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Asour: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

In regards to Police relations, Nigeria is better. Nigerian police mostly wants money from you. If they should shoot and kill anyone, the chances are that they will be arrested and prosecuted right away.
The problem in the US is that the police will kill an unarmed black person and still claim they have done nothing wrong. Not only that, the Police Union will claim the officer didn't do anything wrong even when the whole world can see that the police is in the wrong. The city mayor and the prosecutor will also defend the police officers no matter how bad they behaved.
To make the matter worse, even when the are arrested and charged, the usually ALL WHITE JURY will eventually find them not guilty.

All of you supporting Trump, don't understand the history of Police brutality. It's not about one case, it's about a systemic institutionalized oppressive methodology that has been in place for DECADES. This is just the straw that broke the camel's back .

Trump is just making it worse with his open racist attitudes, unfortunately some Nigerians are more concerned about religion than their own race.

Maybe you meant Niger Police. Certainly not Nigerian police. Those who think they are better have had little dealings with them. I pray you don't. You'll recant this statement.
What happened in America is terrible but that doesn't make ours better. While the US isn't perfect, Blacks heralded a "Year of return" movement to Africa right. They probably should come and see worse.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Horus(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Where is Amnesty international to curb the excessive police brutality in the US?, and where are those other so called human rights groups that always lecture Asians and Africans?

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by FarahAideed: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
nairaman66:

What a foool you’ll be in real life.

Gerrout with your LOW IQ ..
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by nairaman66(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Urchman200:
is tribalism not worst, don't you think is hypocritical to condemn racism as a Nigerian?

Tribalism is condemnable, but racism is way worse compared to tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Smartypant: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
omoharry:
Are you really kidding with the above bolded words? The Nigeria police is worse than American one..while those in America are triggered by racism in ones in Nigeria are triggered by hunger and corruption. Only a hand full are persecuted if caught red handed for crimes committed by them. You are talking about a country that does not know how to use DNA to track criminals..ooo wait!! we do not even have a national data to work wit.
Nigeria is an un-serious country and should not be use to compare any serious one.Its a banana republic with both dull and useless leaders, and her citizens only stay alive by the grace of God

You can claim all you want, the fact of the matter is that Nigeria Police will arrest an officer if the case is glaring and know to all.
In the US , even when the WHOLE WORLD can see the criminal Police act on VIDEO, the Police Union will still claim that the Police officers didn't do anything wrong. All Police cover for each other, but in Nigeria once it's in the open, the officers will be arrested. That's not the case in the US. That's what's fueling the riots.
Also, do you know how many more Blacks and Whites are killed by Police in the US on daily basis but NO VIDEOS to expose their crimes. Many many more are killed by Cops but they will claim "resisting Arrest, high on drugs, weapons and others excuses to justify their insane appetite for killings innocent Americans.

I live in both countries and I know for a fact that I feel saver when pulled over by Police in Nigeria than in the US. Nigerian police wants your money, US White Police officers are looking for any excuse to arrest you, plant drugs on you or kill you especially if you are Black and in a white community.
It's only in America that a Police officer will enter someone's house kill them, and still claim that did nothing wrong even when the person they just killed has not committed any crime and is not wanted for any reason. This has happened in Houston and couple of other cities. A lady was killed while she was watching TV in her own house, and the criminal Police Union will still defend the police officers. Pls go and research Police history in the US before posting. You think this anger is just because of one person? Then you don't know what you are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by nairaman66(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
FarahAideed:

Gerrout with your LOW IQ ..

You are just uncouth and lousy in your communication skill online. Don’t be quick to use insults as a means to win an argument!

People could do worse! Now get lost
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by FarahAideed: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
nairaman66:

You are just uncouth and lousy in your communication skill online. Don’t be quick to use insults as a means to win an argument!

People could do worse! Now get lost

I don't banter with used Toyota owners with low IQ .. PLEASE GERROUT
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Judolisco:
But on a serious note I thought united states citizens and other Europeans are smart, you have the highest Coronavirus deaths and you are out in your thousands protesting, and now they've turned their aggression to trump.... They don't care about the black guy the police killed they just want trump out.... I pity their little innocent kids that may end up getting the virus
Shut up idïot! Pull Trump's dick out of your asss, loose cünt!
Re: Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US by Osobi32(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
lomprico:
oya, come back to Nigeria. you will feel 1000% safe here.
sure! With his money he is far safer here in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri / 23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.