Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) (4656 Views)

My Sister Did Me Wrong In Secret. Should I Tell Her I Know ? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by Romangalactic(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Poverty mentality from upbringing will never let some females understand the truth behind this thread

8 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
OP, are you insinuating that we are so primitive? If you know as a guy you last self discipline, don't entertain a lady in an isolated place.

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by Liposure: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I agree with this your post but personally, I visit guys but I am always sure nothing will happen once I am not interested in the guy. The only time something can happen is when I am interested.

I cannot let a guy that I am not interested in to touch me, talk less of going beyond touch and I always keep my distance when I am in their house and most times these guys get the message and behave themselves. But if it is a guy I like, i give him all the green light to go ahead.

Normally, I feel it is the lady who determines whether sex will happen or not when she visits a guy. Well, that's the case for me. If sex happens, it is most likely because the lady wanted it. However, I cannot ignore the fact that some people still get raped. Though I have never been raped before even with all the numerous guys I have visited their houses before and I erous guy friend that I go to their house
my dear, anytin can happen. u cant be 2 sure. You ve just been lucky

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by PuZZyNegro: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
GboyegaD:
OP, are you insinuating that we are so primitive? If you know as a guy you last self discipline, don't entertain a lady in an isolated place.

If you maintain self control all the time, how and when will you have sex with a lady.

The point should be consent. When you make a move and she says NO, respect her wish.

Don't write like you're a Saint bro. You and I know that most Nigerians shy away from sex topics and that includes talking about it even before the act but yet they will go ahead to do it anyway.

My submission still remains that girls should avoid occasion of rape for their own safety. They are saving themselves and the guy from any awkward eventuality.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by AngryIgboMan: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mumu people like cococandy and Jullima will always misinterpret a thread like this.

The message in this write up is very clear.

DO NOT INDULGE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE.

This life is about give and take.

If you are "ordinary friends" with a guy, learn to split the bills.

You bitches can't keep on leeching a guy in the name of Mr Nice guy.

Most of you give cookie freely to mechanics and random street urchins.

But you feel entitled to another successful man's money without any plan to give back in any way?

Let this post disgust you ladies... I care less.

But in Lil Wayne's voice;

"NO SITTING AT THE TABLE IF YOU ARE NOT BRINGING ANYTHING TO IT. I GET STRAIGHT TO IT LIKE THERE IS NOTHING TO IT."

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by nanyanuel(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Some ladies are just deliberately misinterpreting the message behind the post because they fall into the category of people the always indulging and leading guys on collecting gifts and money.

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by linnyx: 5:20am On Jun 04, 2020
All ye ladies calling men all sorts of names please restrict it to a few men, avoid generalisation because for every male rapist there are a million men who will do anything to protect a lady (known and unknown) from being assaulted.

There are predators (both male and female) and no matter how strong or disciplined you think you are you need wisdom to be able to outwit the predators. You cannot tell a predator NO and he will understand it.

I'm a nutshell, there are bad people out there, just be careful.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Ningen:
So in summary;

1. Women should not visit men alone because such visitation is tantamount to an obligated consensual sex with a clause option of rape?

2. Women shouldn't accept gifts from men. If they do, they should expect to be raped by men?

OP, clarify unless;
This is A confirmation that MEN are rapist.

LMAO.......

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

If you read through, you will know. Never visit a guy alone if you are not ready for the outcome which is most times what we all already know.

Girls know this, and when it happens, you will hear them saying all guys are the same. Must you touch a girl once she visits you.

You visited the first guy m, second and third, and they did the same thing. Yet, you went ahead to visit the fourth guy.

If your instinct is telling you otherwise, either don't go or go with someone.
True talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does D&c Abortion Fails? / My Inlaws Giving Conditions. / I Have Never Had An Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.