Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also (409 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Only Flirty Girls Wearing Revealing Clothes Get Raped? / Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by emmy2fyn(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2020
MEN GET RAPED TOO

RAPE VICTIM....... BY Laura Idika Ezine

I know you are mature that is why I am telling you this story. I sent you a request one last year but you haven't accepted, will I kill cow to be your fb friend? I am your follower and I see your post. I read your story and you are talking about women what of men? I will tell you my story but pls dont mock me because I am not proud of it, I need help maybe.
My name is Jibogun and I'm from ilesha in Osun state.
I v bin laughing seeing people screaming about female rape, what about men? Dont they know we are getting raped too?
My own is mother died when I was 10 years ,my dad remarried when I was 11, step mummy was wicked so my mum elder sister say I should come and stay with them.
That was the beginning of my wahala. One night i was sleeping in the bq then a hand was touching my dick, it was my uncle. I was very scared and he told me not to shout or he would beat me. He opened his trouser brought out his dick and told me to suck, I was shock but I obey my uncle. That was my first time of knowing what sucking dick is. The man is worse than a pig, he smell bad but everyday when my aunty go to shop, the fool would open smelling dirty dick for me to suck. From sucking dick he started penetrating my ass, the first day he penetrated me I cried before I sleep. The pain was much as a 11 years boy I couldn't sit well or shit well for days, whenever I want to poo my ass will be peppering me. I cried and regretted the death of my mother. The rape continue until one day when I was 16 I told me aunt, she beat me badly that I want to spoil her family name. When bloody Ade came back she told him and he beat me too till I was weak, he told my aunty that I wanted to blackmail him and he refused to give me money and that was why I lied against him. For a full day they starved me, I regretted opening up. Two weeks later Uncle Ade came in the dream and told me that he would deal with me for trying to expose him, that sebi he warned me. I woke up and didn't know myself, I ran mad. I believe Adekunle was an occultic man. My aunt took me to one white garment church and for one year they chained me by the church balcony, under the sun or rain, after sometimes my aunty stop coming to check me, my uncle never came one day but is like they do pay money to the white garment people to feed me.
My father later come and carried me and took me to one herbalist, after like 2 months I started getting myself small small.
Let me cut the story short I am sane now. But started using things to finger my ass till I release, along the line i started to miss my ass bleeped. As time went on I started relationship with men, I have feelings for men.
I am married to a beautiful woman, I have 2 lovely boys but my wife dont enter my eyes, before I sleep with her I will drink and high and off light and be imagining my boyfriend before my dick rise. I told her I dont like her to moan she dont know that is because if she moan my dick would come down, woman moaning turns me off, I enjoy only man own. Because she love me she respect me and hold her moan, to sleep with her is war, she would complain and beg before I do it. Sometimes Once In three months, the day i saw her finger herself i cry and almost comit suicide, I try to satisfy her that day but I cant even stand I was ashamed of myself and to be call a man. But she endure and consol me and start giving me native medicine, she thought it was infection problem but me myself know what Is wrong. I love her but don't feel urge with her, i feel it with only men. Currently I am cheating on her with a man. That woman doesn't deserve all I'm doing to her, she is so nice. But I cant help myself. I marry her because I dont want to be asked questions and to avoid shame.

I don't go to church anymore, I don't believe there is God. If there is God will he allow me go through all this? I was only 11 and know rape, at 16 I was chained like a dog. If God love me he would have left my mum, I would have been a normal human being ,I would hAve not been like this. Am ashamed of myself, I cant even tell anyone. I grew up knowing a man as a sex partner, is it my fault? Uncle Ade used me, he useless me, rape me and messed with my sexuality.
Last time I hear they say he died of motor accident, only motor accident. He didn't fall sick and rotten small small like I prayed, you see why I say no God. How can an evil man like that have accident and die on the spot, he need to suffer.
So my dear men too are raped, me am a victim, am a sad 34 year old because of rape. Full blow gay because of rape and my wife dont even know. I'm confused of my life

Pls share my story, I want people to see what men go through too in hands of rapist, but hide my identity.tnx
#Youneedtoknow
#Bethefirsttoknow
Re: Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by Vyzz: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2020
embarassed
Re: Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by mbanefoeze(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Believe in God
Cos the solution comes from God's hands
See a physiologist
Re: Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by Starz825(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by GreatMage: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Men suffer silently...
We don't cry out because the society has taught us that as men; we ain't allowed to cry or complain but brave through any obstacle...
Women suffer but are allowed to cry out...
They are taught that as women they should be outspoken because they are fragile and men should be responsible for all problems in the world.
To me?
This is injustice...
A woman can wrong a man, report him and get him roughed up and even jail but the reverse ain't the same... In fact if a woman wrong you or even threatens you and you report, don't be surprised that people laugh at you and brush it off...
Some might call you weak!
Ain't easy being a man

Welcome To The World

1 Like

Re: Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by Ballary(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
emmy2fyn:
MEN GET RAPED TOO

RAPE VICTIM....... BY Laura Idika Ezine

I know you are mature that is why I am telling you this story. I sent you a request one last year but you haven't accepted, will I kill cow to be your fb friend? I am your follower and I see your post. I read your story and you are talking about women what of men? I will tell you my story but pls dont mock me because I am not proud of it, I need help maybe.
My name is Jibogun and I'm from ilesha in Osun state.
I v bin laughing seeing people screaming about female rape, what about men? Dont they know we are getting raped too?
My own is mother died when I was 10 years ,my dad remarried when I was 11, step mummy was wicked so my mum elder sister say I should come and stay with them.
That was the beginning of my wahala. One night i was sleeping in the bq then a hand was touching my dick, it was my uncle. I was very scared and he told me not to shout or he would beat me. He opened his trouser brought out his dick and told me to suck, I was shock but I obey my uncle. That was my first time of knowing what sucking dick is. The man is worse than a pig, he smell bad but everyday when my aunty go to shop, the fool would open smelling dirty dick for me to suck. From sucking dick he started penetrating my ass, the first day he penetrated me I cried before I sleep. The pain was much as a 11 years boy I couldn't sit well or shit well for days, whenever I want to poo my ass will be peppering me. I cried and regretted the death of my mother. The rape continue until one day when I was 16 I told me aunt, she beat me badly that I want to spoil her family name. When bloody Ade came back she told him and he beat me too till I was weak, he told my aunty that I wanted to blackmail him and he refused to give me money and that was why I lied against him. For a full day they starved me, I regretted opening up. Two weeks later Uncle Ade came in the dream and told me that he would deal with me for trying to expose him, that sebi he warned me. I woke up and didn't know myself, I ran mad. I believe Adekunle was an occultic man. My aunt took me to one white garment church and for one year they chained me by the church balcony, under the sun or rain, after sometimes my aunty stop coming to check me, my uncle never came one day but is like they do pay money to the white garment people to feed me.
My father later come and carried me and took me to one herbalist, after like 2 months I started getting myself small small.
Let me cut the story short I am sane now. But started using things to finger my ass till I release, along the line i started to miss my ass bleeped. As time went on I started relationship with men, I have feelings for men.
I am married to a beautiful woman, I have 2 lovely boys but my wife dont enter my eyes, before I sleep with her I will drink and high and off light and be imagining my boyfriend before my dick rise. I told her I dont like her to moan she dont know that is because if she moan my dick would come down, woman moaning turns me off, I enjoy only man own. Because she love me she respect me and hold her moan, to sleep with her is war, she would complain and beg before I do it. Sometimes Once In three months, the day i saw her finger herself i cry and almost comit suicide, I try to satisfy her that day but I cant even stand I was ashamed of myself and to be call a man. But she endure and consol me and start giving me native medicine, she thought it was infection problem but me myself know what Is wrong. I love her but don't feel urge with her, i feel it with only men. Currently I am cheating on her with a man. That woman doesn't deserve all I'm doing to her, she is so nice. But I cant help myself. I marry her because I dont want to be asked questions and to avoid shame.

I don't go to church anymore, I don't believe there is God. If there is God will he allow me go through all this? I was only 11 and know rape, at 16 I was chained like a dog. If God love me he would have left my mum, I would have been a normal human being ,I would hAve not been like this. Am ashamed of myself, I cant even tell anyone. I grew up knowing a man as a sex partner, is it my fault? Uncle Ade used me, he useless me, rape me and messed with my sexuality.
Last time I hear they say he died of motor accident, only motor accident. He didn't fall sick and rotten small small like I prayed, you see why I say no God. How can an evil man like that have accident and die on the spot, he need to suffer.
So my dear men too are raped, me am a victim, am a sad 34 year old because of rape. Full blow gay because of rape and my wife dont even know. I'm confused of my life

Pls share my story, I want people to see what men go through too in hands of rapist, but hide my identity.tnx
#Youneedtoknow
#Bethefirsttoknow
such a sympathetic story, you don't have to blame God,God knows why he allowed all this to happen, never question God.

you can change and be straight again, just be prayerful and go to a very strong man of God for cleansing, because your uncle have used you.only God that you are questioning will deliver you.
Re: Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by Deicide: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why do people wait 20 30 years for them to accuse there Rapist if not to spoil someones name? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Not Only Girl Get Raped Men Get Rape Also by CAPSLOCKED: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
I WONDER WHY MEN WON'T TAKE THE BACKSEAT FOR ONCE AND ALLOW PROPER REASONING TAKE PLACE.
WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED AND KILLED IN A ROW AND YOUR STUPID "MEN TOO" POSTS ARE DISTRACTING THIS CAMPAIGN TO FISH OUT CULPRITS AND CURB THIS CURRENT UNFORTUNATE TREND.

THAT YOU WAIT UNTIL SUCH CRITICAL TIMES TO RELEASE YOUR "MEN TOO" MIXTAPES SHOW THAT SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

It Has Happened Again Ooo / My True Life Experience: How I Escaped Rape / How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.