Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion (46008 Views)

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Grandmeister(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Heavensent01:
inside life. the pastor will be the first to condemn adultery and formication

as for the lady orun ti oju wa, ni oju ri. trained your girl child properly, the society is indeed polluted. parents must be at alert, do not let society hijack your girl child from you

please check my signature, it's very urgent
You have judged the pastor guilty without hearing his own side? You see my point..:
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by jerryfunky(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2020
RIP dear...

Can the world kindly end soon....

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by cassbeat(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
So with all the young guys wey full everywhere, this babe no see one follow na pastor Akhime na she con choose? And this pastor go still come church on Sunday cor preach o. Wicked pastor

R.I.P

Make all the galz dey hear word na o, make ona stop to dey follow ona papa agemate, we young guys bulku full town o

He might not be an old guy per se..... Except you know him in person...
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
senatepresido:
According to the report released by AAU Update, a student news platform of the Edo State owned University, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.

AAU Update:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2507314052913580&id=1427814150863581

I just hope this generation wise up cause these are the pastors people will gather their savings in the name of tithe just to make heaven.

You just wonder who did this to Africa

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Benwallt(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90506463:
Gosh!
These kind of person is not supposed to be call a pastor.

Another young, beautiful Damsel gone in Edo state.
While we are still after the killers of Uwa.

Edolites,
What is going on over there around you?
Wake up Guys!why won't he be called a pastor? What about the useless gullible trashy girls everywhere. Did he rape her? As much as I am not a fan of any earthly pastor, our girls and women alike are to be blamed when shit like this happened.

Still on #JusticeForUwa
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by tonididdy(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2020
it wasn't a case of rape atleast... it was two adults who had fun and were old enough to decide if they wanted a baby or not.

in some countries, abortion is legal

NEXT
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by GOFRONT(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Chaiii......Pastors and their functional preeqs......Most of them are more concerned about:
* How many female church members' punna they can fvck.....That was how my GF reported her pastor to me about how the Conman admired and cherished her hips and booty and how he hope to sleep with my GF. Imagine, a married man at that!!

*How they can Rip their members off their hard earned money..

They are Less concerned about how many successful deliverance and Miracles they can perform......

And when the sheeple of a lady called Gift was busy calling the ConMan pastor her "Daddy", she never knew she was playing with the tail end of a Scorpion....

You cant call your own husband " Daddy".... You cant call your boyfriend a "Daddy"....You can't call your own Father a " Daddy". ......But you can conveniently call a ConMan your "DADDY".

Now, she has wasted that kpekus to the soil...
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Danniey: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2020
senatepresido:
According to the report released by AAU Update, a student news platform of the Edo State owned University, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.

AAU Update:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2507314052913580&id=1427814150863581

RIP.
wishing her family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Burna440:

U know the Guy?

NEVER abortionist PASTOR
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by MwalimuAK(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2020
She's a real definition of stupidity, to born pikin na crime?
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Shizzyguy: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Many will now understand why some churches put certain policies and guidelines in place but we the younger generation where quick to discard and label them old school. Being proactive was their aim, prevent avoidable situations like this one. Getting pregnant out of wedlock is not the end of the world. So sad
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Chirowman(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2020
chai gone so soon
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by cassbeat(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
So with all the young guys wey full everywhere, this babe no see one follow na pastor Akhime na she con choose? And this pastor go still come church on Sunday cor preach o. Wicked pastor

R.I.P

Make all the galz dey hear word na o, make ona stop to dey follow ona papa agemate, we young guys bulku full town o

I dey see you, Defender Giorgio Chiellini abi na Virgil Van Dijk. Dey dere dey defend the pastor.
I wonder why some people are too daft to understand simple sentences....
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by mukthar2000(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Chaii, wetin we go call this again, get the idiot Pst. Emma Akhime arrested With immediate alacrity.

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Egoveen: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

R.I.P

I dey see you, Defender Giorgio Chiellini abi na Virgil Van Dijk. Dey dere dey defend the pastor.
gringringrin Very funny,ndi mmadu sef sad
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by tosinlonge(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2020
At this rate, Nigeria will very soon be crowned the rape capital of the world! Its been left unchecked over the years and it has almost become a way of life. Urgent action needs to be taken to safeguard our women and girls!
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Egoveen: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Gordieshegz:
Gosh..

I think this approach to news reporting by blogs and gossip centers is dangerous to journalism in Nigeria and across the world.

I am not absolving the pastor of any wrongdoing or being unsympathetic to the lost soul, however this reporting is poor and nothing more than a beer parlour gossip.

But then do we blame the OP or the moderator who pushed a Facebook unverified information without a credible source to the frontpage?
Good question.....some people sha sadsad
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by crafteck(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Edopesin:
Gone too soon

A pastor is also a man and man will do terrible things
Never trust anybody because of the title they hold

Wow... Anything to blame man right... This is not rape, they had sex, shes an adult and could have kept the baby but she, he or both wanted abortion.... Fear God.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by crafteck(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2020
tosinlonge:
At this rate, Nigeria will very soon be crowned the rape capital of the world! Its been left unchecked over the years and it has almost become a way of life. Urgent action needs to be taken to safeguard our women and girls!

Was rape mentioned?
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by omolasho: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2020
senatepresido:

AAU Update:

Over the years in this country, I have observed with dismay that when a Muslim leader commits a crime like this, Nigeria media would say a "cleric" or at best "islamic cleric" but never would they say "immam" or "sheikh" even if these titles are the dispositions of the suspect. This is because they are sure of the short or long term consequence; they either pay with their peace or lives. On a second thought, does it mean sheikhs and immams were never culpable? Please deal justly!
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by djperoski2010(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2020
If she could sleep with her pastor, why can't she have his baby. Young girl don die go
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm so pastor sef dey use prick.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Ishilove: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Speculations and hearsay. This piece of information does not deserve the frontpage.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmm, she shouldn't have done abortion, the worst thing to do is to die committing sin, she murdered an innocent child which God hate.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Edopesin: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2020
crafteck:

Wow... Anything to blame man right... This is not rape, they had sex, shes an adult and could have kept the baby but she, he or both wanted abortion.... Fear God.

She had an abortion and died of it's complications
The last time I checked the Bible frowns on Abortion and Premarital sex
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by miket2(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2020
kristian98:
End time pastors!
Is this what they're promoting in their churches?

The Christian religion is pointless , the only time Church will see me again is at a wedding or funeral .....

Ironically when Im outside Nigeria my attendance isnt that regular , when I was there for some months I was going regularly , thats what made me see it was a complete waste of time.

It just goes to show , good things can come out of Nigeria
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2020
cassbeat:
I wonder why some people are too daft to understand simple sentences....

See me see progress o, I wonder why someone no for just free me, na my force? Abeg free me, shey if na your sister you go dey ask if the man young or old?
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Oizee(f): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2020
sykeng:
With or without source, this is what's happening everyday in our society, imams are not exempted.
The day my wife will call her pastor daddy, then call me PAPA baby at home is the day I ll send her packing.
���
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Solatium(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2020
senatepresido:

AAU Update:

RIP for Person wey abort?
Person wey take another person's life?.
Some of you are a joke.
them don use this one
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by crafteck(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Edopesin:

She had an abortion and died of it's complications
The last time I checked the Bible frowns on Abortion and Premarital sex

Exactly, it was mozt likely their decision, its not always we should say men are scum
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by semyman: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Remove pastors from Nigeria, 75% of the problems like looting, stealing or defrauding to impress or pay tithes and offerings will disappear
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by vickydevoka(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Dats y l love Jos n k.d babes de see bearing a child b4 marriage as an achievement. They hardly abort unlyk de Southerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen / Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.