Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion (46007 Views)

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by ViktorCash: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2020
everyday bad news
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Jidkidz(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2020
senatepresido:
According to the report released by AAU Update, a student news platform of the Edo State owned University, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.

AAU Update:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2507314052913580&id=1427814150863581
Nah who go settle d matter..
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by semyman: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Any unfortunate ding bat should not come here and tell us anything about any fake pastor.
Enough of the fooling around with these frauds called pastor.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Edopesin: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2020
crafteck:

Exactly, it was mozt likely their decision, its not always we should say men are scum

well I didn't say men are scum

my use of "Man" is in relation to "Human"
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Yedebem: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90506463:
Gosh!
These kind of person is not supposed to be call a pastor.

Another young, beautiful Damsel gone in Edo state.
While we are still after the killers of Uwa.

Edolites,
What is going on over there around you?
Wake up Guys!

Still on #JusticeForUwa
[/s]
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Karlifate:
Pastor is just a title.
Even Femi Adesina is a Deacon.
GEJ is a pastor and yet he was corrupt
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Danniedpastor(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:

GEJ is a pastor?
Must you lie to prove a point?

3 Likes

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Yedebem: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
[/s]
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yedebem:
[s][/s]
you don go chop mama thank you finish so you fit get back energy to continue cancelling comment.
Just thank God for the gift of parents.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by PrinceMajestic: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE ALWAYS SEX SLAVES OF PASTORS AND PRIESTS. ITS NORMAL, SHE DIED A DUMB RELIGIOUS SEX SLAVE. REST IN PISS ANYWAY, NO REGARDS FOR CHRISTIAN SEX SLAVES. NIGERIAN GIRLS KNOW IT. ALL PASTORS HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR PUSSY ANY DAY ANY TIME. MESSED UP FEMALES
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by lastchild: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
So with all the young guys wey full everywhere, this babe no see one follow na pastor Akhime na she con choose? And this pastor go still come church on Sunday cor preach o. Wicked pastor

R.I.P

Make all the galz dey hear word na o, make ona stop to dey follow ona papa agemate, we young guys bulku full town o

I dey see you, Defender Giorgio Chiellini abi na Virgil Van Dijk. Dey dere dey defend the pastor.

This Americana dn come again, so you sabi yarn pidgin na you dey form yesterday abi. Stop to dey talk Ni-gga anyhow, it's a derogatory term..anyways na truth you talk, you sabi dem wella @Slawormir
How did you know that the pastor is not a young guy?
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by babaireti(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
These People again?
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Hotspotbro(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tb joshua right now
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Yedebem: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
you don go chop mama thank you finish so you fit get back energy to continue cancelling comment.
Just thank God for the gift of parents.
[/s]
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Jasekome: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Old story
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
this is the effect of daddying pastors upandan.daddy! daddy! my daddy!! u wont let pastor rest..next thing pastor shoot im holy seed.may she rip.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
same pastor will mount the pulpit and tell sheeples to sing and shout at the top of their voice. grin grin grin
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by SUPOL(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Her last post imagine

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
So with all the young guys wey full everywhere, this babe no see one follow na pastor Akhime na she con choose? And this pastor go still come church on Sunday cor preach o. Wicked pastor

R.I.P

Make all the galz dey hear word na o, make ona stop to dey follow ona papa agemate, we young guys bulku full town o

I dey see you, Defender Giorgio Chiellini abi na Virgil Van Dijk. Dey dere dey defend the pastor.

This Americana dn come again, so you sabi yarn pidgin na you dey form yesterday abi. Stop to dey talk Ni-gga anyhow, it's a derogatory term..anyways na truth you talk, you sabi dem wella @Slawormir
all the young guys u dey talk about dem get the holy seed? dem no get nau? only pastor has the holy seed to spill cheesy
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......Pastors and their functional preeqs......Most of them are more concerned about:
* How many female church members' punna they can fvck.....That was how my GF reported her pastor to me about how the Conman admired and cherished her hips and booty and how he hope to sleep with my GF. Imagine, a married man at that!!

*How they can Rip their members off their hard earned money..

They are Less concerned about how many successful deliverance and Miracles they can perform......

And when the sheeple of a lady called Gift was busy calling the ConMan pastor her "Daddy", she never knew she was playing with the tail end of a Scorpion....

You cant call your own husband " Daddy".... You cant call your boyfriend a "Daddy"....You can't call your own Father a " Daddy". ......But you can conveniently call a ConMan your "DADDY".

Now, she has wasted that kpekus to the soil...
harder daddy! harder! deeper! daddyyyyyy!!!! i am cuminggg!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by okede1: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmm ...Pastors this days self.
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Euegene100001: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Was not stated.
sacajawea:

Was the pastor married?
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
nawa oh pastors too like to dey bleep Toto anyhow..Dem no even use condom
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
lefulefu:
harder daddy! harder! deeper! daddyyyyyy!!!! i am cuminggg!! grin grin grin grin grin
..daddy you can do better..bleeped me harder ..tear the pussy.. squeeze it
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jidkidz:
Nah who go settle d matter..
....how we go settle matter...when the dick dey sweet her ..she no know

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE ALWAYS SEX SLAVES OF PASTORS AND PRIESTS. ITS NORMAL, SHE DIED A DUMB RELIGIOUS SEX SLAVE. REST IN PISS ANYWAY, NO REGARDS FOR CHRISTIAN SEX SLAVES. NIGERIAN GIRLS KNOW IT. ALL PASTORS HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR PUSSY ANY DAY ANY TIME. MESSED UP FEMALES
...i dey tell you... Nigerian woman go dey follow pastors like say them be god..they will even call them daddy..and respect them more than their husbands
.mumu pple....na religion Dem us curse us for Nigeria
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
..daddy you can do better..bleeped me harder ..tear the pussy.. squeeze it
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
nawa oh pastors too like to dey bleep Toto anyhow..Dem no even use condom
dey dont need condom cos the holy seed needs to spread

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Gordson: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
She probably dey see offering n tithe money collect from pastor na the reason she open leg

Tueh!
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Gordson: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
Na you ordain him in your church abi
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Onlyonebuhari: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Not new
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by jaggabban: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2020
gambia:
Source?
Oh u want source? Since it was not a Muslim or a a northerner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen / Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.