Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online (67836 Views)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nashi yakare
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Dididrumz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Don't joke with the internet, it never forgets

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Nahhh

I don’t want to believe a normal human being tweeted all that.

When you’re under the influence of something,
Your true nature shows because your barriers are down.

His deep side showed when he smoked whatever it was he smoked.

9 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by chronique(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Very sick in the head dude.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
sanpipita:

After raping someone and you are taken to court, use this as your defense you hear.

Even at that, you can't dress as a prostitute and be expected to be treated like a queen.

You will be addressed the way you dress.
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Gofwane(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
angry lemme drop one from my collection

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

But wait o. A girl that wears nothing under her clothes to a club, what was she expecting? A queenly treatment?

A lot of you show the whole shape of your manhood in those fitted jeans you guys wear. You come out of your rooms with boxers, penis swinging to all sides like pendulum. You stay by the roadside, flip out your pricks to urinate. Nobody ADDRESSED you.

Oga behave yourself naw! Stop addressing people, when you can easily address your raving hormones.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

A smart lawyer like Philip.0906 can handle any case. Filipino, this is a small something.
grin grin

It is finally over!
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by ntyce(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bonebreaker:
Wow he's been using the same profile pic since 2011

Lol, were you expecting to see his old profile pic?

It would have been better if you asked?

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of you show the whole shape of your manhood in those fitted jeans you guys wear. You come out of your rooms with boxers, penis swinging to all sides like pendulum. You stay by the road sides, flip out your pricks to urinate. Nobody ADDRESSED you.

Oga behave yourself naw! Stop addressing people, when you can easily address your raving hormones.

So how does wearing boxer in my house relate to a girl that wears no pant to a club?

You should stop sounding like someone blinded by emotion. Try to be logical.

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by JBoss25(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

But wait o. A girl that wears nothing under her clothes to a club, what was she expecting? A queenly treatment?

so she should be raped? Guy you're a fool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Bonebreaker(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
your current profile pic will be on your old tweets na
oh yeah that's right my bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by WalkerMichael(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Village people
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
cococandy:

When you’re under the influence of something,
Your true nature shows because your barriers are down.

His deep side showed when he smoked whatever it was he smoked.

Ah, whatever he took when he posted that was really strong!!!

Ariza:
grin grin
It is finally over!

His defense counsel would be weak now. This one na own goal. Doesn’t prove he is guilty, but it sure tells a lot.

9 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Bonebreaker(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
ntyce:

Lol, were you expecting to see his old profile pic?

It would have been better if you asked?
TBH I kinda was
But am woke nw

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by sanpipita(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

Even at that, you can't dress as a prostitute and be expected to be treated like a queen.

And I say anytime you rape someone because of way they were dressed, use it as your defense in court

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by KingAzubuike(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Many people posted lots of shit on social media while they were younger. It's nothing and it doesn't mean he's a rapist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Someone should convince me that this didn't happen. This is too real to be an imagination...or is it just me?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
JBoss25:
so she should be raped? Guy you're a fool

You girls that intentionally provoke men with your dressing like that of a dog are the real fools.

You can't be sexually provocative and not expect sexual provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Duchezgold(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Don't attack me ooo
These tweets are from 8 years ago, but why would he say things like that.

you should ask him, the victim also said it's 8 yeas ago(2012), it's so easy for Nigerians to defend yeyebrities. if the account actually belongs to Peruzzi then that girl is right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Fake tweets.
Someone is trying hard to bring down this guy.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Perru just implicated himself. This is too much talk. Even if he didn't do anything. It's unacceptable!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bonebreaker:
Wow he's been using the same profile pic since 2011
Maybe because the post were recently dug up today.

So that is why the profile pic of now will still reflect in old tweets.

If this is real the person wey dig up this post try ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
When we are warning them that the internet never forgets they will be abusing themselves, not us. See how he has disgraced himself in the open public.

Let him carry his cross.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

So how does wearing boxer in my house relate to a girl that wears no pant to a club?

You should stop sounding like someone blinded by emotion. Try to be logical.

You don’t see men walking with boxers on the street? If you can wear your boxers in your house, why bothering your head over her no-pant? Is it your pant or vagina? How did you even know she wasn’t wearing pant? You live in her cervix?

There is nothing some of you can’t say to justify animalistic behaviour.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by VaselineCrew: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of you show the whole shape of your manhood in those fitted jeans you guys wear. You come out of your rooms with boxers, penis swinging to all sides like pendulum. You stay by the roadside, flip out your pricks to urinate. Nobody ADDRESSED you.

Wish I could like this post a thousand times.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Kaxmytex(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
This guy don buy market las las...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
On God o.. E be things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
sanpipita:

if you use Twitter u won't be saying this
You beat me to it.
I even explained further self cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by kingthreat(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzzi seems like a cultist, cheat, opportunist and rapist. Avoid that guy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.