Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online (67914 Views)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

The guy is sick o..how can a normal human being type those shyte out.
Well they said it is his timeline and he can post anything. grin

I wonder who follow people like Peroxide self grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by philip0906(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

When will you delete your NL posts of how you tried tracing me to Instagram and ended up taking the wrong girl on a date? grin grin

Now you've probably been cornered, you don leave topic go off point with your usual many many yeye yarns...

If them hol you now, you go rush go call your paddy make e do him work.

7 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
philip0906:

Now you've probably been cornered, you don leave topic go off point with your usual many many yeye yarns...

If them hol you now, you go rush go call your paddy make e do him work.

We are talking about juvenile tweets, which you have made some. When will you delete your NL posts claiming you know me and took me on a date? You said you will expose me, it has been years o! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by LaReinaa(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
By their tweet you shall know them...
Typical mindset of an average Nigerian man.

The truth is that a large percentage of Nigerian men are either rapist, potential rapist or rapist minded.
There are so many of them roaming round the streets looking for their next victim.

I said what I said!

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by stallionsinn: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
sanpipita:

This na long talk, just go rape someone. when in court tell them all this grammar you dey speak, I have nothing more to say.
This you reply sweet me die grin

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by philip0906(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

We are talking about juvenile tweets, which you have made some. When will you delete your NL posts claiming to know me and take me on a date? You said you will expose me, it has been years o! grin grin
I see you're on heat today...

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Salem17:

If I have a very expensive watch and I flaunt it does it justify a person stealing it ?
Even if woman naked for ur front u no get right to rape am,the best u can do is to charge the person with indecent exposure.
Do u even know why "Indecent exposure" is a crime,its because the law understands some of these things u are trying to say and it has made a provision to settle such issues

You can't compare wristwatch with a woman's unclothedness.

There is no ground for comparison
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ariza:
Uncle I'm sorry to be the bearer of this sad news...

bab' Lankaye. No SENSE at all. grin . Are you saying if someone ask you to put hand inside fire and you do, the person is to be blamed for your pains? If a lady dresses provocatively if you can't look away ,you ask if she says No , Let her be!

Nothing justifies Rape Biko.!

You can't wear no panties to a club and expect to be treated like a queen.

You already show yourself to be a slut. So, you shouldn't complain if you are treated as one.
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
philip0906:

I see you're on heat today...

How does that answer the question? Or just like your client, Perruzi- you have realized you should be slow to speak? grin

Filipino, which girl did you even take to Dominos that day? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by ghettokid1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

Where she dey make she come rape me. I will not complain

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by cruz419(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
This is a warning to all of us, Becareful about what you post today it may hunt you 50years to come
them they hear social media Neva forgets na every time we dey talk am but den no dey hear na ,,una go get sense last las ....

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
safarigirl:

Keep this energy when SARS arrests another young man for having dreads or having a beard

Maybe all the young men with beards and dada or afro, are all yahoo boys.

Yes, those who wear dread lock are "addressed" the way they are dressed.

You can't dress like a slut and expect to be treated like a queen.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Sterope(f): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzzi is definitely a rapist. His tweets are too will, it doesn't help that some Nigerian men pretend not to understand 'rape'.
pocohantas:

We didn’t say he hid it, but your client is rushing to delete those tweets, unlike you his quack lawyer- he knows the implication of having such history. It is like you people will do role reversal, before you mislead him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

You already show yourself to be a slot. So, you shouldn't complain if you are treated as one.

SLOT kor, 3C Hub ni.

7 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by philip0906(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

How does that answer the question? Or just like your client, Perruzi- you have realized you should be slow to speak? grin

Filipino, which girl did you even take to Dominos that day? cheesy
You dey mad sha...lool

Which one be how does that answer the question? Who be this one? Something dey worry you for head?

All these ones you dey do, if them start you go run go call myndd say them don enter you. Just get the fvck outta my mentions mehn

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
philip0906:

You dey mad sha...lool

Which one be how does that answer the question? Who be this one? Something dey worry you for head?

All these ones you dey do, if them start you go run go call myndd say them don enter you. Just get the fvck outta my mentions mehn

Oga, answer my question.

Which girl did you trace to IG and take to Dominos? You posted it yourself o. grin

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Olabode971(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Village pipu right now be like....Peru Peru, we no tell you, You must surely see our handiworkyyy.... That Aisha lady and Peruzzi are getting ready for jail.. #AwonWereySomebodies..

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzzi don buy market

Bonebreaker:
Wow he's been using the same profile pic since 2011
seriously? undecided

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

You already show yourself to be a slot. So, you shouldn't complain if you are treated as one.
Slot ko , Choice ni grin grin Sorry oooo Mary Amaka Skirts Ambassador!

That you see a lady with no panties on in a club doesn't mean you should lose your sanity and act like an animal! Are you a cock? You know I find it baffling that you are busy screaming what a lady should wear and what not, while you leave your own dignity and sanity unchecked. Are you saying you will harass a lady because she's not dressing appropriately? That makes you what? Man-Wh.ore? Or an uncultured, undisciplined entity with no self control or morals? Will two wrong ever make a right? If you meet an indecently dressed lady "Wa de look away" abi is that too hard to do?
What audacity do you even have to think you can make a lady pay for how she chooses to dress?

Screaming "treat like a queen" like Bashirat ,Ada ,Uwa weren't dressed well. No lemme reason your matter abeg. grin

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Raainbow: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kdon2:

He was a kid and a nobody then.

Bullshit!
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by RexTramadol1: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
It's a lady's world afterall!
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Always be mindfulof whatever you say or do, it might come back for u
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by VenumX: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Can you see??!

What sane individual will wake up and start dishing out such demented messages for the whole world to see?

Any thoughtless speech of rape must not be swept under the carpet.

Scape goats are needed to reboot the brains of negroes who have normalized rape with thoughtless speech.

Stupid agbero!
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Goddys:

Your comprehension is below par. You mustn't comment on every post if you lack capacity to understand the intent of the poster. Stop showing off your defective dirty mind

Your comprehension is above par that must be the reason you over- comprehended what I wrote. Do I support rape the answer is NO.

Do so called modern people today use bizarre animal sexuality to justify human 'sexualities' that were held as a crime in the past. The answer is YES.

THE DEEPER OUR WORLD IN THE MERE OF DECAY CALLED MORDERNITY THE MORE THINGS THAT USE TO BE LABEL AS A CRIME, ABSURD, WILL BECOME A NORM IN OUR SOCIETY USING ANIMAL BEHAVIOR AS JUSTIFICATION.grin

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Goalnaldo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blessed are those who have the ability to tame their prick. E get why.

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by mediocre(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kdon2:

He was a kid and a nobody then.
He was 21. He wasn't a kid

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by OKTolu: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
So the asshole is actually a rapist....
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Blessed are those who have the ability to tame their prick. E get why.
Lots of Sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.