Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online (67841 Views)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by XX01(f): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kdon2:

He was a kid and a nobody then.

The lady said he raped her 8 years ago. So everything tallies. He was a rapist then and now he is trying to lie that he never did. He might have changed but doesn't change the fact that he has raped before and has a big probability of having raped the girl.

16 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
sanpipita:

And I say anytime you rape someone because of way they were are dressed, use it as your defense in court

Even at that, you should teach your daughter and sister to honour their womanhood by dressing properly.

You can't wear no pant to a club and not expect sexual provocation.

Your intention of wearing no pant is nothing other than sexual provocation.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Salem17: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of you show the whole shape of your manhood in those fitted jeans you guys wear. You come out of your rooms with boxers, penis swinging to all sides like pendulum. You stay by the roadside, flip out your pricks to urinate. Nobody ADDRESSED you.

Oga behave yourself naw! Stop addressing people, when you can easily address your raving hormones.

woow girl u so damn smart

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t see men walking with boxers on the street? If you can wear your boxers in your house, why bothering your head over her no-pant? Is it your pant or vagina? How did you even know she wasn’t wearing pant? You live in her cervix?

There is nothing some of you can’t say to justify animalistic behaviour.

Show me pictures of men wearing boxers on the street.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by africandollar: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bar1941:
That is why It's very important to be mindful of what we write or say especially in this era of social media influence. You may forget the thrash you tweeted but the social media will not. What was the motive behind posting those foolish tweets in the first instance? Is that what determines one's success in life? Funny enough he posted similar rubbish repeatedly. I pity his carrier. His village people have eventually have reasons to laugh.

Sorry you pity what? His 'carrier'?! Are you one of those village people in the picture 'carrying' his pot of destiny? grin
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Bonebreaker(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Maybe because the post were recently dug up today.

So that is why the profile pic of now will still reflect in old tweets.

If this is real the person wey dig up this post try ooo
yh at first I thought they were screenshots
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Discombulator:

Be deceiving yourself, you didn't read where an eyewitness exonerated him the other time,all those jargons he wrote was when nobody knew him and he was just being silly with his friends
Which eye witness Biko? A lady that might have said those things out of "INFLUENCE" ?
Those jargons he wrote when he was nothing shows his mental make up.Perhaps he's yet or stopped carrying out his thoughts because he's now SOMETHING.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Austeeenxx: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
He may not be guilty of the current rape accusation, but these are the kind of tweets that will make his village people happy.

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Omoluabi16(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
That's why I see these 16 year old kids fresh off sec school using swear words and posting damning pictures on SM I just shake my head. The internet will never forget.He could claim it was just dark banter?
These tweets just shows he was/is very capable of raping someone.You don't need to grow up or age before you have sense, or being responsible. The rot in our society goes deep.

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by elpochas: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Onome don fustrate peruzzi.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Ah, whatever he took when he posted that was really strong!!!

His defense counsel would be weak now. This one na own goal. Doesn’t prove he is guilty, but it sure tells a lot.
They are coming up with nonsense already. When he was nothing talks.

Awon oniyeye gbogbo

8 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by sanpipita(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

Even at that, you should teach your daughter and sister to honour their womanhood by dressing properly.

This na long talk, just go rape someone. when in court tell them all this grammar you dey speak, I have nothing more to say.

14 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Mydazz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
The Internet never forgets .......mind what you do with that your device in your hand!

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by VaselineCrew: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
but why will someone “joke” about rape that many times?

11 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

Why did you conveniently skip the part of urinating by the road side? You can’t even look around without seeing one prick spraying urine. Some guys don’t know how to park their manhood, it will just come to one side and stay.

You think we don’t see these things too? Oga, control yourself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by slowice(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
This one is stronnnng..... I said this one is strongggggg

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by sanpipita(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
You beat me to it. I even explained further self cheesy
Lol I'm almost certain that person doesn't have a Twitter account

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

You girls that intentionally provoke men with your dressing like that of a dog are the real fools.

You can't be sexually provocative and not expect sexual provocation.
Keep quiet abeg.

You have been posting nonsense since.
Uwa was well dressed and raped same as barakat both were raped and well covered.

Was it their dressing that made them to get raped.
Abeg keep quiet that dress and rape talk don cast.

20 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Salem17: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

If I have a very expensive watch and I flaunt it does it justify a person stealing it ?
Even if woman naked for ur front u no get right to rape am,the best u can do is to charge the person with indecent exposure.
Do u even know why "Indecent exposure" is a crime,its because the law understands some of these things u are trying to say and it has made a provision to settle such issues

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Mayng01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzi has made me activate Micheal Jackson ‘s song, Title; speechless. I’m so dumbfounded.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
sanpipita:

This na long talk, just go rape someone. when in court tell them all this grammar you dey speak, I have nothing more to say.

And it will be interesting to hear your daughter or sister telling the judge that she went to a club with no panties and was dancing like a dog.

Then we'll see how she will win the case.

Teach your daughter and sister to respect their womanhood by dressing properly

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Sanchez01: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
He has started deleting them!

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by philip0906(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

A smart lawyer like Philip0906 can handle any case. Filipino, this is a small something.
You've jumped into my mentions again...If them enter you small na, you go run call your boyfriend make e clear posts...

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

Ahhhhhhhhh...

You want her to be snapping "big brother" pictures around.... grin

Pocohantas don receive work. grin grin grin
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by sanpipita(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Why did you conveniently skip the part of urinating by the road side? You can’t even look around without seeing one prick spraying urine. Some guys don’t know how to park their manhood, it will just come to one side and stay.

You think we don’t see these things too? Oga, control yourself.

You are pouring water on stone, he has rape tendencies which he wants to blame his victim for. I just hope whenever he commits act of rape he is taken to court so he can say all this.

22 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by tot(f): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

You girls that intentionally provoke men with your dressing like that of a dog are the real fools.

You can't be sexually provocative and not expect sexual provocation.

With this statement, you are clearly a rapist. Your actions will catch up with you, certainly.

22 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Goddys:
Even animals don't rape fellow animals. Any rapist deserve an instant incarceration. No sane person derives pleasure from another's pain.

My gf visited last week, it was very painful as we wanted to do. She complained and I stopped and had a cold bath. My body cooled off.

No excuse is justifiable and no pleasure is derived from forcing it in (with or without consent) when she is in pain.

Animals do. For example monkeys. Which perhaps in the future and very much so can become used as a proof that since amidst animals such exist, and so a justification that it should be upheld as being normal too amidst humans since we look up more to animals this days for justifying so called human sexualities that used to be a taboo but have become a norm today because animals are found to also do the same so should we. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by Kdon2: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
XX01:

The lady said he raped her 8 years ago. So everything tallies. He was a rapist then and now he is trying to lie that he never did. He might have changed but doesn't change the fact that he has raped before and has a big probability of having raped the girl.

I Agree

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by dhejykeane: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
trutht828:

But wait o. A girl that wears nothing under her clothes to a club, what was she expecting? A queenly treatment?

You will be addressed the way you dress.

Don't cry when your gf/wife/daughter tell you she was raped. Remember this tweet of yours and let her know it's all her fault for being raped.

Ladies beware, thrutht828 is in total support of ladies who dress inappropriately to be raped and we know what people who reason like this can do

Rapists and potential rapists everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
philip0906:

You've jumped into my mentions again...If them enter you small na, you go run call your boyfriend make e clear posts...

I just called you to do what you have been doing o. Enter who? See brother wey...

Defend Peruzzi’s tweets jare. cheesy
Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kdon2:

He was a kid and a nobody then.
the same way kids and nobodies are posting nonsense about rape on Nairaland today.

Nobody cares how old you were or what you were, people have lost scholarships for tweeting "NIGGER", when they were 13.

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online by trutht828: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
tot:

With this statement, you are clearly a rapist. Your actions will catch up with you, certainly.

Lolz. I hope you can prove that in a court of law?

Tell me your full name and location. My lawyer will visit to serve you a court summons for defamation. I'm waiting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.