Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher (42261 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Shey corona don end
Abi na officer i cant breathe cause all of dis
Rape rape rape everywhr.
Abi our girls and women don dey waka naked

You just showcased your Stupidity publicly . Congrats !!

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2020
sammysneh:
All of a sudden people are coming out with rape stories
So the little girl is clout chasing too?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Chidexter(m): 6:11am On Jun 04, 2020
mitchyy:

Oya go and eat so you can be more sensitive. What does a 4yr old stand to gain? This video was recorded months ago. I just hope a proper investigation has been done and the guilty person punished severely

Me too
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by texazzpete(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2020
sammysneh:

Does everyone around you know you’re a rape apologist?

I will even go as far as saying that anyone that’s accusing a 4 year old child of falsifying a rape claim is a sick individual.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by FivePeas: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Woow

If you sent an mail to the yahoo address before now, please re-elect your mails to this Gmail address

Thank you
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Onlyonebuhari: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2020
We all know the only solution to raping is death sentence. But ur democracy keep protecting rapists.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Hoodbilonia: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Another bitter sadist
If i swear 4u now. Ppl go attsck me.
Send me your account nos pls
botson:

You dont deserve to live among human beings, i pity ur destiny useless pig living a useless life, pple like u should be dump in the garbage and hang by there balls, if you have nothing to say just close that trashy mouth of yours, you have no sympathy for the lil girl, pple like you would never have peace...
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Hoodbilonia: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Another bitter sadist
If i swear 4u now. Ppl go attsck me.
Send me your account nos pls
BabaJoe001:

You just showcased your Stupidity publicly . Congrats !!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by BABANGBALI: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2020
I don't know why Mannabbqgrils name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I'm thinking o
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by AreaFada2: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Inasmuch as I stand against rape, I don't believe every story about rape. Most are cooked up stories that never happened!!
Which reliable study do you base your position on that most rape cases are false?

If anything because of the stigma, it is under reported. I know of many cases where victims' family members asked them to keep quiet. To avoid stigma.

Lots of men still consider rape a minor thing. After all girls will first say no Na. Even if they want. That is assumption of some men. But no means no. Simple.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by sylve11: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2020
this is really sad... sad cool
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Joyjohn123: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Most rape victims don't talk. This isn't new

wait, did I see "constantly" there? And she didn't tell her parents? [/quote]
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Joyjohn123: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
sammysneh:

You're sick
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Joyjohn123: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2020
khingTony:
na wa oh

wait, did I see "constantly" there? And she didn't tell her parents?

Most rape victims don't talk out of fear because most perpetrators threatened them. This isn't new
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Mhizzard(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Life in prisonment for Dat stupid teacher
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by DrMuzungu(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Castr... ummm, NO! Tie him t a pole, and rape to death. Broomstick would work just fine for that purpose.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2020
You can imagine!
What does men gain in raping?
Not to talk of the Adult females, but now the FUTURE!
Our up coming Visionaries, why doing this to them?

There are many places to go and you will find a CLUB house, you will see prostitute everywhere, what stops you from paying and getting what you want?
Why little children?

PLS OUR WOMEN, WE ARE SORRY!
ON BEHALF OF THE MEN ASSOCIATION OF THIS EARTH (MATE) WE APOLOGIZE THAT WE ARE DOING OUR POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THOSE MEN RAPING WOMEN ARE CARRIED BACK TO THEIR PLANETS PLS.
THEY ARE NOT AMONG US!
THANKS YOU!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oez2_NXIstQ[/img]
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by pamoved(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Geelong Cats Hawthorn Hawks live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 12 Jun 2020 at 09:50 UTC time at GMHBA Stadium stadium, Geelong city, Australia in AFL - Australia. Here on SofaScore livescore you can find all Geelong Cats vs Hawthorn Hawks previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Links to Geelong Cats vs. Hawthorn AFL Geelong vs Hawthorn live Hawks video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like Youtube or Dailymotion. We're not responsible for any video content, please contact video file owners or hosters for any legal complaints.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

My friend shut up!! You girls lie a lot about rape issues, and I wouldn't be surprised if this one turns out to be another lie. so a proper investigation should be carried out to ascertain the truth, and if the accused should be found guilty, he should face the full wraght of the law, but if he's found innocent the mother of the child should as well face the wraght of the law.
A child of 4yrs rehearsed all she said so she could lie against her teacher? I give up on you.... You no get sense cry cry
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by SOFTENGR: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
This b@stard might be trying to cash out on an innocent hustling man. The kind thunder wey go fire these false rape accuser ehn,... . Death penalty should be proposed for both rapists and false rape accuser.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
YoungLionken:

Why did you reply that rat? You can see how she's roaming around attacking everybody, you just fall my hand embarassed...
Rape apologist undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by SOFTENGR: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

My friend shut up!! You girls lie a lot about rape issues, and I wouldn't be surprised if this one turns out to be another lie. so a proper investigation should be carried out to ascertain the truth, and if the accused should be found guilty, he should face the full wraght of the law, but if he's found innocent the mother of the child should as well face the wraght of the law.
Exactly! Rape is a very serious allegation that deserves diligent and thorough investigation. Liars don full everywhere, trying to cash out on innocent, promising, young men out of jealousy.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Engr1(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Enoch07:
4yrs!! if church is not safe again talk more of schools.
I tire o..........
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by dalass(f): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
khingTony:
na wa oh

wait, did I see "constantly" there? And

she didn't tell her parents?

Question is how it happened repeatedly without the parents noticing anything... Haba! Don't put the blame on the poor 4 year old.. What does she know..

She may not even know if it was wrong since it came from an authority figure in whose care she was entrusted by her parents...

Let's all protect our females
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by StrongandMighty: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Ginalex:
A child of 4yrs rehearsed all she said so she could lie against her teacher? I give up on you.... You no get sense cry cry
use your sense this girl.
that it's coming from a child doesn't mean proper investigation shouldn't be carried out, if proper investigation is not carried out how then will the accused be found guilty and prosecuted?
remove sentiment and think objectively..
so because a little girl accused a guy of rape, the guy should just be hanged without any investigation? you're seriously mad and you know it.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Topsyvic:
Fear!!

I was a survival of rape(10 years ago) but i never for once tell my parent because I was scared of them not believing me
Nne... I thank God for my life and the kind of father he gave me. I was almost a victim of rape. I was only 10years old that year... I don't know how I did it but God saved me... I ran home shaky and scared... I was afraid of telling my father... Afraid that no one would believe that a big "onku" would want to have anything to do with a "smallie" like me. But I eventually told someone (my elder sister). She was so scared for me... She went and told daddy... My dad called me and asked me to tell him exactly what happened... And I narrated everything the way it happened... I'll never forget that day in my life... My dad assured me that nobody would hurt me ever. He held me by the hand and went back to the pedophile's house... I narrated everything again to the hearing of everyone there... The yeye bast*rd was saying "what would I want to do with this one" while his mum was wailing and rolling on the ground shouting "Again?? Onyeka wants to kill me"

I kept repeating everything that happened without mincing words even while he was denying it... My father almost killed someone (him) that day. Na them hold my papa that day... If not, that bast*rd for die that day. That's why I'll always keep thanking God for the father He gave me. The one that protects his children.

All these ones saying "I won't be surprised if the mum cooked up this and made the girl say it"... Is this what you'll think if your daughter was molested? You'll "properly investigate" the matter before taking action??.. Even one HEGOAT said they wanted to "cashout" on the guy's hustle because of jealousy... At the expense of being stigmatized?? Which cashout Abeg?? Which jealousy?? Primary school teacher salary?? Wey no reach 10k

To think these rape apologists would be fathers of little girls tomorrow is what scares me...

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

use your sense this girl.
that it's coming from a child doesn't mean proper investigation shouldn't be carried out, if proper investigation is not carried out how then will the accused be found guilty and prosecuted?
remove sentiment and think objectively..
so because a little girl accused a guy of rape, the guy should just be hanged without any investigation? you're seriously mad and you know it.
Rapisttttttt geddifok off my mention.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by StrongandMighty: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Ginalex:
Rapisttttttt geddifok off my mention.

A mad dog on the lose..

if you're among those girls that falsely accuse guys of rape just to gain cheap public sympathy or to get back at the guy for dumping them desist from such evil act..
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

A mad dog on the lose..

if you're among those girls that falsely accuse guys of rape just to gain cheap public sympathy or to get back at the guy for dumping them desist from such evil act..
Rapist on the loose... Going about on this forum trying to make excuses for his fellow rapists

RAPIST... Tomorrow, if your little girl or any little girl you know trusts you enough to report a rape case to you, tell her to "shut up" u hear? That you want to "investigate properly"

RAPIST OSHI undecided strong and mighty my arse... You're WEAKANDSTUPID

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by DrMuzungu(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Mhizzard:
Life in prisonment for Dat stupid teacher

My friend, you are too merciful. Ok, life in prison, but a prison where they beat child rapists to pulp every day and where they don't mind raping their yansh every day wide open. Now THAT is justice.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by StrongandMighty: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Ginalex:
Rapist on the loose... Going about on this forum trying to make excuses for his fellow rapists

RAPIST... Tomorrow, if your little girl or any little girl you know trusts you enough to report a rape case to you, tell her to "shut up" u hear? That you want to "investigate properly"

RAPIST OSHI undecided
A clear conscience fears no accusation..
na proper investigation dey fear you?
if any girl reports a rape case and was asked to wait for proper investigation to be carried out and she starts throwing tantrums just like you're doing right now that means the person wasn't raped in the first place.. it's just another lie .
just like you're shouting rapist all over my mention so the police should come and hang me just because you tagged me a rapist? your brain is paralyzed
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

[s]A clear conscience fears no accusation..
na proper investigation dey fear you?
if any girl reports a rape case and was asked to wait for proper investigation to be carried out and she starts throwing tantrums just like you're doing right now that means the person wasn't raped in the first place.. it's just another lie .
just like you're shouting rapist all over my mention so the police should come and hang me just because you tagged me a rapist? your brain is paralyzed[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.