Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher (42289 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by ribado79(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2020
naija we no d carry last.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Danielmegg(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Chidexter:
Shuu even four year olds one trend . . . . . Abeg ignore my comment, I never chop
I swearz
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Another bitter sadist
If i swear 4u now. Ppl go attsck me.
Send me your account nos pls

You still getting more Stupid and Foolish!!

Just STFU HALFWIT

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Hoodbilonia: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Bitter sadist snd me your account details
Letme do some donations
U need it
BabaJoe001:

You still getting more Stupid and Foolish!!

Just STFU HALFWIT
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by 02Kebreal(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

All these evils in the society are Sponsored by Unseen forces.

These things cannot have Permanent Solution Except we Embrace The One that Rules all Spirits...

Who is The One that Rules all Spirit?

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The Covenant keeping GOD
The Ancient of The Days
The Bright and The Morning Star
The One that Holds the 7stars in HIS right Hand
The PRECIOUS Daddy
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

Without HIM , we will keep going in Circles..

ONLY THE GOD THAT DOES NOT BEGETS NOR WAS HE BEGOTTEN.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Omofranca(f): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ginalex:
Nne... I thank God for my life and the kind of father he gave me. I was almost a victim of rape. I was only 10years old that year... I don't know how I did it but God saved me... I ran home shaky and scared... I was afraid of telling my father... Afraid that no one would believe that a big "onku" would want to have anything to do with a "smallie" like me. But I eventually told someone (my elder sister). She was so scared for me... She went and told daddy... My dad called me and asked me to tell him exactly what happened... And I narrated everything the way it happened... I'll never forget that day in my life... My dad assured me that nobody would hurt me ever. He held me by the hand and went back to the pedophile's house... I narrated everything again to the hearing of everyone there... The yeye bast*rd was saying "what would I want to do with this one" while his mum was wailing and rolling on the ground shouting "Again?? Onyeka wants to kill me"

I kept repeating everything that happened without mincing words even while he was denying it... My father almost killed someone (him) that day. Na them hold my papa that day... If not, that bast*rd for die that day. That's why I'll always keep thanking God for the father He gave me. The one that protects his children.

All these ones saying "I won't be surprised if the mum cooked up this and made the girl say it"... Is this what you'll think if your daughter was molested? You'll "properly investigate" the matter before taking action??.. Even one HEGOAT said they wanted to "cashout" on the guy's hustle because of jealousy... At the expense of being stigmatized?? Which cashout Abeg?? Which jealousy?? Primary school teacher salary?? Wey no reach 10k

To think these rape apologists would be fathers of little girls tomorrow is what scares me...

Yours was one very lucky escape! Most fathers are actually quite protective of their girls (except the ones who molest their own daughters) Please note that the narrator was afra[b][/b]id to tell her father; afraid that no one would believe... her saving grace was having an older sister that she could confide in. This is what happens to most victims; they are afraid so they remain silent; they need empathy, not condemnation.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Yakubu113: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
I think people should start getting the death penalty for evil like this
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by HeavenShield: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

All these evils in the society are Sponsored by Unseen forces.

These things cannot have Permanent Solution Except we Embrace The One that Rules all Spirits...

Who is The One that Rules all Spirit?

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The Covenant keeping GOD
The Only Good GOD
The Ancient of The Days
The Bright and The Morning Star
The One that Holds the 7stars in HIS right Hand
The PRECIOUS Daddy
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

Without HIM , we will keep going in Circles..

True, if only the gods of this world have not blinded their eyes to see and their ears to hear...
The life of God is what we need now more than ever..God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.