Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher (42288 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by ElvisPresley(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Women should learn to speak up when molested... I know it's hard sometimes cos of the stigma but it's good letting go of some of the pain...Let's protect our women... They are to be loved..

Good night.

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammysneh:
All of a sudden people are coming out with rape stories

It is not sudden, people are only just finding their voices, because the Nigerian society has been protecting rapists and still protects them.

9 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
They've started with this rubbish again sad..

There should be equal penalty against rapists and false accusers...
yes. The 4-year old girl must be lying against her teacher, because he did not give her biscuit when she asked undecided

6 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammysneh:
So the child is lying abi? Rape apologist angry

10 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by kevotek1000(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
That school need urgent attention before that teacher rape all the children finish. Cut those balls dangling BTW his legs
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Mariangeles(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
StrongandMighty:
Inasmuch as I stand against rape, I don't believe every story about rape. Most are cooked up stories that never happened!!
[/s]

On this thread of all places? How insensitive can you be? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Thatlong9: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

All these evils in the society are Sponsored by Unseen forces.

These things cannot have Permanent Solution Except we Embrace The One that Rules all Spirit..

Who is The One that Rules all Spirit;
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

Without Him , we will keep going in Circles..

Mr righteous Rape is a choice, abortion and all others listed there are choices not some spirit. We all make choices cos of several reasons mostly experiences or fantasies etc. Nothing spiritual here abeg.
You know u remind me of someone I knew, a lonely broke guy and a virgin at that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by LifeChoices: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

These things cannot have Permanent Solution Except we Embrace The One that Rules all Spirits...

Who is The One that Rules all Spirit?

The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

Without HIM , we will keep going in Circles..

You are such a recalcitrant human being.

Spirit is different from spirit!

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ndipe(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nothing wrong with going public about it. It brings awareness and exposes the abusers.

sammysneh:

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
They've started with this rubbish again sad..

There should be equal penalty against rapists and false accusers...
Are you okay? Who is falsely accusing who in this case? You must be mad... What do you want to say now? The child decided she wants to trend too abi... Rapist in the making angry tueh!

9 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Mariangeles(f): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
God will punish everyone who make excuses for rapist!

10 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by gambia(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
#Say No To Rape#Stop Southern kaduna killings#Stop Sokoto Killings#Stop the looting#

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by SweetCunt97(f): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is heartbreaking!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by mordred44: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
January start hin own wit corona,at d end of May, dey abandon it partially....now is middle of d year anoda 1 is trendin.....#tag I can't breathe....#tag sayNO to rape......las las we go settle all of dem

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by StrongandMighty: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

On this thread of all places? How insensitive can you be? angry
I wasn't referring to this thread specifically, I was talking in general terms so don't get me wrong..
It's obvious the little girl is saying the truth but the chances of her to be lying should not be ruled out. In Rape cases most times we need to leave sentiments and reason objectively, because time and again it's been proven that some of the accused were actually innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Smartypant: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

These things cannot have Permanent Solution Except we Embrace The One that Rules all Spirits...

The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

[/s]

RUBBISH TRASH AS USUAL. PLS SEEK MENTAL HELP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by AnanseK(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
I would like to know if this was in Zamfara or in those parts claiming education and civilization.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Inasmuch as I stand against rape, I don't believe every story about rape. Most are cooked up stories that never happened!!
Tell us the part that was cooked up in this case... Goat!

8 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by tot(f): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
AnanseK:

I would like to know if this was in Zamfara or in those parts claiming education and civilization.

Oga, face the topic. You people should limit your tribal pettiness and brawls to politics threads. This is a serious issue being discussed. Haba.

5 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by ninety5: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

Really?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by StrongandMighty: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ginalex:
Tell us the part that was cooked up in this case... Goat!
You never can tell until proper investigate has been carried, I guess common sense didn't reveal that one to you...an accusation that'll will still turn out to be false at the end of the day.
Infact I'm seriously suspecting the mom..
The accused is still innocent until proved otherwise.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
internationalman:
I believe killing and harvesting of body parts is no longer paying.

I think Balawo just found a new method that's paying which is Rape and kill..

If not I see no reason why someone would tape and kill the person on the spot...

The family of the deceased might have been against jungle justice in the past; I believe their stance on it may change now...

I stand for jungle justice in case like this.

Jungle justice na hin good pass, e no get chill
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by emperorizzy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

No spirit... Just people wanting to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by KingAzubuike(f): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Something tells me the mother might want to trend too. She might have put words into the girls mouth. It's even obvious from the way the girl is saying it like she had already memorized the speech.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by OVB123: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
4 years? aah! it's like d word is coming to an end. Whose man in his right senses will rape a 4 years old girl? to even think is her teacher that did it, simply shows that no where is save again.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Benwallt(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
You ppl shld stop all these nerve wrecking news about rape and defilements. It is becoming like unpleasant itchy butthole. undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Ginalex(f): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
StrongandMighty:

You never can tell until proper investigate has been carried.
The accused is still innocent until proved otherwise.
It's people like you that'll rather sweep matters like this under the carpet and pretend like nothing happened than protect the child from monsters like the rapist... I guess a four year old would just wake up one day and decide to cook up something as bad as this against her teacher because the teacher didn't buy her biscuit or whatever reason you can think of ... Properly investigated my foot.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by akaza90(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
We are in digital world were children do anyhow[color cool[b][
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Segzy19: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
May God give you daughters, and they trend like this girl you are mocking
Chidexter:
Shuu even four year olds one trend
Abeg ignore my comment, I never chop
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by StrongandMighty: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ginalex:
It's people like you that'll rather sweep matters like this under the carpet and pretend like nothing happened than protect the child from monsters like the rapist... I guess a four year old would just wake up one day and decide to cook up something as bad as this against her teacher because the teacher didn't buy her biscuit or whatever reason you can think of ... Properly investigated my foot.. undecided

My friend shut up!! You girls lie a lot about rape issues, and I wouldn't be surprised if this one turns out to be another lie. so a proper investigation should be carried out to ascertain the truth, and if the accused should be found guilty, he should face the full wraght of the law, but if he's found innocent the mother of the child should as well face the wraght of the law.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by GodPunishBiafra: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thatlong9:

Mr righteous Rape is a choice, abortion and all others listed there are choices not some spirit. We all make choices cos of several reasons mostly experiences or fantasies etc. Nothing spiritual here abeg.
You know u remind me of someone I knew, a lonely broke guy and a virgin at that.
Just ignore that HYPOCRITE fool.

He's just an attention whòre.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by playapayaski: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

SPIRIT?? RAPE IS A SPIRIT? ABORTION SPIRIT wow, eating too is a spirit, walking n every other choice you make are spiritual!!! Like I said, I pray u live long enough for the rapture you so desire. Get help son

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.