Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Am Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (1694 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
victoks:

i cant just do dat, neva, angry

victoks:

i can neva do dat, neva, ok

then stop complaining and accept whatever he is telling you. . . . . . whether truth or false, because WE will never know what is really going on (and you probably wouldnt too)
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Poster, men are not very good at expressing themselves to us women. They are like children in that they rather act out their emotions than explain. It's like catering to a newborn baby, when they cry it is up to us to decipher what it is that they want. His pulling away can mean several things:

1) moved on/ found another coworker to "spend time with" (God forbid)
2) stressed out with the relocation/life and trying to adjust
3) he is upset with you
4) he needs some time to himself (trying to figure out things/second guessing)

His not returning your calls mean that there are some emotional issues going on. My bet is number 4, which is kinda "dangerous" to this affair as it means he is not sure if he can commit and perhaps the physical distance is his way to escape if even for a little while. If I were you, I'd time to reflect on the relationship. Think about the possible reasons, any conflicts you two may have had/etc and if it all comes back that you could not have offended him or pushed him in anyway unknowingly, then you should move on or take this time to analyze, if it is worth trying to repair or inquire. Being human you will wonder but there are clearly things he needs to sort out that you may not be able to understand or help him with.
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
u hv refused giving ur man something precious and someone else is. men are more attracted to women who allow them to enter d place, that way they can assess their women and probably get trapped and thereafter get involved in d relationship. kindly do d right thing and see how it works out, afterall in this life we gamble on almost every sphere of our lives. good luck
Re: Am Confused by Evagreenfields: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
@poster if uv done all of that, i suggest u just move on.if he still wants u, he ll come bk.
Re: Am Confused by SALady(f): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

His pulling away can mean several things:

1) moved on/ found another coworker to "spend time with" (God forbid)
2) stressed out with the relocation/life and trying to adjust
3) he is upset with you
4) he needs some time to himself (trying to figure out things/second guessing)

@PO, Question is do you have time to sit and ponder over the above questions or are you going to ask him for answers? straight up.

OH! BTW you are neeever going to get the answer to question one, JUST SAYING!!!
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
The boy has moved on.Pls do same.Men do not treat priority babes like that.when it becomes does he lov me?does he love me not?you need to pack up and move on.
Re: Am Confused by deniyor: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ermmm, you hv been uhmm, dumped. goodluck
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2011
gbanikiti:

2b honest wit u dear, check him up 2talk it over,if he refuses again then, ?. Bt if u feel lik sharin it outta here lemme knw,nid 2tel u mor sha.
Nevertheless,if u luv him try 2make him understand,he is stil better than some guys.
TANKS for all ur advice, i ve talkd with him over d last weeknd and he promised to change, well u guys cant believe dat since last week saturdat i saw him he hasnt beep or even send any mail to me. i delibrately nt send any cus i dnt want to forcs myself on him.
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2011
again to update u guys on wot is goin on, i tried his line through anoder line i got,nd i pretended as anoder girl he just met. he talkd so nice nd i dnt tink he knew am d one callin him, since monday he has bin callin d line nd hv bin pickin it nt knwin he ws talkin to me. And he has nt bin callin my own line he knew at all. CAN U IMAGINE, GUYS.Wot can i do again o?
Re: Am Confused by vertexroya(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
again to update u guys on wot is goin on, i tried his line through anoder line i got,nd i pretended as anoder girl he just met. he talkd so nice nd i dnt tink he knew am d one callin him, since monday he has bin callin d line nd hv bin pickin it nt knwin he ws talkin to me. And he has nt bin callin my own line he knew at all. CAN U IMAGINE, GUYS.Wot can i do again o?

call me if you're serious in having a relationship, but if you like money too much, loose my number fast fast angry
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
victoks:

What can you do? you are still asking abi? undecided

Just keep him going anyways, its sounds like fun to me grin , act as if you are interested in a relationship with him

Your next line of action when he calls the number is to ask him if he is gf wouldn't be offended that he is ringing another woman,and then listen to what he;s got to say.

Don't forget to book hotel room sef with him cool
Re: Am Confused by vertexroya(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2011
Jenny, your choice of profile picture, has revealed your identity, you conniving barbarian woman hunter angry

wait till I get my hands on you

I'll mobilize my arsenal of men to, > sad
Re: Am Confused by Odunnu: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
I'm surprised at ths recent update o. How is it that my bf that i'v been in communication with cant recognise my voice? Na wa o.
@Vert. You sef get very bahd mouth o
Re: Am Confused by Odunnu: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
I have said it before, i'll say it again. Leave him alone and move on
Re: Am Confused by MzGreat(f): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
D guy is a bastard for not to have recognised ur voice after so many calls
Asin don't guys grow up?
Re: Am Confused by MzGreat(f): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
@odunnu,I think she should leave him too 4 d best.atleast thbk God he dint sleep wiv u.in life,you win some n loose some.
@op,pray d guy will learn d hard way,e go soon meet in match
Re: Am Confused by MrCork17: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
WOMEN!! angry
Re: Am Confused by MzGreat(f): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
@mr cork,women are fearfully and wonderfully made abi.
Re: Am Confused by Zahnda(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
Wrap your head around the fact that YOU ARE NO LONGER DATING. Silence is oftentimes the the loudest voice
we choose to ignore.
Re: Am Confused by Zahnda(f): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
So you call him pretending to be another chick, How did that help in sorting out your problem? Eish kids!
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
MzGreat:

D guy is a naughty person for not to have recognised your voice after so many calls
Asin don't guys grow up?

can u just imagine, am at work nw so he is nd he alwz told me hes alwz busy to call. nd he is callin dat line nw undecided
  nd hv bin talkin to him anyway. stil nt knwin hes speakin to me. cry
Odunnu:

I have said it before, i'll say it again. Leave him alone and move on
thats wot am doin right away, he is a stupid guy anywa,
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
Zahnda:

So you call him pretending to be another chick, How did that help in sorting out your problem? Eish kids!
well it hs help me alot. undecided just want to knw hw busy he is for him nt havin my tyme,but nw i see its just all lies. he has bin callin dat line, even hes callin nw.soo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Am Confused by gbanikiti(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2011
its so obvious that he's tired of d relationship, at least u hav cleared all doubt, i wud mail u rite away ok. but u nid not go thru calling him with an unknown number, u ar soaking ursef in devasting heartbreak, hurt and tremendous stress and thinking, giv ursef a br8 for now ok.?
best regards
Re: Am Confused by vertexroya(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
its so obvious that he's tired of d relationship, at least u hav cleared all doubt, i wud mail u rite away ok. but u nid not go thru calling him with an unknown number, u ar soaking ursef in devasting heartbreak, hurt and tremendous stress and thinking, giv ursef a br8 for now ok.?
best regards

[size=15pt]well spoken, my man, tell them what happens when a man seeks for a relationship for a woman fro long and doesn't get it, only to see her come back cause her guy has ditched her, HEARTBREAK.[/size]
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2011
tanks all for ur contributions nd advice so far, lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend / Making Your Partner's Friends Your Friend(s). / Update Your Relationship Status.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.