Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Does True Love Feel Like? 10 Men Explain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does True Love Feel Like? 10 Men Explain (273 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Don't Let The One You Love Feel Alone When You Are Present / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does True Love Feel Like? 10 Men Explain by rasheylaw(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
True Love is a feeling like nothing you've ever felt before.There is nothing that feels quite the same as being in love.

For the romantics of the world, being in love is puppies and candies and roses. For the practical people, it's meeting someone who shares your interests and your plans for the future.

When you're talking to a man and trying to figure out just what kind of guy he is, you can't go wrong asking him to tell you his personal definition of love and what it feels like for him.

So if you want to know what love feels like, check out what 10 men had to say and you'll see exactly what I mean ...

1. It should feel happy and safe.
"Happy and safer than you’ve felt before. And a strong urge to ensure the other feels the same." – SAM

2. It goes deep .
"I guess everyone is different, but for me, love is feeling like you really know someone and have a depth of affection that goes deeper than with anyone else, along with a bond of companionship and physical attraction. - RICHY

3. It's indescribable!
"It’s very hard to put into words how I feel about her but I feel a connection that I can’t describe. It’s a connection that makes me know exactly what she’s feeling at any given second and I know she knows how I feel.

I would sacrifice everything for her and I know she feels the same way. Love just can’t really be described, but I know I’m in it." - DARYL

4. Love feels like home.
"Everyone saying 'Happy,' 'Euphoria,' 'Excited' ... is, in my opinion, wrong, very wrong. True love feels comfortable, it feels right, the person feels like home."- ROGY

5. Being in love makes you listen.
"When you listen to her over your mother and you don't feel guilty about it later." - MANUEL

6. There are different stages.
"There are a few different stages. Initial attraction, obsession and seeing her as perfect, then slowly seeing the real person and the feelings left over are true love or nothing." - PHILY

7. Love isn't a feeling, per se.
"Okay so some people may disagree with me, but I do not believe that love is a single feeling that you hold on to. Love is a bond and a connection that can have so many different feelings, mostly good ones, sometimes bad ones, sometimes no feelings. The important thing is that forgiveness and respect rule your relationship from both sides.

You should feel needed and wanted, and so should they. Not at all times, you're allowed to have rough spots. In fact, having a level of healthy discourse is a good reminder that you both are still human beings trying their best.

A lot of relationships and marriages get stale when one partner finally just decides that they are going to roll over for good and let the other do everything." - JACK

8. Being in love is a conscious choice.
"Love is where you want the absolute best for someone and will do anything for them. Anything other than those feelings are not love but rather attachment or infatuation. Love is intentional — it does not just happen to you!" - PENFORD

9. Love unconsciously rearranges your priorities.
"Love for me meant subconsciously putting her needs before mine and deriving joy from her smile." - CANYL

10. It's as simple as knowing you don't want anyone else.
"When a more attractive woman hits on you but you love your girl more so you don’t consider it."- MARK

(1) (Reply)

Is Virginity Important / Make That Man Go Crazy For You / Cute 4 Things To Make Your Relationship Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.