Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Make That Man Go Crazy For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make That Man Go Crazy For You (275 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make That Man Go Crazy For You by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
This is strictly for the married..

Your man can go completely crazy for you....no one can make your life as easier than a man..your man
Here is the keys to any man's heart..if you can understand him..you can get anything you want from him
ACCEPT HIM AS A MAN.....he is a man not a woman so treat him as such
ADMIRE HIM....Men loves to be admire...so many fraustrated men i have met are not been admire by their ladies.admire his look.career.tal
ent.inteligence.sucessexula prowess(that is if married)
PRAISE HIM...Men loves to be praised from signing a new business deal.doing well at work evn killing a rat at home.let him know he is your hero
prasie that man silly.lavish it on him but don't flatter.that is a turn off
RESPECT HIM...You can get countless favour.oprn doors and breakthrough when you just show respect or use 'sir' as appreciation
BE YOURSELF...Men hates pretense..if you are in a extrovert.be extrovert..if you are in a introvert.be introvert..don't pretend to be a guru at what you hate
LET HIM BE HIMSELF..a man can sacrifice his life for a woman who gives him peace
YES..HE WILL LOOK...Men likes attractive woman.he may look at them.it doesn't mean he will chase them..allow him to be like a man.let him not feel gulity
IT'S NORMAL
GIVE YOUR MAN QUALITY SEX(for married).....yo
ur husband needs that thing very badly and he do not feel like a man at all if you just lie there like a log of wood
seeing you climax is his greatest joy and achievement on bed.let him hear your moan
PRAY FOR HIM..your husband becomes a baby in your arms once he knows you are praying for him.his surrenders his all and knows you will not harm him
DON'T PAY HIS BILL UNLESS YOU ASK OR SURE HE IS SHORT OF CASH.....No REAL man will allow a woman to spend all her cash on him..it's his joy to give to you
LET HIM GIVE..If he want to spoil you..so be it..it's his money
LOVE HIS MUMMY....Good men don't joke with their mummy.love her as her do and encourage him to give to her
MAKE HIM WAIT.........if you in courtship.let him wait for sex...telling him to hold on make him look at you as a jewel of inestimate value what dying for
i'm not talking about users who demand sex on every date..i'm talking about real men who knows the value of woman..NEVER date a user...you may loose your value in his eyes
GIVE HIM DELICIOUS FOOD.....a man like to ear like a king.alway serve him his hot.steamy favourite dish especially at the right time and right way he needs it.if you can snatch him away from mum put you have his heart forever
Alright..go work on your man and make him ever loving you..God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Mods Change My name To Chiboy / The User CHIZZYBUNA, Can Anybody Tell Me How To Get Him To Talk To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.