Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (63875 Views)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Ayomarcel(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2020
So anonymous was right. Lol

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Gandollar(f): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Please show us our dear M. Buhari post not this MF called Trump
This table you are shaking has a broken leg o
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Kay25(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Trump is going to lose the vote of African Americans in this coming election if he's not careful with the way he handles the protests. Blacks that can vote for your opponent simply because they don't like you.
even if he does it doesn't matter he will still win the election

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by dru23(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country. We will not Tolerate rubbish in Biafra Land.

God bless Donald J Trump
Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and building walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2020
In as much as we love this man, he should stop disgracing himself. Even if he is a president, there are times peaceful actions pays better than using force. I am now convinced he will lose the elections. sad

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by splashbaby(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2020
jrusky:

Interesting!!! So with all the mess Trump has be creating till this very last one uou are still among those eho can reason properly and have a deep analysis about Trump unbecoming atitude

You are very interesting indeed! I wonder who likely you are likely going to be in a real world. People like you should never head any sensible establishment orelse.....................let me just leave it at that.
Don't waste your time with the swine...his problem is with Obama and CNN. Because they didn't support GEJ they will support Obama's enemy in the shape of Donald Trump whether he's right or not... That's Igbos for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Kennyolawumi(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Bunker boy, team inspector. Too petty president
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by biggie73(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Must this lousy weakling talk?
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by vowiski(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2020
SoNature:
I don't grasp why Trump is talking tough instead of calming the understandably angry protesters

These are not protesters. You watch only CNN I presume. And I read someone saying, Trump will lose all African American Votes.... I can't help but laugh.

It is ironic these riots are happening only in Democratic controlled states and Americans are smart. No American President losese re-election in the middle of a Crises. If Trump cared only about election, he would let these state governors continue fooling around and not invoke the insurrection Act.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country. We will not Tolerate rubbish in Biafra Land.

God bless Donald J Trump
Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and building walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa
As said by someone who is yet to travel to Cotonou, not to talk of amelica.
Oloripelebe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by cryptotech: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2020
why did he run, he for stay.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Richieniit:
Are you ok at all ? A president that wants to send down army to kill people protesting and damaging stuffs.. A president that wants to call and use military force on those who are fighting for justice over I'll-treatment.

E be like say you be christ membassy member if you see nothing wrong with his action lately.

Send in the military to protect the properties of Americans from paid anarchists and looters if politicallt compromised democrat governors will not do it because they want cheap Political gains ...
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by ttobizz(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2020
michlins:
we know his protection is beyond his control. But why lie about it. Why lie that he didn't move to the bunker for security reasons.

Even with the brazen lie, you can't even reason logically

You should ignore this guy, he is not worth the stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by 989900: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Antichristus:

Dindinrin akin danidani. You really have serious problems with CNN. I bet you're a big fan of NTA. Akuri. Listen, Trump would go down in American history as the worst POTUS in post-modernity, if not the worst POTUS of all time. He clearly deserves to be sectioned under the 25th Amendment.

It's pointless trying to reason with folks like the guy you just responded to and many like him.
I bet you 97%+ of them don't even have a passport, neither do they know anything about the history of the Americas, nor that of Africa -- these are largely guys with IQ less than 97!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Cousin9999: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2020
"Inspection?" lol grin

He was hiding there, in his GI Joe pajamas, eating spaghetti O's, and waiting for the "scary" people outside to leave. His ex-wife Ivana probably has bigger b***s than him.

This same man called in soldiers because of angry college kids.

This is how a real president handles protests:

Ethiopia's Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has said that some of the soldiers who entered the grounds of his office last week had wanted to kill him.

At the time, he defused the situation by ordering them to do press-ups and joining in.

Mr Abiy and the soldiers were seen laughing but he told parliament that "inside I was very unhappy".

Over the past six months, he has made some major reforms and he said some of the troops wanted to derail them.

"The march of some members of the army to the National Palace [the prime minister's office] was not only unlawful but very dangerous, because the intention was to abort the ongoing reforms," Mr Abiy told MPs during a question-and-answer session.

"Meanwhile, after the situation was brought under control, some forces were heard saying: 'He escaped before we could kill him.'"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-45903244

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by xaggar(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2020
989900:

It's pointless trying to reason with folks like the guy you just responded to and many like him.
I bet you 97%+ of them don't even have a passport, neither do they know anything about the history of the Americas, nor that of Africa -- these are largely guys with IQ less than 97!

So what do you know about the history of these Continents? Passport owner! You think because u have a passport you are much more sensible.

Mr. 97

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by QuickStandard: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Trump is going to lose the vote of African Americans in this coming election if he's not careful with the way he handles the protests. Blacks that can vote for your opponent simply because they don't like you.

The African community has always voted for Democrats.

So don't worry.

It is important to also note that the winner of the American elections is not based on majority but electoral college.

So don't panic.

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by charmingfrank(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2020
I saw anonymous post on Twitter that said this. I thought it was just a bluff.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nairalandmonika: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

What did he say that was wrong ?
So u cannot see Trump is clearly lying. Who goes to inspect an underground bunker 8 p.m in the evening with his wife n son?
When people are protecting outside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by TEDHorsePower: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
God bless you President Trump!!!!

Most of the simpletons above don't know the when it comes to security of president his movt is not his decision but that of his security team ...

Those clowns don't know anything. Trump is the best president in the history of America. Even if it is just putting Islamic terrorists religion where they belong

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by ada9ja(f): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
emilas1979:
Ok

U be my person, but I gat to tell you that your mouth is faster than your brain these days..

U don dey yarn like that man you once called lifeless..

Little empathy would have saved you all the embarrassment... From running down to bunker to running to church, even save a lot that are being destroyed... Above all, win more love for you.

It's time to change your advisers.

Good luck to you and your ambition

He never called buhari lifeless...you know if he do, you would have seen it on his twitter page cos he is blunt...show me where and when he said it...
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2020
buh I overheard a black police in America calling Trump a wested sperm , I now ask my self if Trump been so educated, informed,civilised still been called a wested sperm what of our Buhari here ?
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by amaridigital(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

Not only African Americans votes. He's at risk of loosing most minority votes. The police chief that told him to keep his mouth shut is a Latino. Most Caucasian Americans have European background and the EU hates his got. There are millions of Americans of Asian and Arab descent and these people can't stand him. Turning a Church to political battle ground with bible in hand rather than give a calming speech to the protesters won't go down well with most Christians either.
All in all, it is going to be difficult for Trump to label all his self- made enemies mentioned above as democrats as some guys are saying here on Nairaland. To them, the Europeans are democrats, the Asians and Latino are democrats. There was a solidarity protest in London and Europe for the cold blood murder of Mr George and they are all democrats.
God helps America. You want America first at the same time you won't let those who believe in multilateral policies and globalization to step up and feel the vacuum you are leaving behind by jettisoning your position in International affairs. Who does that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by oluspicy: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Do you know that the smell of fufu on your hand lasts longer than 1.5gb MTN data bundle?

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nairalandmonika: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

God bless Donald J Trump
Wait o, America na still part of Biafra land?
Tell me more

4 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by DedeNkem: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Anyone who believes this buffoon is deranged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Alright, we will see where he ends
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by TEDHorsePower: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This Guy's name will forever be engraved in gold and marble for being an extraordinary no-rules best President America have had in several decades. He will be studied in schools and colleges in Centuries to come. How so much I love how's making the democrats and the establishment fret and scared every minute.

I thought some Celebrities vowed to relocate to Canada, Kuviki land after his first term victory. I hope they carry out mass suicide by the end of the year when he get reelected.

Trump always got the Trump card.

Trump is the best. If not for anything but for making sure that Islamic terrorists religion are caged or taken out.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FlordFlorez(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2020
DedeNkem:
Anyone who believes this buffoon is deranged!
What about those that believed buhari?

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nairalandmonika: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2020
henryobinna:
how do you know if they were without weapons?
weren't they the ones burning and blowing things up?

Bro, beware of crowds especially crowds of those who hate you, a lunatic might be there and just pull the trigger
U are not infom, that's ur problem. If u were u won't type this.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nairalandmonika: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Felix6:
I doubt if he takes advices from people at all, this is sickening. I thought the Man was intelligent.
Intelligent, someone with over 3000 court case before he became president, some that duped all his business partners. Most of u didn't know Trump b4 he became president, am surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Yes oh ... Prez Trump went to look for something in that basement and then he was hiding searching for that thing for quite some time... this forrking media again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.