Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (63910 Views)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Mac2016(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Low lifer that can own your entire family ...Poor man gerrout
It shows who you are.. You can never buy my shoes. Tell me your profession, dullard! grin
A fool like you always think he is better than everyone.
The world is large not everyone you see here is your mate. Some of us are better than you in multiple times, we are not bragging, Glory to God.

You are certified low lifer.. Your words are window into your mind. You need help!
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Babaken(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
heryourdayji:
Trump very active Man... Full of life unlike a certain man
Please don't mention name I don't want to settle fight.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Basic123: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2020
Heavensent01:
nonsense a president of a world class country behaving like third world Africa country

money and wealth can't buy class, cho cho cho for Twitter, no decorum, no maturity

some moronic black will still defend this fool despite his body language hates against black

The only people that does that are Igbos,they hate and love irrationally!

they love trump because of just one thing even love his racist anti-black policy

-becausd he called Buhari lifeless

Love him because they believed Buhari supported Hillary Clinton and Obama contributed to GEJ fall

those people are pathetic!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Smartypant: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2020
LYING SOB. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Mac2016:

It shows who you are.. You can never buy my shoes. Tell me your profession, dullard! grin
A fool like you always think he is better than everyone.
The world is large not everyone you see here is your mate. Some of us are better than you in multiple times, we are not bragging, Glory to God.

You are certified low lifer.. Your words are window into your mind. You need help!

If you don't have million dollars of your own in anything keep quiet because I can own you and all the men above 18 in your lineage ... Talking about profession grin grin it shows you are still even in the rat race and you might never get out of there ..I am sure you own used 10 year old Toyota right ? Guy we are not in the same race trust me , go and find your brain and pay grade to banter with . All this 70 IQ people sef ..Profession indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay Sir My Profession is Carpentry cheesy cheesy cheesy are you okay now ...that profession question got me really cracking up grin grin grin I can't remember the last time any fool asked me that question

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Smartypant: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Basic123:

The only people that does that are Igbos,they hate and love irrationally!

they love trump because of just one thing even love his racist anti-black policy

-becausd he called Buhari lifeless

Love him because they believed Buhari supported Hillary Clinton and Obama contributed to GEJ fall

those people are pathetic!

They are worse than pathetic, they are delusional and incapable of rational reasoning. They are often consumed by their emotions which betrays their God given ability to think properly. That's why are always on the wrong side of issues and history. They will lose again in November then they will start to blame everyone but themselves and Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by splashbaby(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Blackfriday:
Please you can do well by not putting ethnic bigotry in statements.

Yes, the Obama administration through John Kerry played a significant role in handling us the incompetent administration we have in Nigeria today but neither was the GEJ administration any better but still not all igbos are in support of the so obvious stupidity of Donald Trump as POTUS.

Please learn to correct yourself next time.
May be you should start by correcting those Igbos that are giving Potus the full support first because of the ethnocentric attitude of their thinking and approach as accassioned by the bitterness they felt when Democrats in America led by Obama didn't support their clannish candidate GEJ...which made him to lose at the poll.

To conclude we replaced him with another clueless leader in Buhari is story for another day. We always own up to our mistakes of supporting Major General Buhari Rtrd not because we hate GEJ but because of the directionless leadership we got from him.

We realise too late that Major General Buhari Rtrd was even worst, we know and we will not hide it, unlike your fellow igbos that still claim GEJ was the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria and that Pontus is a messiah. It's self deceit out of hatred for others and that's why Biafra is dead on arrival.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Onitola2: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2020
sesameq:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/03/why-i-was-taken-to-white-house-underground-bunker-trump/
then why is the light off for the first time ever in the white house? Inspection maybe the switch is working I guess
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Actually biafail will be the next mexico if it can ever manage to exist
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country. We will not Tolerate rubbish in Biafra Land.

God bless Donald J Trump
Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and building walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by orisa37: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
GOVERNOR CUOMO, WE KNOW YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT. PLEASE COOPERATE WITH TRUMP TO MOVE AMERICA FORWARD PERSEVERINGLY.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Quaddafi29: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Scared president wriggling into a bunker tunnel just because he saw a small group of unarmed protesters. He is only mouth and fat.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by IamBlanco(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Trump is going to lose the vote of African Americans in this coming election if he's not careful with the way he handles the protests. Blacks that can vote for your opponent simply because they don't like you.

Since Blacks have refused to face reality staring them at the face. No wonder their communities are a dump. Democrats will continue to feed them this oppressed mentality and use them as they deem fit. Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Ajsmart(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2020
LOL Dumb Trump aka Bunker Bitch grin
He wants to incite violence then hide int the bunker grin grin
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Richieniit: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
clearly you didn't see his tweets "when the shooting start" no president in his senses will threaten the life of his people and clearly i can see you value properties and businesses over human life. I don't reply you again.

FarahAideed:

Send in the military to protect the properties of Americans from paid anarchists and looters if politicallt compromised democrat governors will not do it because they want cheap Political gains ...
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Mac2016(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

If you don't have million dollars of your own in anything keep quiet because I can own you and all the men above 18 in your lineage ... Talking about profession grin grin it shows you are still even in the rat race and you might never get out of there ..I am sure you own used 10 year old Toyota right ? Guy we are not in the same race trust me , go and find your brain and pay grade to banter with . All this 70 IQ people sef ..Profession indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay Sir My Profession is Carpentry cheesy cheesy cheesy are you okay now ...that profession question got me really cracking up grin grin grin I can't remember the last time any fool asked me that question
Million dollar man,
Lol grin. The world is sweeter now anyone can decide to claim anything on online platforms.
You can only compete with your carpenter mates.. grin
Whatever I own a 30yrs old Toyota and I didn't beg you to change it.
Happy competition in your carpentry field grin, since it's doing you a great service stick to it and pls focus on your family.. Feed them cos they need you. Also don't forget to feed your stinking mind.
Having a profession doesn't translate into rat race, Chief dullard. grin

Don't let me forget to add that I don't have million dollars.. If you truly do as you claim.. Help me send just a million dollar. I will succumb that you're my senior and that I am the real idiot. Hehehehe grin
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2020
emilas1979:
Ok

U be my person, but I gat to tell you that your mouth is faster than your brain these days..

[s] U don dey yarn like that man you once called lifeless.. [/s]

Little empathy would have saved you all the embarrassment... From running down to bunker to running to church, even save a lot that are being destroyed... Above all, win more love for you.

It's time to change your advisers.

Good luck to you and your ambition

The one he called lifeless doesn't yarn, get your facts correctly. Besides, many of you love for the same reason that he likes to yarn a lot. U don dey forget why you like am be dat.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Sanishu: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Funny man ,my guy dey fear rocket � propel granade.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Most of the simpletons above don't know the when it comes to security of president his movt is not his decision but that of his security team ...

Did it matter? The coward still ran to hide underground. Did the security agents carried him there by force? He could have waved that right. Coward!
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by XXLMANDIGO: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2020
Can you write better than someone with an A1 in literature? Idiot. Bashiru, We all know you will never like Trump.

Basher8583:

You need to go back to school. Its either you failed in school or did not finish. Your write up is poorly constructed.
Trump doesn't even like people of your category.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Dchampion65: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Inspecting after 3 years in office

Sir, the lie is too white

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Mac2016:

Million dollar man,
Lol grin. The world is sweeter now anyone can decide to claim anything on online platforms.
You can only compete with your carpenter mates.. grin
Whatever I own a 30yrs old Toyota and I didn't beg you to change it.
Happy competition in your carpentry field grin, since it's doing you a great service stick to it and pls focus on your family.. Feed them cos they need you. Also don't forget to feed your stinking mind.
Having a profession doesn't translate into rat race, Chief dullard. grin

Yes no be today I start make money ..So I must have one miserable profession like you to survive ko? Instead of hating me and Trump go work something smart like us and free yourself from that 300 years old generational poverty..where ever you are working now once you are forty they will start planning to get rid of you because it's your youth the pay for not your brain ( because you don't have any sef )

Oga Trust Me I am not in the same race with you ..You are still fighting that 300 years old curse ( you think it's a coincidence no man in your entire 300 year old lineage has never made the equivalent of a million dollars in anything) . I am giving you free advisory man please wake up before you pass that baton if poverty to your son again and if he behaves like you he will still pass it to his own .. Peace and Shalom ..My job is done here

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by maasoap(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country.

No country is an island. USA economy is run debt from the external sources. Don't forget that kid.

Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and building walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa

That's why they were desperate for any migrant health officials across the globe when covid-19 hit his sorry as$.
And remember how his people were climbing up the same walls to get out and cross into Mexico. The same walls that were erected to keep migrants out
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by maasoap(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This Guy's name will forever be engraved in gold and marble for being an extraordinary no-rules best President America have had in several decades. He will be studied in schools and colleges in Centuries to come. How so much I love how's making the democrats and the establishment fret and scared every minute.

I thought some Celebrities vowed to relocate to Canada, Kuviki land after his first term victory. I hope they carry out mass suicide by the end of the year when he get reelected.

Trump always got the Trump card.

Come and see a Nigerian hypocrite. No principle, no standard, no nothing
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
maasoap:

Did it matter? The coward still ran to hide underground. Did the security agents carried him there by force? He could have waved that right. Coward!

You and I know he was never under any threat from those trained Molotov cocktail tossing urchins ..If they were serious the should have attempted to breach the fence and see how heads would have bursted
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by ClitRaider: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2020
michlins:
Lols. For three years, you were the president and it took a protest for you to check out and go on inspection tour of peoc. Find a more reasonable lie.

For someone who brags about his strength, you should stand your ground and control the country before foreign elements highjack this protest
So you think Trump ran away from those protesters?!
Grow brain na!

Even my LG chairman cannot run away from protesters, not to talk of a Gov and eventually a PoTUS.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by whitebeard(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Where did he lie ? Those Protesters didn't even breach the white house fence for there to be any panic.
u think America is like Nigeria..! It will be like film trick
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Mac2016(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Yes no be today I start make money ..So I must have one miserable profession like you to survive ko? Instead of hating me and Trump go work something smart like us and free yourself from that 300 years old generational poverty..where ever you are working now once you are forty they will start planning to get rid of you because it's your youth the pay for not your brain ( because you don't have any sef )

Oga Trust Me I am not in the same race with you ..You are still fighting that 300 years old curse ( you think it's a coincidence no man in your entire 300 year old lineage has never made the equivalent of a million dollars in anything) . I am giving you free advisory man please wake up before you pass that baton if poverty to your son again and if he behaves like you he will still pass it to his own .. Peace and Shalom ..My job is done here
Dumbhead,
Eventually you have owned up to your poverty! So sad your kids have got a foolish dad and a poor man! Until you're freed from the shackles of lies and poverty and illiteracy..
We are not mates.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by hermesprogidy(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Smartypant:

They are worse than pathetic, they are delusional and incapable of rational reasoning. They are often consumed by their emotions which betrays their God given ability to think properly. That's why are always on the wrong side of issues and history. They will lose again in November then they will start to blame everyone but themselves and Trump.
Cannot agree more. Igbos have an innate talent for supporting lost causes. All emotions, no brains. Funny thing about them is that most of them don't even know a damn thing about the issues they counter. I still find it surprising that any black man would support Trump. That, in my opinion, is the pinnacle of ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Lol....

The Bunker boy has spoken... POTUS... self grin grin.. Inspection??... who goes for an inspection in a bunker when there is crisis in front of your door step...

Kai... this guy is an entertainer. .. Crazy!! TO your gullible fans shai.

According to a lady
'Bunker boy is going to turn off the lights soon'...
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Blackfriday: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2020
splashbaby:
May be you should start by correcting those Igbos that are giving Potus the full support first because of the ethnocentric attitude of their thinking and approach as accassioned by the bitterness they felt when Democrats in America led by Obama didn't support their clannish candidate GEJ...which made him to lose at the poll.

To conclude we replaced him with another clueless leader in Buhari is story for another day. We always own up to our mistakes of supporting Major General Buhari Rtrd not because we hate GEJ but because of the directionless leadership we got from him.

We realise too late that Major General Buhari Rtrd was even worst, we know and we will not hide it, unlike your fellow igbos that still claim GEJ was the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria and that Pontus is a messiah. It's self deceit out of hatred for others and that's why Biafra is dead on arrival.
We have bigger problems facing us as a nation (Nigeria) and I look right, left and center and I don't see any solution soon. We are all divided on all lines, ethnicity, religion, ideology. Both sides of the coin are making the same mistake and 'yes" some of my brothers loothe buhari and support the glaring dysfunctional rule of Trump but that shouldn't make you fan the amber of ethic bigotry we have in this country.

I call out righteousness89 in this forum Everytime cos he mix his ignorance with religion. That shit irks everything in me.

Please let's be guided. At the end of the day Trump, Biden, Obama don't care about us....the stink of corruption, cluelessness, ethic divide, police brutality, leadership failures coming from the East, south, north and we do nothing about it, is enough to bury our heads in shame when discussing American politics.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Goke7: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Shaky shaky daddy president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.