Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (64472 Views)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Reagan13:
America operates an advance citizenry, the first amendment gives every american the right to protest, and the posse Comitatus act prohibit the president (the federal government ) from using the military for law enforcement purpose on US soil, and about terrorism you have to be careful about the way you accuse, well there is a far right group that holds the ideology of far right white supremacist group known as skinheads and they support the president, in charliotsville North Carolina they clashed with protesters injuring many, the notion that democrat states contain only democrats is a funny one, why are people also protesting in Texas that is a republican state? So let's not get US politics as a semblance for Nigeria, there is a huge contrast smiley

The protest was never stopped , the military was put on standby to protect the lives and properties and Businesses of hardworking Americans from being Destroyed by trained Terrorist hiding among the protesters and democrat governors deliberately refusing to act because of politics .

Yes the protest in Texas were peaceful and held to protest police brutality against George Floyd but you are here making it look like the protest is against Trump ...Mind you George Floyd was killed by a cop who was an employee of a democrat state and shouldn't have even been in the police if the democrat leaders of that state has acted against previous cases of police brutality levelled against that cop... George Floyd was actually a victim of bad DEMOCRAT leadership and now you want to blame innocent Trump that ordered the investigation

1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Trump is a two term president and nothing can stop that ..

Okay

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Okay

The quote you put below has been unmasked as another fake propaganda just like those below planted by Obama trained terrrorist

1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

The quote you put below has been unmasked as another fake propaganda just like those below planted by Obama trained terrrorist

Your first picture was just a comparison with Hitler.

Second picture is true. 100% true. The lights went off. Your picture has no protesters meaning that it's false. No Secret service in background.

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Your first picture was just a comparison with Hitler.

Second picture is true. 100% true. The lights went off. Your picture has no protesters meaning that it's false. No Secret service in background.

No both pics where manipulated and spread , in the first pic you evil people put the Bible in the hands of Hitler and the second pic was an old pic being circulated
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by UPMIKE: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
emilas1979:
Ok

U be my person, but I gat to tell you that your mouth is faster than your brain these days..

U don dey yarn like that man you once called lifeless..

Little empathy would have saved you all the embarrassment... From running down to bunker to running to church, even save a lot that are being destroyed... Above all, win more love for you.

It's time to change your advisers.

Good luck to you and your ambition

You've just waken up to who he really is, A TALKATIVE.
In most situations he talks without thinking.
He lacks the CHARACTER of a typical American President..

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by 989900: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
IVORY2009:

Prison number 989900 shocked grin

Where is your colleague with number 989901 that is on death role row?

There, I fixed that for ya.

Now, I'll tell you once you can explain to me where you usually stow away when it's spelling class . . . obviously, Trump's bunker (dude can't construct a complete sentence to save his life either).

Dumb@$$ semi-illiterate.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by TrajansKong: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

No both pics where manipulated and spread , in the first pic you evil people put the Bible in the hands of Hitler and the second pic was an old pic being circulated

grin grin grin

If Hitler had really been holding a Bible Nigerian Christians would have marched singing his praises straight into Auschwitz!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
TrajansKong:

grin grin grin

If Hitler had really been holding a Bible Nigerian Christians would have marched singing his praises straight into Auschwitz!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by IVORY2009(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
989900:

There, I fixed that for ya.

Now, I'll tell you once you can explain to me where you usually stow away when it's spelling class . . . obviously, Trump's bunker (dude can't construct a complete sentence to save his life either).

Dumb@$$ semi-illiterate.

Bros Englisch is not my first language, I was out making fun of you, I was away for a long time, and I saw your Monika, and I choose to bring back memories, but it's unfortunate you too it personal, bro why are you so saddened? shocked life is too short bro please kindly take a break!

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Reagan13(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

The protest was never stopped , the military was put on standby to protect the lives and properties and Businesses of hardworking Americans from being Destroyed by trained Terrorist hiding among the protesters and democrat governors deliberately refusing to act because of politics .

Yes the protest in Texas were peaceful and held to protest police brutality against George Floyd but you are here making it look like the protest is against Trump ...Mind you George Floyd was killed by a cop who was an employee of a democrat state and shouldn't have even been in the police if the democrat leaders of that state has acted against previous cases of police brutality levelled against that cop... George Floyd was actually a victim of bad DEMOCRAT leadership and now you want to blame innocent Trump that ordered the investigation
your arguments along party lines are nothing but flagging, if Trump was sooooo Good, why is he trailing the presumptive democratic nominee by 11 points, and neck on neck in six battleground states of Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina, Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania, the original republican state of Texas Biden leads trump with 5 points according to Fox News opinion polls conducted on Monday, i leave you now to think thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by seanwilliam(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Trump is going to lose the vote of African Americans in this coming election if he's not careful with the way he handles the protests. Blacks that can vote for your opponent simply because they don't like you.
population of black in america is not significant
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by goodnewscliff(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I don't give a fvck about dumbass Donald Trump!
How would u best describe ur president sad angry angry angry
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Reagan13:
your arguments along party lines are nothing but flagging, if Trump was sooooo Good, why is he trailing the presumptive democratic nominee by 11 points, and neck on neck in six battleground states of Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina, Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania, the original republican state of Texas Biden leads trump with 5 points according to Fox News opinion polls conducted on Monday, i leave you now to think thanks

Remember the same polls gave Hillary a 99 percent chance in 2016 .... propaganda is what the hijacked protest have been about but Trump shall truimph
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by seanwilliam(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

For you and other ignorant lots on thos thread

A higher AA participation rates in the November election is sending President Trump packing

Voter suppression is the last game the Republican govs will want to pay
Especially in the South

Protesters are mobilising people who have never voted before to vote in November

Things are not looking Good for Trump.
Unless he performs some magic

His loss is looming

However
Joe Biden is also a weak candidate
But a good VP pick and a balances cabinet can still manage him.

Higher turnout of AA voters (and latino too) is gonna mess Trump up

I just pray this mobilisation to register to vote continue momentum
are you living in America?
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by StubbornGENIUS: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
goodnewscliff:
How would u best describe ur president sad angry angry angry
What do you think is the best description?
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by goodnewscliff(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What do you think is the best description?
U did describe Donald!!!! No idea on ur president
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Reagan13(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Remember the same polls gave Hillary a 99 percent chance in 2016 .... propaganda is what the hijacked protest have been about but Trump shall truimph
45 only succeeded as a result of Hillary's vulnerability of the emails and the Benghazi miscalculations, now is a total ball game, 45 will take a Gut Punch by November 3, he came with his smear campaign on Biden on Ukraine, he ended up impeached, he came up with Tara Reade's allegation support, Tara Reade's lawyer abandoned her in shame, To cut it short Biden will make a better leader and by November he will the 46th POTUS

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Reagan13:
45 is only succeeded as a result of Hillary's vulnerability of the emails and the Benghazi miscalculations, now is a total ball game, 45 will take a Gut Punch by November 3, he came with his smear campaign on Biden on Ukraine, he ended up impeached, he came up with Tara Reade's allegation support, Tara Reade's lawyer abandoned her in shame, To cut it short Biden will make a better leader and by November he will the 46th POTUS

Trump will get his second term
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by linearity: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Inteltower:

then unemployment is likely to increase in the black American community because Democrats never achieved the feat trump did. not even during Obama administration

What did Trump did specifically to reduce unemployment?

Pull up the US unemployment chart, you will clearly see a continuous upward trajectory right from Obama recovery and more jobs were added under Obama when compared with similar period under Trump.

Trump merely inherited the good foundation put in place by Obama as not a single policy was implemented by Trump that affected the job growth.

COVID-19 and this riot are the most glaring test of Trump’s ability to lead, let’s wait and see how history will remember it.

The other real test? Obama inherited an economy in a recession from Bush with millions of job loses, he did a very good job in stopping the decline and start an upward climb....Trump now have an economy that have lost almost 40 million jobs and counting.....let’s waiting and see his leadership skills in stopping the decline and starting an upward climb....it is easier to talk...but Trump have to start working.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by 989900: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
IVORY2009:

Bros Englisch is not my first language, I was out making fun of you, I was away for a long time, and I saw your Monika, and I choose to bring back memories, but it's unfortunate you too it personal, bro why are you so saddened? shocked life is too short bro please kindly take a break!

Truce. cool
G'afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by IVORY2009(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
989900:

Truce. cool
G'afternoon.

Cheers bro..... cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.