Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (63903 Views)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

You and I know he was never under any threat from those trained Molotov cocktail tossing urchins ..If they were serious the should have attempted to breach the fence and see how heads would have bursted

Above write up is correct. My point is that, he ran underground and came back to lie about it. Why the lie?
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by fortran12: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Edusouls:
Trump don cast all the over the world, he is now used as object of derision, chai Americans don hear am next time you be careful who you vote as a leader, they have to correct this fatal mistake that risk plunging the great nation into civil war by electing a Good and sensible man Joe Biden surely the next USA president, there last chance of averting disaster in the USA..

People still love Trump, dont be deceived by CNN etc, And I dont think you know who Joe Biden is. Have you heard him talk?
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
maasoap:

Above write up is correct. My point is that, he ran underground and came back to lie about it. Why the lie?

I am sure the secret service just said " Sir it's time you familiarize with the bunker because once they breach the fence we have to take you and the family there "... Remember during 911 how the Secret Service forcefully got President Bush Airborne on airforce one as a security measure
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by GreatrAnalyst: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2020
emilas1979:
Ok

U be my person, but I gat to tell you that your mouth is faster than your brain these days..

U don dey yarn like that man you once called lifeless..

Little empathy would have saved you all the embarrassment... From running down to bunker to running to church, even save a lot that are being destroyed... Above all, win more love for you.

It's time to change your advisers.

Good luck to you and your ambition

Exactly.
But I guess he is his own adviser which makes it worse. There's no human adviser (though he has them around) that can caution him on his verbosity and tweet recklessness.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by perdollar(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2020
the president that don't need script, he says it how he feels it how he thinks it. that's a brilliant president. am proud of him. I don't mind declaring him president of Biafra
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by mdchikezie(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

What did he say that was wrong ?

I REALLY WONDER HOW SOME PEOPLE COULD BE SOOOO STUPID BEYOND IMAGINATION.
WHAT EXACTLY HAS TRUMP DONE EXACTLY TO EXCALATE THIS SITUATION.
AND MOST OF THIS PEOPLE WRITING RUBBISH OVER HERE ON NAIRALAND CANNOT WRITE EVEN ONE LINE OF A TANGIBLE AND MEANINGFUL REASON WHY THEY KEEP BLASTING HIM HERE. THEY JUST JOIN THE BANDWAGON AND KEEP WRITING RUBBISH.
HOW DOES THE KILLING OF GEORGE FLOYD BY THE POLICE WARRANT PEOPLE GOING TO LOOT IN EXOTIC SHOPS EVEN THE MOST PETTY SHOP
WHAT HAS THE OWNERS OF THOSE BUSINESSES GOT TO DO WITH KILLING THE MAN
EVEN AFTER TRUMP ORDERING A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO THE MATTER AND THOSE POLICE OFFICERS DISMISSED.
PROTESTS HAS GONE ON IN THE PAST FEW DAYS AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THEIR POINT HAS BEEN PROVEN.
IF TRUMP WOULD USE EXCESSIVE MILITARY FORCE ON THE I AM TOTALLY IN SUPPORT.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Oseking(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2020
ojobek:
This guy talk senselessly, worst president ever.

Hate speech, talk of ur president..
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Basic123: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Smartypant:

They are worse than pathetic, they are delusional and incapable of rational reasoning. They are often consumed by their emotions which betrays their God given ability to think properly. That's why are always on the wrong side of issues and history. They will lose again in November then they will start to blame everyone but themselves and Trump.
You have captured them

And whoever does anything contrary is a coward or hypocrite...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2020
trump could have won with love.. nevertheless he's still winning.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by MrPRevailer(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2020
For anyone who believes what negative people say about Trump. You should know he has many enemies (the globalists) because he is doing the right thing.
Most of what you read or hear are controlled by the globalists.

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Smartypant: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Cannot agree more. Igbos have an innate talent for supporting lost causes. All emotions, no brains. Funny thing about them is that most of them don't even know a damn thing about the issues they counter. I still find it surprising that any black man would support Trump. That, in my opinion, is the pinnacle of ignorance and stupidity.

Aptly stated.
And once you don't support their delusional irrational line of reasoning they will accuse you of "betrayal" as if God tied out brains together.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by ComeAndobo: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country. We will not Tolerate rubbish in Biafra Land.

God bless Donald J Trump
Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and building walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa

Trump's family are immigrants. His wives family are immigrants. So he should chase himself and his wife.

Please connect your brain to your mouth before talking.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country. We will not Tolerate rubbish in Biafra Land.

God bless Donald J Trump
Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and building walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa

Gibberish!
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by WaveLiion: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2020
AllenSpencer:
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort."
--Ret. General James Mattis, June 3, 2020

Zombie remove the log of wood in your eye first
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2020
MrPRevailer:
For anyone who believes what negative people say about Trump. You should know he has many enemies (the globalists) because he is doing the right thing.
Most of what you read or hear are controlled by the globalists.

Lies!
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
God bless you President Trump!!!!

Most of the simpletons above don't know the when it comes to security of president his movt is not his decision but that of his security team ...

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=90297764][/quote]

Why are you bringing this old poll from last year failed impeachment here
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Zaggie(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Smart guy grin
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Why are you bringing this old poll from last year failed impeachment here

Sorry.

How about this.

If Fox is giving you those figures, it should tell you alot. They can no longer lie for the White House puppet

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Sorry.

How about this.

If Fox is giving you those figures, it should tell you alot. They can no longer lie for the White House puppet

Wisconsin is always pro democrat , Trump was the first Republican since Reagan to win it and it was with a micro Margin ..in 2016 he polled worse than this and ended winning that Witch with a micro Margin ..so with the numbers you have shown Trump is on course... See attached 2016 polls

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Wisconsin is always pro democrat , Trump was the first Republican since Reagan to win it and it was with a micro Margin ..in 2016 he polled worse than this and ended winning that Witch with a micro Margin ..so with the numbers you have shown Trump is on course

Wisconsin Pro? Hello! Wins is a swing state. Trump won in 2016
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Reagan13(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
God bless you President Trump!!!!

Most of the simpletons above don't know the when it comes to security of president his movt is not his decision but that of his security team ...
(R) President Abraham Lincoln's hundred plus years ago first inaugural speech regularly referred to as "better angels" addressed the buffoonish 45 occupying the Oval Office 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and his God complex it goes like this "I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." The truth is that buffoon 45's administration lacks grown ups, because he has fired them, MAGA has actually made America worse than great, under his administration America is sicker, chaotic and broke, come November 3 America will have a more experienced POTUS called JOE BIDEN, lets have our fingers crossed
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Reagan13:
(R) President Abraham Lincoln's hundred plus years ago first inaugural speech regularly referred to as "better angels" addressed the buffoonish 45 occupying the Oval Office 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue it goes like this "I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." The truth is that buffoon 45's administration lacks grown ups, because he has fired them, MAGA has actually made America worse than great, under his administration America is sicker, chaotic and broke, come November 3 America will have a more experienced POTUS called JOE BIDEN, lets have our fingers crossed

Sore DEMOCRATs have made America unity worse just because the lost an election

90 percent of COVID deaths happened in Democrat states

George Floyd killed in Democrat state

All the riots happened in Democrat states

The Democrat Party was Behind ISIS

DEMOCRATs are the problem not Trump
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Kay25:

even if he does it doesn't matter he will still win the election

"Trump is preferred among white men without a college degree" - Fox News
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by henryobinna(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U are not infom, that's ur problem. If u were u won't type this.
grin grin grin grin

What a joke that you are.

I've see you who happens to be the informant.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Wisconsin Pro? Hello! Wins is a swing state. Trump won in 2016

The Republicans had not won it since Reagan and Trump did with a slight margin... Look at poll I posted from 2016 so you are saying nothing knew .... NOVEMBER would have been a landslide for Trump is not COVID or this politicised George Floyd death but he will still win BIG come November
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by IVORY2009(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2020
989900:

Prison number 989900 shocked grin
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by AllenSpencer: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

The Republicans had not won it since Reagan and Trump did with a slight margin... Look at poll I posted from 2016 so you are saying nothing knew .... NOVEMBER would have been a landslide for Trump is not COVID or this politicised George Floyd death but he will still win BIG come November

Okay. I like your beliefs.

Trump's loss is already sealed. Heaven and Hell are already in agreement.

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by IVORY2009(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
989900:

Prison number 989900 shocked grin

Where is your colleague with number 989901 that is on death role?
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Okay. I like your beliefs.

Trump's loss is already sealed. Heaven and Hell are already in agreement.

Trump is a two term president and nothing can stop that ..
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Utycar: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

What did he say that was wrong ?

If they don’t get their act straightened out I will solve it. I’ll solve it fast,” he said.

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Reagan13(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Sore DEMOCRATs have made America unity worse just because the lost an election

90 percent of COVID deaths happened in Democrat states

George Floyd killed in Democrat state

All the riots happened in Democrat states

The Democrat Party was Behind ISIS

DEMOCRATs are the problem not Trump
America operates an advance citizenry, the first amendment gives every american the right to protest, and the posse Comitatus act prohibit the president (the federal government ) from using the military for law enforcement purpose on US soil, and about terrorism you have to be careful about the way you accuse, well there is a far right group that holds the ideology of far right white supremacist group known as skinheads and they support the president, in charliotsville North Carolina they clashed with protesters injuring many, the notion that democrat states contain only democrats is a funny one, why are people also protesting in Texas that is a republican state? So let's not get US politics as a semblance for Nigeria, there is a huge contrast smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.