Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (63919 Views)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So u cannot see Trump is clearly lying. Who goes to inspect an underground bunker 8 p.m in the evening with his wife n son?
When people are protecting outside.

We all know the white house didn't face any formidable threat that day , the Molotov cocktail throwing Antifa Terrorist where on the fire ground and dared not breach the perimeter fencing of the white house so why would the Secret Service send the president to the bunker ..The took him there to familiarize him with it just incase he needed ..this is how the left media kept posting fake pictures that the white house lights where put off ...you are a Satanic sadist agent here ..

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by victorazyvictor(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2020
michlins:
we know his protection is beyond his control. But why lie about it. Why lie that he didn't move to the bunker for security reasons.

Even with the brazen lie, you can't even reason logically

That's politics and principle of leadership "Don't expose your weakness and fear, claim your in control of circumstances no matter the nature" That's why APC always tell us "we are on top of the matter" even when they don't have any atom of idea.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Mac2016(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
God bless you President Trump!!!!

Most of the simpletons above don't know the when it comes to security of president his movt is not his decision but that of his security team ...
And you forgot who the commander in chief of armed forces is!
Reason before you label people idiot so that you yourself won't look like one just as in this case!
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nairalandmonika: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

We all know the white house didn't face any formidable threat that day , the Molotov cocktail throwing Antifa Terrorist where on the fire ground and dared not breach the perimeter fencing of the white house so why would the Secret Service send the president to the bunker ..The took him there to familiarize him with it just incase he needed ..this is how the left media kept posting fake pictures that the white house lights where put off ...you are a Satanic sadist agent here ..
I don't want to argue with u, but if I really believe what trump said up there. Then I'm sorry u are lost.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Faithful4real(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

I'm tired of arguing with these people just leave them

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2020
AllenSpencer:
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort."
--Ret. General James Mattis, June 3, 2020

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Mac2016:

And you forgot who the commander in chief of armed forces is!
Reason before you label people idiot so that you yourself won't look like one just as in this case!

Read what you wrote again and see if it makes any sense ..The problem some of you are are facing is low IQ.... So because he is commander in chief he should go out and start attacking rioters
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2020
blacks cry racism too much.

na trump send d police to hold him down to death ni?!
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by kristo123: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Bunker Boy
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Susu888(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Chai! Bros trump i dey shame for this your lie.

Some peoples messiah... pathetic honestly.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Yakubu113: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2020
I have never seen any world leader that talks so carelessly like trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by cray91(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2020
you didn't have to reply that other guy. who doesn't know bunker is for security reason but the point here is. moving to the bunker for whatsoever reason at that time your citizen are protesting not the best move

All trump needed was simple Empathy and would have saved him all the stress

But him trying to show he is a smart guy. he is fearless, less concerned, is what is flaming up the protest issue
michlins:
we know his protection is beyond his control. But why lie about it. Why lie that he didn't move to the bunker for security reasons.

Even with the brazen lie, you can't even reason logically
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
So who is a better president? Obama? That clown who stirred up a war in Africa and made Libya a failed state it is today? Obama who offered Africa and Nigeria nothing. Abeg, its Trump all the way.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2020
sesameq:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/03/why-i-was-taken-to-white-house-underground-bunker-trump/
Fake news. Trump never tweeted this o. He passes information directly through twitter
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by MyExpression(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country. We will not Tolerate rubbish in [/b]Biafra Land.[b]

God bless Donald J Trump
Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and building walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa

Since you belong to Biafran land, are you not an immigrant in Nigeria?
Go back to your Isreal and stop claiming stakes in Nigeria.
Oko-oko!
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Maj196(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Trump is the downfall of America
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by chubinwa(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Trump my top notch President. I don't like the manner he is handling this protest. he knows what to do to quash this protest.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by duality(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2020
He visits the church... They say why did he visit.

He visits the Bunker .... They say why did he visit

They don't want church open... They burned church and have no reason to be outraged about it.

They don't want businesses open, they destroyed businesses and don't want to arrest people involved.

They scream, STAY INSIDE or Covid 19 will kill you, they arrested those who took their dogs for a walk

Now they want to protest and stay outside no more Corona virus?

No more "flatten the curve" " reopening should be science based"

I don't see anything Trump say that's bad, unless you don't want him as president. PERIOD

Having seen the gang up against GEJ, I don't need explanation to know what's up.

Americans will get a worst president after Trump. That's sure.

All these are just to
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by hermesprogidy(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2020
So Trump now inspects bunkers? Lol.. What an insecure coward. Only the dumb igbos on nairaland and his illiterate hill billy supporters in America think he is tough. The rest of us smart people know he is a loserly coward. "Anything Trump touches dies"
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by jaxxy(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2020
emilas1979:
Ok

U be my person, but I gat to tell you that your mouth is faster than your brain these days..

U don dey yarn like that man you once called lifeless..

Little empathy would have saved you all the embarrassment... From running down to bunker to running to church, even save a lot that are being destroyed... Above all, win more love for you.

It's time to change your advisers.

Good luck to you and your ambition

Those protesters are no more About George Floyd bt have turned it into politics. They are acting quite strangely now. I’m not sure I support them now.

Democrats shudnt start what they can’t finish. Playing partisan politics with civil issues is highly dangerous and misleading.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by adelaja70(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2020
heryourdayji:
Trump very active Man... Full of life unlike a certain man
Bubu is even better than Adolf TRUMP.... He can't divide America, i trust those Intel guys, dem go take am out.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Faithful4real(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:

Those protesters are no more About George Floyd bt have turned it into politics. They are acting quite strangely now. I’m not sure I support them now.

Democrats shudnt start what they can’t finish. Playing partisan politics with civil issues is highly dangerous and misleading.

The media can lie.
They said trump used tear gas at the protest but it was smoke.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by manuelreports: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2020
he went there to inspect how safe it is incase there is an emergency Na sense full this my brain
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Mac2016(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Read what you wrote again and see if it makes any sense ..The problem some of you are are facing is low IQ.... So because he is commander in chief he should go out and start attacking rioters
I know your type, low lifer.. It's only people suffering from dyslexia like you that have problem from interpreting what I wrote and knowing that C-in-C is fully in charge.. To break it down for your lethargic brain.. He can remove, do and undo.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Blackfriday: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2020
splashbaby:
Don't waste your time with the swine...his problem is with Obama and CNN. Because they didn't support GEJ they will support Obama's enemy in the shape of Donald Trump whether he's right or not... That's Igbos for you.
Please you can do well by not putting ethnic bigotry in statements.

Yes, the Obama administration through John Kerry played a significant role in handling us the incompetent administration we have in Nigeria today but neither was the GEJ administration any better but still not all igbos are in support of the so obvious stupidity of Donald Trump as POTUS.

Please learn to correct yourself next time.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Tomilola360: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2020
I do not expect any ipob to speak ill of this Hero
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by FarahAideed: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Mac2016:

I know your type, low lifer.. It's only people suffering from dyslexia like you that have problem from interpreting what I wrote and knowing that C-in-C is fully in charge.. To break it down for your lethargic brain.. He can remove, do and undo.

Low lifer that can own your entire family ...Poor man gerrout
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by Basher8583: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This Guy's name will forever be engraved in gold and marble for being an extraordinary no-rules best President America have had in several decades. He will be studied in schools and colleges in Centuries to come. How so much I love how's making the democrats and the establishment fret and scared every minute.

I thought some Celebrities vowed to relocate to Canada, Kuviki land after his first term victory. I hope they carry out mass suicide by the end of the year when he get reelected.

Trump always got the Trump card.

You need to go back to school. Its either you failed in school or did not finish. Your write up is poorly constructed.
Trump doesn't even like people of your category.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by olajizz01(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
who are us? Whether you like it or not Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the world. If l we're him, l will chase any useless foreigner out of God's own country. We will not Tolerate rubbish in Biafra Land.

God bless Donald J Trump
Dearth to evil Democrats. A party built on lies like APC. Immigrants supported by Pelosi fanned by CNN are the ones causing the mayhem in the US. That's why Trump is canceling all this visa lottery and buildi walls to prevent criminals in the country. Why your president has opened his bother to bring in terrorists to invade your country without a visa
Trump is the best thing that has happened to the what. .............,that's an overstatement,if you say, to US or some section in US,agreed. But to the world,expunge that thing from your memory so that it won't be repeated again.
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by 989900: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
xaggar:

[s]So what do you know about the history of these Continents? Passport owner! You think because u have a passport you are much more sensible.

Mr. 97[/s]
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by NnamdiN: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Esseite:

- How is going to the bunker bad for a security drill?...

- I dont think Nigerians including myself should be privileged in calling better presidents governing better Nations "worst president ever"...
considering the disaster we have at home right? grin grin grin
Re: Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker by engrchykae(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

crazy man

he lies so freely... inspection koor sergention nii

kudos to well meaning Americans for showing how to resist a tyrant

PS: make una IPOB youth no reason am say you dey head to asokoro go protest, because distance between the Aso rock gate/ secuirity post na some kilio meters before getting to state house, and a military baracks filled with skilled snippers are next door.. DSS headquarters is also very close

the den of tyrants are always like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.