Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. (1021 Views)

I'm Giving Out My Virginity To Any Nairalander Than Will Buy Me This. / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2020
So i got this gorgeous GF last 2 months and we have being waxing strong since then, she is tough but i try to make her happy in my own way because i am a happy guy that want to be kept and love hard.
She has been through alot which i understand and i am very patient.
So today is my birthday and personally i would want and love to be surprised by her.
So should i hope on it or will i get disappointed?
Advise me and make good wishes for me.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Colb461: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2020
happy birthday man..wishing you the best life got to offer

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2020
You know what.....

It will end in premium tears

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Colb461:
happy birthday man..wishing you the best life got to offer
Thanks buddy! As the first person to wish me happiness, the little/most i can do is follow you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Two months and you expecting gift? Did you get a gf simply so she'll gift you on ur birthday? Baba calm down
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2020
walcruise:
You know what.....

It will end in premium tears

Hahahahahaha! We may be surprised! Fingers crossed the day is still young and she is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Two months and you expecting gift? Did you get a gf simply so she'll gift you on ur birthday? Baba calm down

But no be my fault say i meet her 2 months, if i had seen her 10yrs ago, i would have still approach her (yeah she is that fine).

Pls how long am i supposed to wait, so that i will be entitled to a 'GF GIFT'?
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Easykel21(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2020
Should we tell him?

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by bmdmixer: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2020
so all u can think of on ur bd is if ur 2 months old gf buys u something

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by bmdmixer: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2020
itzdeejay:

But no be my fault say i meet her 2 months, if i had seen her 10yrs ago, i would have still approach her (yeah she is that fine).

how old are u?

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by simplepee(f): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
itzdeejay:

All these small boys sef.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2020
undecided See relationship abeg
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by kalex0(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:

A guy is expected to buy a gift for his GF after two months of dating but a lady can't...

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by kalex0(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2020
simplepee:
All these small boys sef.

What are you insinuating??
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by skywalker240(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2020
happy birthday bro.
its also my birthday, we are birth mates
but no girlfreind to buy me gift
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2020
kalex0:

A guy is expected to buy a gift for his GF after two months of dating but a lady can't...

Interesting

Yet they want equality but are dis-equal in some certain things.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2020
kalex0:

What are you insinuating??
That i am a small boy.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2020
kalex0:

Interesting
I never said that.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by kalex0(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I never said that.

What were saying then??
Make us understand
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by sesameq: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2020
sweet dreams
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Angelacruz: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Keep hoping.Happy birthday
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2020
skywalker240:
happy birthday bro.

its also my birthday, we are birth mates

but no girlfreind to buy me gift

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE.
Thank you very much.. You know that people born on this day are special and bound to do great things?

How you no go get GF, they are suppose to be flocking you and you making them jealous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Mypeople2(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2020
My guy the babe cannot give you anything more than boxers or singlet .So just brace your self up for any disappoint that comes way .
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Offpoint: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Congratulations brother, new boxers and singlet plus hausa perfume will be added to your list properties.

I celebrate with you, Nairalanders let's celebrate with our brother in advance

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Brytesp(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2020
She owes you nothing same thing applies to you too... just hope for the best nd expect d worst in your relationship... happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Happy birthday dear
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by freethinker01: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
of let's reverse the case then.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Gentle0wavez: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
She suppose to shake body na. Two months na mini marriage nowadays.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
She suppose to shake body na. Two months na mini marriage nowadays.

Your mind dey there oga!! And i never jones ohh, we never quarrel and she get her own freedom and pirvacy.
I dey do morning breakfast and kisses to wake up and sleep.
I deserve am oh!!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Koko1119: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Small time u go say ur girl dey cheat on u na u dey tell r to buy u give for well u want make she get moni from.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by itzdeejay: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Offpoint:
Congratulations brother, new boxers and singlet plus hausa perfume will be added to your list properties.

I celebrate with you, Nairalanders let's celebrate with our brother in advance

Lol!! Thank you onpoint!
Which direction we dey go now?
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY And I Am Hopeful That My GF Will Buy Me A Gift. by Offpoint: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
itzdeejay:

Lol!! Thank you onpoint!
Which direction we dey go now?
The *We can't COME and GO and kill ourselves* directionsgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married. / Am New Here / 2020 Rewind -11 Things You Forgot Happened In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.