Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming (1251 Views)

False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Warning to all guys, ladies are taking advantage of the trend now.. Accusing innocent guys on rape, you guys broke up bcox things cudnt work, trust me, she might pay you pack with rape allegations...

My first gf who has tasted like 2 dicks b4 me stoll accusing me of rape but it's not public....

The truth is I don't know if she will join the trend but it's been over 9 years (2012). She told me her previous Exs too raped her.. She told her bfs to that I raped her.....
2nd gf to said her first bf raped her but my Bros, na lie.... Nobody raped nobody... Ladies mention raped to gain sympathy.. They know that once they ain't virgin, they are like used product, so to gain more value, they lie that their dignity was taken from them via rape but na lie, no one raped no one...

Guys, be careful... Prepare ur evidence, some innocent guys may land to prison for these... You can call ur ex to hy to her.. Chat with her and be sure that she is happy....

U can even try talk abt ur sex life together when u guys were dating, let her comment abt that.. It may be a strong evidence..

Guys, be prepared... Even a virgin guy might be accused of rape.... Be prepared....

Cc: imhotep lzaa SeanWilliam davash222 Badboibipo Tajbol4splend donbachi delectablegyal missimelda01

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by EzzyCarter: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Any lady that tries such with me will curse the day her mom gave birth to her (literally) angry

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Davash222(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Ask an average Nigerian girl how/who 'disvirgined' her, she will not hesitate to say she was raped.

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Davash222(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Any lady that tries such with me will curse the day her mom gave birth to her (literally) angry
Just pray never to encounter such lady.

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by EzzyCarter: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:

Just pray never to encounter such lady.

Of course. But then if it ends up happening, trust me I'll make sure I'm not the only one going down...

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Oluromantic: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerians are good in noise than actions. Sex doll came, there was noise all around, it later died out. Senator slapped a sextoy shop attendant..it trended and died out. Tonto dike and Churchill issue...noise full everywhere, now died out. Regina Daniels married her father's mate, everybody don shut up. Sanusi was deposed as an emir...there was noise, now relaxed. Davido assurance for chioma...loud noise, now cooled down. Corona virus is out don't go out, now ppl are tired of being indoor.

You won't hear of rape again when another trending occurrence takes over soon.

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
Ask an average Nigerian girl how/who 'disvirgined' her, she will not hesitate to say she was raped.

Exactly bro
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by eneye1(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2020
I am victim, I graduated from school and my female neighbour told me two of our neighbors said I almost raped them.
I felt so so bad because there was nothing like that
The lady A Was staying with her elder bro, so she usually come to my room to complain how he smokes India hemp.
She has a friend I was always asking of , there was a day she was angry and said she lives in the same compound with me and I am liking another girl. And then she asked me out. I asked of her age she said 17+ , I told her I don't date below 18 and she said she will be 18 by December. All these happened February.
There was a day she brought semo and okro for me, I was surprised. I told her thank you and Goodnight and she is that how I will tell her Goodnight, she came and kissed me on the bed I was shocked because I felt how a lady below 18 has this boldness. This one was April.
She ran away from from me for a while, I called and asked her why was she running away from me. She said she was shy.
November same year, we just resumed to school for new semester. Her brother has not resumed then, she said the brother spent the holiday with their uncle in Abuja.
Now, that same day she arrived, she sent me chat on 2go around 10pm that she is scared to sleep alone that she was hearing foot walk behind her window. After Much encouragement, she begged to sleep in my room and promised to sleep on the rug.
I allowed her,she actually slept in the rug.later she woke me that she is cold and can she come to the bed, I allowed her
Later ,she put her head on me and we kissed.
We talk about her age and she said will be 18th in December ; less than 10 days.
We started touching , removed her Short, and the whole place was hairy and bushy.
She told me to be careful that she has not done it before. I encouraged her to to keep it that I have not deflower a lady before
I encouraged her to face her studies we talked. She moved away again for a while and started telling she has a boyfriend. After 6 months. She came to sleep again and she told me she is a virgin . we didn't even kiss.
She was angry though.
Now, I graduated, and they were talking about the the guys that left the lodge, she she said God saved her that I almost raped her. Meanwhile, I took her like a younger sis that her elder brother knew. She comes to my room.
The senior lady she told knew me very well. She had slept in my room countless times and nothing of such happened. She calls me her Uncle sef and they Even believe I don't have private part
This happened in Kogi state University, I don't want to describe her because she is married
Funniest part of it, she I left school. We still talkt we even talked about dating, and she said she no longer a virgin ooo. I have her money even shown she was going for her NYSC. She usually beg for money and I was angry that you can't be spoiling me and be eating my money. I heard this like 4 years after I left school[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by LZAA: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by missimelda01(f): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
Some were actually raped, do you want them to lie just to make you feel good?
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Davash222(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2020
missimelda01:

Some were actually raped, do you want them to lie just to make you feel good?
Raped by who? Cucumber or plantain??

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by missimelda01(f): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Op, the fact that a lady has slept with a million guys doesn't give you the license to rape her. Simply ask for consent before sleeping with a lady.
If a lady is falsely accusing you of rape, take the matter to court and prove your innocence, I heard the lady will face 10-15yrs in jail if found guilty.

I do not support sexual assaults of any kind
And I also do not support false accusations, if you have a clean conscience then there's nothing to worry about.

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Op, the fact that a lady has slept with a million guys doesn't give you the license to rape her. Simply ask for consent before sleeping with a lady.
If a lady is falsely accusing you of rape, take the matter to court and prove your innocence, I heard the lady will face 10-15yrs in jail if found guilty.

I do not support sexual assaults of any kind
And I also do not support false accusations, if you have a clean conscience then there's nothing to worry about.

But why lie That ur ex raped u, yet u guys dated for almost 2 years.... Lied to me and after me, lied to her bfs dt I raped her... It doesn't make sense...
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by missimelda01(f): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

But why lie That ur ex raped u, yet u guys dated for almost 2 years.... Lied to me and after me, lied to her bfs dt I raped her... It doesn't make sense...

Nothing makes sense in this world anymore, I've said all I can say.
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by LZAA: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

He-goat.... When it is not abt ur yoruba VS Igbo... U don't no anytin abt relationship, all u no is to be fighting tribal fight online..

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:
Warning to all guys, ladies are taking advantage of the trend now.. Accusing innocent guys on rape, you guys broke up bcox things cudnt work, trust me, she might pay you pack with rape allegations...

My first gf who has tasted like 2 dicks b4 me stoll accusing me of rape but it's not public....

The truth is I don't know if she will join the trend but it's been over 9 years (2012). She told me her previous Exs too raped her.. She told her bfs to that I raped her.....
2nd gf to said her first bf raped her but my Bros, na lie.... Nobody raped nobody... Ladies mention raped to gain sympathy.. They know that once they ain't virgin, they are like used product, so to gain more value, they lie that their dignity was taken from them via rape but na lie, no one raped no one...

Guys, be careful... Prepare ur evidence, some innocent guys may land to prison for these... You can call ur ex to hy to her.. Chat with her and be sure that she is happy....

U can even try talk abt ur sex life together when u guys were dating, let her comment abt that.. It may be a strong evidence..

Guys, be prepared... Even a virgin guy might be accused of rape.... Be prepared....

Cc: imhotep lzaa SeanWilliam davash222 Badboibipo Tajbol4splend donbachi delectablegyal missimelda01

In fact I will be the first to accuse her of it
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Try that Shi with me and ama show you what life is really made up of angry

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oluromantic:
Nigerians are good in noise than actions. Sex doll came, there was noise all around, it later died out. Senator slapped a sextoy shop attendant..it trended and died out. Tonto dike and Churchill issue...noise full everywhere, now died out. Regina Daniels married her father's mate, everybody don shut up. Sanusi was deposed as an emir...there was noise, now relaxed. Davido assurance for chioma...loud noise, now cooled down. Corona virus is out don't go out, now ppl are tired of being indoor.

You won't hear of rape again when another trending occurrence takes over soon.

That is the power of the media a tool Invented for controling the mind of the public.
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Pisol(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tnk God I be virgin
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by stare: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
eneye1:
I am victim, I graduated from school and my female neighbour told me two of our neighbors said I almost raped them.
I felt so so bad because there was nothing like that
The lady A Was staying with her elder bro, so she usually come to my room to complain how he smokes India hemp.
She has a friend I was always asking of , there was a day she was angry and said she lives in the same compound with me and I am liking another girl. And then she asked me out. I asked of her age she said 17+ , I told her I don't date below 18 and she said she will be 18 by December. All these happened February.
There was a day she brought semo and okro for me, I was surprised. I told her thank you and Goodnight and she is that how I will tell her Goodnight, she came and kissed me on the bed I was shocked because I felt how a lady below 18 has this boldness. This one was April.
She ran away from from me for a while, I called and asked her why was she running away from me. She said she was shy.
November same year, we just resumed to school for new semester. Her brother has not resumed then, she said the brother spent the holiday with their uncle in Abuja.
Now, that same day she arrived, she sent me chat on 2go around 10pm that she is scared to sleep alone that she was hearing foot walk behind her window. After Much encouragement, she begged to sleep in my room and promised to sleep on the rug.
I allowed her,she actually slept in the rug.later she woke me that she is cold and can she come to the bed, I allowed her
Later ,she put her head on me and we kissed.
We talk about her age and she said will be 18th in December ; less than 10 days.
We started touching , removed her Short, and the whole place was hairy and bushy.
She told me to be careful that she has not done it before. I encouraged her to to keep it that I have not deflower a lady before
I encouraged her to face her studies we talked. She moved away again for a while and started telling she has a boyfriend. After 6 months. She came to sleep again and she told me she is a virgin . we didn't even kiss.
She was angry though.
Now, I graduated, and they were talking about the the guys that left the lodge, she she said God saved her that I almost raped her. Meanwhile, I took her like a younger sis that her elder brother knew. She comes to my room.
The senior lady she told knew me very well. She had slept in my room countless times and nothing of such happened. She calls me her Uncle sef and they Even believe I don't have private part
This happened in Kogi state University, I don't want to describe her because she is married
Funniest part of it, she I left school. We still talkt we even talked about dating, and she said she no longer a virgin ooo. I have her money even shown she was going for her NYSC. She usually beg for money and I was angry that you can't be spoiling me and be eating my money. I heard this like 4 years after I left school[color=#006600][/color]
Mine was last year.i went to my lodge mate's room to charge my stuff nd watch movies.. During d movie watching, I tried my luck nd she told me to stop(I jus dey my dey oo) till a certain time she said she was sleepy so I had to go.. Den anoda day around 11pm or so, she came to my room and requested she wanted to sleep over(which was odd) "hope nothing is wrong" I asked nd she said no.. She came in.. sleep jus comot 4 my eyes.. (me thinking maybe she wants to do de do) I tried again nd she gave me d same reply. I started wondering why will she naa come to my room if she doesn't want d same thing? 4rm my observation She looked like she was avoiding someone tho nd I asked,she said its a long story, we both went to sleep. She later gisted me in d morning dat 2 of her boyfriends were arguing at her room(Dats why she came) since then we never really spoke shaa.shift to a few months later, I saw my roommate and his coursemate talking and decided to join d convo but they stopped talking.. His coursemate said something like"i hate how this girl talks sometimes " I didn't really make anything of it. So earlier this year the course mate finally told me what they were talking about.. (me) I got to learn that their course rep(the girl dat came to my room) was smearing my name that I tried to rape her until she screamed for help.. D tin shock me o.. I rushed and asked him for her number so I could inquire wat I'm hearing.. She laughed d thing off and asked if "Dats what my roommate told me.. (then I started remembering how some of my lodge mates ' attitude towards me changed for no apparent reason.. Some people actually deserved to be raped in this life so they won't play with things like that.. � Cynthia if u're reading this, I hope u actually get raped one day and humiliated for playing with my name

Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by Kezim: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Lol @ op ,the bolder got me laughing
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by eneye1(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2020
stare:

Mine was last year.i went to my lodge mate's room to charge my stuff nd watch movies.. During d movie watching, I tried my luck nd she told me to stop(I jus dey my dey oo) till a certain time she said she was sleepy so I had to go.. Den anoda day around 11pm or so, she came to my room and requested she wanted to sleep over(which was odd) "hope nothing is wrong" I asked nd she said no.. She came in.. sleep jus comot 4 my eyes.. (me thinking maybe she wants to do de do) I tried again nd she gave me d same reply. I started wondering why will she naa come to my room if she doesn't want d same thing? 4rm my observation She looked like she was avoiding someone tho nd I asked,she said its a long story, we both went to sleep. She later gisted me in d morning dat 2 of her boyfriends were arguing at her room(Dats why she came) since then we never really spoke shaa.shift to a few months later, I saw my roommate and his coursemate talking and decided to join d convo but they stopped talking.. His coursemate said something like"i hate how this girl talks sometimes " I didn't really make anything of it. So earlier this year the course mate finally told me what they were talking about.. (me) I got to learn that their course rep(the girl dat came to my room) was smearing my name that I tried to rape her until she screamed for help.. D tin shock me o.. I rushed and asked him for her number so I could inquire wat I'm hearing.. She laughed d thing off and asked if "Dats what my roommate told me.. (then I started remembering how some of my lodge mates ' attitude towards me changed for no apparent reason.. Some people actually deserved to be raped in this life so they won't play with things like that.. � Cynthia if u're reading this, I hope u actually get raped one day and humiliated for playing with my name
Bro,May God help us from this liars. They are always claiming someone raped them. These girls still call me and ask for finance help, academic help.
Re: Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming by tweakdude1: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
From my point of view, guys note that ladies will and can only attack or frame you if they see you prosper.

Can A Couple Who Only Do Traditional Or Court Wedding Have Sex? / A Feel Like Running Away From The House / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69