Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me (1250 Views)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by Ilamina(f): 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
I blocked him on WhatsApp

He still came last month
And brought one of his friends

Doesn't he get the message, I don't want to be his friend
Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by hybrid11(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2021
Igbo uber driver
I find this topic disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by Ilamina(f): 5:08pm On May 19, 2021
hybrid11:
Igbo uber driver

Why is it disgusting
Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by hybrid11(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2021
Ilamina:

Why is it disgusting
You could just say the uber driver,why include someone tribe here, making it looks like they're bad or what

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by stupidmod3: 5:40pm On May 19, 2021
u prefer yoruba or edo?
Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by Luak(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2021
hybrid11:
Igbo uber driver
You noticed? This is becoming worrisome. That ilamina of account ought to have been suspended. It's fueling unnecessary ethnic tensions on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:48pm On May 19, 2021
He wants to sniff ur dirty cunt

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by Godada(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2021
This must be the guy you don't want to shag.
Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by Sleemzy1501(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
This suff suppose to be taken down
#hatespeech
Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by BarrElChapo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me by Isokoson1: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op you Don cast. .Must you add tribe.. .You must be a modafucker...

Mind you am not an igbo guy but for you to include tribe ..e mean say your head no even correct... .

(1) (Reply)

I Decided To Quit Smoking. / When People Don't Speak With Family / Moment Wizkid Grabbed Tems Backside (ass) On Stage And Tries To Pull Her Up But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.