Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) (1734 Views)

I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I / Guys Be Prepared To Defend Your Self, Rape Accusations Is Coming / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:21am On Jun 13, 2022
In other news, Manchester United player, Mason Greenwood has been cleared to play for Manchester United after being absolved of all allegations by a court.

So begs the question, "Should there be punishments for false accusations??"

"Should we crucify people based on what we see on the internet or social media??"

"Had it been this happened in Nigeria, would Mason Greenwood find justice at all??"

The list keeps growing; of innocent men and women who have had their life and careers damaged, almost damaged by false accusations, men especially with emphasis on men in the Western world.

From Johnny Depp, to Ronaldo, to Neymar, and Mason Greenwood, they have all been vindicated and absolved of all accusations.

So what do you say??

Shouldn't there be punishments for false accusations??

Mods front page please for more audience.

Mynd 44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, front page bikonu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Tinkerbell7: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Very stupid this should be try on me it will be the person end with all persons involve including there family combine i will remove them from existence.

1 Like

Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 1:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Na who no know, no go know, if it happens to anyone, they will understand better.

1 Like

Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinkerbell7:
Very stupid this should be try on me it will be the person end with all persons involve including there family combine i will remove them from existence.

Fem there

Obinna like you... See as you dey LG yourself on digital... weak Obi like you ...

Better use your 6 .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 3:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Greenwood my nigga, he's back grin

Them almost off this manchi carrier but oluwa no gree, abobi come ball make your accusers dey watch grin
Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 5:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Wickedness everywhere.

Las Las she didn't succeed to end his career.
Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by odinson1(m): 5:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Women are making me hate them everyday
First johnny depp,now this young greenwood whose career just started
Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by beautyhd: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Welcome back and focus on your career for now.

His presence wouldn’t have helped us clinch the fourth position.

1 Like

Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by vincentjk(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2022
My dad when he was alive, would always tell me to fear women and see myself prospering.
Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Uzomacharles: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2022
This hoes are still doing shit like this till they kingdom come...
Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Gadafii: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Shora f’obirin sad
Re: False Accusations Is The Worst!!! (pictures) by Mide1data: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2022
May we not fall in the hands of evil doers.

Its not only celebrities.

My friend also been accused of having sex with a girl in class when we were in secondary school that almost led to expulsion.

(1) (Reply)

Can Friends Have Good Sex And Still Keep It On That Friendship Level. / When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money / Nigerian Man Rejects His Girlfriend Wedding Proposal On A Busy Street (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.