Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (14074 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:

That's why I asked for your link/source, or is it not on the internet? Pictures only won't suffice, especially after passing off a lost african tribe in India as 'Indian Israelites' earlier on.

Done my search, there's no correlation between the words Yudan and Sudan.

Please help us with source(s)/ links to your meaning of Sudan.

I'm not surprised, you don't know how to do real research but you can run your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:

I'm not surprised, you don't know how to do real research but you can run your mouth.

Can you provide us with the links to your source? I have shown you mine. If you want many more links asserting my position, I can happily provide.

Now the ball is in your court. Provide links and sources to this Sudan/Yudan theory of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Another one from encyclopedia britannica

https://www.britannica.com/place/Sudan

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 1:17am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:
That's why I asked for your link/source, or is it not on the internet? Pictures only won't suffice, especially after passing off a lost african tribe in India as 'Indian Israelites' earlier on.

Done my search, there's no correlation between the words Yudan and Sudan.

Please help us with source(s)/ links to your meaning of Sudan.
Pictures only is what donnie is fraudulently good at doing.
Also his Achilles heel is that he can't present anything down to the 10th century. He is limited to the 1400s

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:19am On Jun 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Also his Achilles heel is that he can't present anything down to the 10th century. He is limited to the 1400s

That's why I've been insisting on his sources/links. Especially after passing off pictures of a lost African tribe in India as 'Indian Israelites'.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:

No need to get emotional. Our conversation has not gotten to the point of insulting one another, so no point in going that far.

1) I am still awaiting your source/links to the Indian Israelites you pasted earlier, unless you're passing off a lost African tribe in India (the Siddis) as the 'Indian Israelites'.

They are not a "lost African tribe." I don't go by your slavemasters' terminologies. They are Bantus (ISRAELITES) who were taken as slaves same way the Negroes were taken from Negroland.

OkCornel:
2) Please can you show us anywhere in the Zondervan Bible Dictionary where the negroes were linked to the lineage of Shem?

Please show me where he said they were not of shem. Or better still explain away the Negroes of SOUDAN/Negroland/JUDAH donnie showed you guys. That's a more sensible task.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 1:21am On Jun 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Like the cartoon you showed us? grin grin grin
Or should we go to the first century, probably Peter was carrying a digital camera? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 1:22am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:
That's why I've been insisting on his sources/links.
Especially after passing off pictures of a lost African tribe in India as 'Indian Israelites'.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
That was his bom boy doing that

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:
Another one from encyclopedia britannica

https://www.britannica.com/place/Sudan

You can go with that... Afterall you've always towed the popular road.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:

Can you provide us with the links to your source? I have shown you mine. If you want many more links asserting my position, I can happily provide.

Now the ball is in your court. Provide links and sources to this Sudan/Yudan theory of yours.

MuttleyLaff:

Even this mainstream source references some of the West African Isrealite kingdoms but concluded with.. "These communities continued to exist for hundreds of years but have since disappeared due to changing social conditions, persecution, migration, and assimilation."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan
Yea right.. they disappeared. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:

They are not a "lost African tribe." I don't go by your slavemasters' terminologies. They are Bantus (ISRAELITES) who were taken as slaves same way the Negroes were taken from Negroland.

Please show me where he said they were not of shem. Or better still explain away the Negroes of SOUDAN/Negroland/JUDAH donnie showed you guys. That's a more sensible task.

So far so good, in the absence of any clause in the Zondervan Bible Dictionary linking the negroes to Shem, then we can conclude you and Donnie are making wild assumptions on negroes as descendants of Shem.

The answer to my question totally clears this needless back and forth. And of course, we all know there is nowhere in the Zondervan Bible Dictionary which states the negroes descended from Shem, talk less of Apharxad, or Eber and so on up to Abraham.

And by the way, Soudan is the French spelling for Sudan...

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:30am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:

You can go with that... Afterall you've always towed the popular road.

No link/sources to back up your Sudan/Yudan theory?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:
Did you notice what that scammer eplanning did third post up there, hmm?

He edited my post, took out the whole content, and then replaced it with his own version, making it look, as if it is me who typed it

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 1:43am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:

Look them up yourself. Some of these books and journals cost thousands of dollars.

OkCornel:

MuttleyLaff:

Even this mainstream source references some of the West African Isrealite kingdoms but concluded with.. "These communities continued to exist for hundreds of years but have since disappeared due to changing social conditions, persecution, migration, and assimilation."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan
Yea right.. they disappeared. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 1:43am On Jun 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Did you notice what that scammer eplanning did up there, hmm?

He edited my post and replaced the whole content with his version as if it is me who typed it

How far can one get?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 1:47am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:
How far can one get?
They have no shame. I didnt expect him to descend that low in the gutter to do something like that. Smh. Just show how desperate someone like him is and the kind of dirty tricks they have upgraded to

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 2:02am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:

How far can one get?

Here's the link to the book. Page CVI describes the Jews of Soudan. I had to search for this for you. You're all so lazy. Only know how to sit around and blab like drunkards without sense.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=umxBAAAAcAAJ&pg=RA2-PR118&lpg=RA2-PR118&dq=joseph+dupius+interior+if+Western+Africa&source=bl&ots=SdDo-CMmkC&sig=ACfU3U0bm5Tb5aaIU0EVeJKbvQWWdHkf-g&hl=ig&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGpdzCwPPpAhWl3eAKHayUBlgQ6AEwDHoECAUQAQ#v=onepage&q=Sudan&f=false

You can download a free PDF. It's a shame. No wonder Donnie ignored you.

MuttleyLaff doesn't even bother to look them up...he knows they're authentic. You just dey follow like mumu. Or you get your own wicked agenda too?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by eplanning: 2:07am On Jun 09, 2020
You don't get gold or diamonds on the surface. What you get are LIES.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:

Here's the link to the book. Page CVI describes the Jews of Soudan. I had to search for this for you. You're all so lazy. Only know how to sit around and blab like drunkards without sense.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=umxBAAAAcAAJ&pg=RA2-PR118&lpg=RA2-PR118&dq=joseph+dupius+interior+if+Western+Africa&source=bl&ots=SdDo-CMmkC&sig=ACfU3U0bm5Tb5aaIU0EVeJKbvQWWdHkf-g&hl=ig&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGpdzCwPPpAhWl3eAKHayUBlgQ6AEwDHoECAUQAQ#v=onepage&q=Sudan&f=false

MuttleyLaff doesn't even bother to look them up...he knows they're authentic. You just dey follow like mumu. Or you get your own wicked agenda too?

Hehe, You really have time.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 2:20am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:
You don't get gold or diamonds on the surface. What you get are LIES.

Those guys are not interested in truth. They are not the reason I post these things. What these ones fear, they will see with their eyes.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 2:21am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:

Exactly.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2020
All these arguments amount to NOTHING! cheesy

Until the BENEFITS becomes obvious, then we can talk!

Our generation is the most blessed of all others, because God only promised other generations showing them how powerful he is by performing miraculous signs in their midst.
But unlike those people who could easily be deceived by magic which also appears exactly like miracles, God said our own generation will be blessed by being eyewitnesses of the fulfilment of his promises!
So if you want intelligent Bible Students to believe what you're saying, it's either you perform miracles (which also need to be fully examined perhaps it's just another magical trick} or present the fulfilment of what you are saying which will be indisputable!
Apart from these two, you're just telling fairytales Sir! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:

donnie:
Hehe, You really have time.

MuttleyLaff:
You're just reinforcing my point that they are all variations of the original word, lmao

It just like Michael, with variants like: Micael, Mikael (Swedish) Mikael, Mikkel (Norwegian) Mikael, Mikkel (Danish) Maikel, Michaël, Michel, Michiel (Dutch) Michal (Czech) Mikhael (Biblical Greek)

You are nothing than just an over inflated hypocrite, sitting on a high horse.

We know its in your DNA to covet other people's identity. It is in your DNA to blatantly and barefacedly lie

It is only a smh for you, poor history student/teacher like you, who wouldnt know that Sunni Ali reigned from about 1464 to 1492 and that the guy was mixing animism with his Islam practice faith.

Your egungun, in full masquerade regalia, don do mistake, go cross expressway during rush hour, lmao.

Israel, the Nation, was formed 400+ve after Israel, the man aka Jacob went to Egypt. Now upon arriving in the Promised Land, that of course, is Canaan. Israel were exiled at various time, namely the Assyrian exile first, then the Babylonian exile second and then the Roman obliteration and annihilation of Jerusalem in 70 AD

Where in the Bible or extra biblical source(s), does it say that, the Israelites migrated from Egypt, before the Exodus of Moses?

MuttleyLaff:
donnie, doesnt read posts more than two to three sentences, because he is lazy, so is the reason why he didnt respond to defend his Muslim Israelite king Sunni Ali in exile on the west coasts of Africa, lmao

Former Timbuktu house and synagogue of Rabbi Mordechai Aby Serour used circa 1870s - 1880s.

Rabbi Mordechai Aby Serour circa 1870s - 1880s.
Last Rabbi of Timbuktu

Elias Benno, whose Sudanese passport is shown above, was one of the last Jews to, in 1973, leave Sudan.

Why should I bother look up what I already know, hmm?
As you can read from the two above mention of mine, didnt I say that its only a poor history student/teacher like donnie, who wouldn't know that Sunni Ali reigned from about 1464 to 1492 and that the guy was mixing animism with his Islam practice faith
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2020
donnie:
Those guys are not interested in truth.
They are not the reason I post these things.
What these ones fear, they will see with their eyes.

Jack Tamman

Wedding of Gabi and Lina Tamman in the synagogue in 1958 captured the intensity of the occasion as Rabbi Elbaz recited a blessing over wine

Malka Family

Cezar Sweid had his Bar Mitzvah, or coming-of-age ceremony, in 1958. A picture of the party following the ceremony at the Jewish Recreation Club that followed the ceremony shows him with his parents and some guests tucking into an elaborate chocolate cake

Sudan's lost Jewish community - in pictures
A recent call by a minister in Sudan's new government for Jewish people to return to the country and reclaim citizenship has shone a light on a small but once-thriving community.

Oral historian Daisy Abboudi, herself descended from Sudanese Jews, has been talking to members of the community and collecting their photographs.

David Gabra can still remember the exact date he left Sudan. "Twenty fifth of May 1965," he said with certainty when talking about his departure.
At that time, things were getting increasingly difficult for Jewish people because of growing anti-Semitism.
"There was chaos... I remember one time we closed ourselves up in our home, and they were throwing stones at us, at our home."
David decided he could no longer stay in the country
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-49728912

The Ottoman Jewish Community of Sudan
By Ibrahim M. Omer

This is a summary for a research work that I conducted on the history of the 19th century Ottoman Jewish community of Sudan, who were trapped in harsh conditions of the Islamic fundamentalism of El-Mahdiya during 1881-1898. The purpose here is to call for research and scholarly attention to a source of primary information that may be soon lost and for ever.

Unfortunately, information on the Ottoman Jewish Community of Sudan is of extreme scarcity; the only known works that are focused on the topic are Jacob's Children in the Land of the Mahdi: Jews of the Sudan by Eli Malka (1997) and the more expanded work The Jews in Sudan: Readings on the book of Eli Solomon Malka "Jacob's Children in the Land of the Mahdi" (in Arabic) by Sudanese author Maki Abu-Garja (2004). Although both works are the outcome of extensive and painstaking research, they still remain short of documenting such an important topic with all its vital consequences to a fair extent.

Eli Malka's father, Rabbi Solomon Malka visited Sudan in 1906; after the end of the Mahadiya. Upon arriving to Sudan, Rabbi Solomon furnished a Hebrew document in which he recorded information about the old and new-- by then-- Sudanese Jewish community. Sadly enough, the document was lost. The valuable information provided by Eli Malka, to whom we owe much of our knowledge of the Sudan's Jewish community, is derived from information he gathered from members of the once Sudanese Jewish community, as well as from his own memories (Warburg, 2001).

Abu Garga's book, on the other hand, is a remarkable work of documentation in which a large number of contemporary Sudanese families that have well known Jewish descent are listed. He provides elaborate reports on some of these families who now play leading roles in the country. Unfortunately, the bulk of the individuals he named are descendants of Jewish immigrants who came only after the Mahadiya period and thus, never had to hide their Jewish identity.

Sudan was a colony for the Ottoman Empire since 1583; Sudanese towns like El-Khandaq, and Suakin,were once major bustling Turkish centers. In1820, under Mohammed Ali Pasha, Sudan was incorporated as part of a new Turkish rule centered in Egypt, also known as the Turko-Egyptian conquest. A dual colonization by the Turks together with the British was put in order in the late1870s.

In 1881, Mohammed Ahmed El-Mahdi, a Sudanese religious figure, declared him self the Mahadi meaning "the expected one" or the Messiah as percieved in Islamic traditions. Motivated by resisting the foreign conquest of Sudan and inspired by the principles of Jihad, he led a war against the Turko-Egyptian conquest. In 1881, El-Mahdi succeeded in ending the Turkish colonization. In less than 17 years, however, the British returned to Sudan and reinstated their rule and again in cooperation with the Turkish rule that was regionally centered in Egypt by then.

Under the Mahadiya, Sudan came under an Islamic conservative violent rule. The horrors of the Mahadiya are still recognized by the older Sudanese generations. Executions were rampant as the former colonists and those accused of being their collaborators were punished as "infidels". The non-Muslim communities that settled in Sudan since the Ottoman conquest of Sudan in the late sixteenth century (which included Copts, Syrian Christians, Armenians, and Jews), were forced to convert to the "Mahdi Islam" under the threat of death.

All the converts were forced to change their names to Arabic-Muslim names and many women were taken as concubines by Mahadists. The descendants of these marriages, however, were cautious to keep their Jewish origins a secret and their number is not a small one. Due to the peculiar social structure and the inherited perception towards the Jewish faith, the majority of these families remained with fates unknown, untraceable, and not enlisted anywhere.

Unfortunately, we have the names of only eight Jewish families who document that state in the Mahadiya. The names are found in a poor record prepared by the Sirdar of the Egyptian military for the ministry of war in which information on the subjects of the former colonial Turkish rule that stayed in Sudan were recorded.

Seven of the eight names belonged to a group of Sephardic families and only the single Ashkenazi family of Mendel (Arabized Mandeel) was documented. The document may have been drawn even without the knowledge of the Jewish families
http://www.jewishmag.com/138mag/jews_ottoman_sudan/jews_ottoman_sudan.htm

PS: PLEASE TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET SIDEWAYS TO LANDSCAPE MODE, IN ORDER TO PROPERLY ENJOY VIEWING THOSE JEWS OF SOUDAN PICTURES
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2020
eplanning:

Are you sure you understood the basic question I asked you?

I asked for the link/source to your interpretation of Sudan/Yudan, and not an article about the Jews of Sudan.

Please help us with the link/source to that. The reference you put here says absolutely nothing about your meaning of Sudan, and where Sudan is a variant of Judah.

We are all waiting.

I am asking for something specifically, and you bring up something else altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2020
OkCornel:
Are you sure you understood the basic question I asked you?

I asked for the link/source to your interpretation of Sudan/Yudan, and not an article about the Jews of Sudan.

Please help us with the link/source to that. The reference you put here says absolutely nothing about your meaning of Sudan, and where Sudan is a variant of Judah.

We are all waiting.

I am asking for something specifically, and you bring up something else altogether.
If donnie, the Oga, chief evangelist of the claim that Abraham, Jesus and the Israelites are blacks, just as himself is, cant give you the meaning of Sudan, and where Sudan, is a variant of Judah, how do you expect his bom boy to.

They both aren't just up to the task. This is like you telling them to go sell ice blocks to the Eskimos. They are too lazy to read history properly, correctly and well enough. Too dense to understand history properly, correctly and well enough. All donnie and his bom boy are good at, is picking up rotted and/or rotting low hanging fruits, posting maps, pictures et cetera circa 1400s only

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by rationalhuman(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lol you said it right man, This is the common problem here not here but this is common issue with this continent, Not only we are ignorant but we dont want to learn as well, every issue becomes question of ego.

People argue to much with their fairy tails or They will copy some Cheap blog image and they are so dumb that for them every third rate cheap web page is reference.

As in your case someone referred these African People as Jews, In another Thread one great fella is stating them something else. lol
OkCornel:

That's why I've been insisting on his sources/links. Especially after passing off pictures of a lost African tribe in India as 'Indian Israelites'.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
rationalhuman:
Lol you said it right man, This is the common problem here not here but this is common issue with this continent, Not only we are ignorant but we dont want to learn as well, every issue becomes question of ego.

People argue to much with their fairy tails or They will copy some Cheap blog image and they are so dumb that for them every third rate cheap web page is reference.

As in your case someone referred these African People as Jews, In another Thread one great fella is stating them something else. lol
I know exactly how you mean "... stating them something else ..." because I have those books doing exactly how you mean of "... stating them something else ..." If you aren't standing on a solid foundation and top of that, if you are incapable of separating the wheat from the chaff, then your whole world can shatter and the ground you're standing on, cave in beneath you, from reading them circa 1800s books.

There is a local colloquial thats says:
"Even when one is crying and with tears streaming down from eyes, one does & still manages, to see the path clearly enough to walk and not trip or fall over objects, left lying about in the way"

What donnie, doesnt realise, is that, it was a Zondervan editor employee, who unauthoritatively inserted that remark of Negro, into the Zondervan Bible Dictionary around circa 55 - 60 years ago (i.e. the 1960s)

Except for the Young's Compact Bible dictionary, who took lead from Zondervan of course, this is the reason why you cant find and will never come across another dictionary(ies) and/or any other source(s) backing up what Zondervan published, but people like Mr d, Oga Baba donnie, will just latch on that one sentence remark about Negro, read into it, then make a meal out of it, by giving it meaning(s) that suits his racist, bigoted, intolerant and perverted agenda.

The Zondervan Bible Dictionary editor, didnt explicitly say anything about the Negro talkless the Israelites, but oh no, people like donnie and Company, decided to eat that meal of a remark, and make some trouble for themselves with it.

When we look, read and keep quiet, it isn't because we don't know things, but its because we just look and laff, keeping and enjoying our peace

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[b]The Ottoman Jewish Community of Sudan
By Ibrahim M. Omer[/b]
Unfortunately, information on the Ottoman Jewish Community of Sudan is of extreme scarcity; the only known works that are focused on the topic are Jacob's Children in the Land of the Mahdi: Jews of the Sudan by Eli Malka (1997) and the more expanded work The Jews in Sudan: Readings on the book of Eli Solomon Malka "Jacob's Children in the Land of the Mahdi" (in Arabic) by Sudanese author Maki Abu-Garja (2004). Although both works are the outcome of extensive and painstaking research, they still remain short of documenting such an important topic with all its vital consequences to a fair extent.

Unfortunately, we have the names of only eight Jewish families who document that state in the Mahadiya. The names are found in a poor record prepared by the Sirdar of the Egyptian military for the ministry of war in which information on the subjects of the former colonial Turkish rule that stayed in Sudan were recorded.

Seven of the eight names belonged to a group of Sephardic families and only the single Ashkenazi family of Mendel (Arabized Mandeel) was documented. The document may have been drawn even without the knowledge of the Jewish families
http://www.jewishmag.com/138mag/jews_ottoman_sudan/jews_ottoman_sudan.htm

PS: PLEASE TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET SIDEWAYS TO LANDSCAPE MODE, IN ORDER TO PROPERLY ENJOY VIEWING THOSE JEWS OF SOUDAN PICTURES

Even their name OTOMAN JEWISH community betrays your whole effort to present whites as Jews.

1. OTOMAN was a Turkish Empire established by descendants of ESAU/EDOM which also dominated North Africa at a point in history. The fake white Jews in the so-called middle East are mostly from Turkey. So they will always promote their own wherever they are.

2. You called them JEW-ISH... But I'm talking about the real Jews (YAHUNDE)... Hebrews. Try all you can, these whites will never pass for the seed of YAKUBI (Jacob).

When we speak of Jews who migrated through Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia, down to sub-saharan Africa and SOUDAN, we know who we are talking about. It's simple, ask your village elders how they came to where they are. Did they migrate down there or did they pop out of the ground?

So, sorry to spoil your party, but it's a useless post you have there.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
donnie:
Even their name OTOMAN JEWISH community betrays your whole effort to present whites as Jews.

1. OTOMAN was a Turkish Empire established by descendants of ESAU/EDOM which also dominated North Africa at a point in history. The fake white Jews in the so-called middle East are mostly from Turkey. So they will always promote their own wherever they are.

2. You called them JEW-ISH... But I'm talking about the real Jews (YAHUNDE)... Hebrews. Try all you can, these whites will never pass for the seed of YAKUBI (Jacob).

When we speak of Jews who migrated through Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia, down to sub-saharan Africa, we know who we are talking about. It's simple ask your village elders how they came to where they are or whether the popped out of the ground.

So, sorry to spoil your party, it's a useless post you have there.
Smh, you just always don't cease to not disappoint. I have never in my lives appropriated Jews and/or Israelites to be whites or white skinned, but hey complete incomprehension, as always been a handicap for you.

Baba, please go and take a late siesta, go rest that your already overworked brain. Mtcheew.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Smh, you just always don't cease to not disappoint. I have never in my lives appropriated Jews and/or Israelites to be whites or white skinned, but hey complete incomprehension, as always been a handicap for you.

Baba, please go and take a late siesta, go rest that your already overworked brain.Mtcheew

Forget those stupid lies, we know your tricks...They are white and fake.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
donnie:
Forget those stupid lies, we know your tricks...
They are white and fake.
Baba, I told you, to go have a late siesta and rest your tired brains, but you are still here busy, tap dancing. Smh.
White kọ. Whyte ni angry angry angry
There's nothing more fake than an African, finished done identity theft, thereafter start parading himself, to be a black-skinned Israelite

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gospel Music Versus Secular Music / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? / Gospel Movies — The New Heaven's Gates And Hell's Flame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.