Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (13748 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

We have now seen what looks like the last trump. Any moment from now, we will see a bright light from heaven, at evening it shall be light, we will hear the trump of God (thunder), and the dead will awaken from their graves.

Stay expectant Bro, and thanks so much.

Keep waiting for your stupid light from heaven. The heavenly host will first bring Judgement upon Babylon the great (United States). When it goes down, you all will go down with her since she has deceived you with her lies and iniquity.

YAHUAH will bring out the children of ISRAEL in that land with power and great judgements. No one will escape to nowhere. Every man will reap what they have shown. America and your so-called Trump will pay for their actions against the chosen people of YAHUAH.

The chariots of heaven are already gathering, getting set to execute the judgements written, and none shall escape. The underground bunkers they've built will not save from the wrath of YAHUAH.

1 Share

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"For if indeed the one coming proclaims another Jesus whom we did not proclaim,
or you receive a different spirit whom you did not receive,
or a different gospel which you did not accept, you are bearing with it well.
"
- 2 Corinthians 11:4

Then yours following suit, swiftly after, for preaching a different MESSIAH, that the Bible doesnt not proclaim. Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, is reddish brown skinned in complexion, not the black-skinned colour you unashamedly are driving so hard to push

You have a different complexioned MESSIAH, you also have a different and unholy gospel, misleading people with falsehood and promoting incitement to hatred.

You even have a slavemaster donnie name for a moniker. You use and/or drive a slavemaster/Esau/Edomite manufactured MPVs/4WDs, generator, water pump, airplanes et cetera. What a hypocrite you are, lmao. No different to Boko Haram, who are against anything Western, yet go in 4WDs, use Russian AK-14s, use the internet, wear army camouflage fatigues, army boots et cetera

Gideon97:
Never said Egyptians were white, and yes i know that Kush, led by Piye, once conquered Egypt,forming it's 25th dynasty.

There is no significant evidence anywhere to show that Israelites were black, those books you mentioned are popular afrocentrist sources they like to quote which offers no conclusive argument for it's claims, just conjectures and leaps of logic.

Plus the fact that it (Babylon to Timbuktu) holds the bible as a sources for completely accurate historic events, is telling of it's flaws

You call me a slave, yet you are the real slave, subscribing to an ideology born from people suppressed by the mentality that Sub-Saharan Africans have nothing worthy of note, so they have to go and try to steal someone else's history. I study true African history and i'm content and proud enough in it to not go steal someone else's.

MiddleDimension:
i was tempted to think you are slightly better than you use to be but you still go on ahead to disappoint me with another mythology. It is more like from frying pan to another cooking pot.

MuttleyLaff:
donnie joined the coveted anti-christs gang, lmao.

He woke and then got out of his slumper from the wrong side of the bed, lmao. He jumped out of the fry pan straight into the fireplace. He ran from the wolf in sheep clothing but straight into an embracing arms of a ravenous bear, lmao.

donnie, is more confused that Muhammad Ali was, who jumped from one slave master's name to another slave master's name lmao. From Japheth's to Ismaelites', lmao. Confusion, made him change from a christian slavemasters' name to an Arab slavemasters' name, lmao. Smh.

You better repent donnie, before your egungun, in full masquerade regalia, do mistake, go wan cross expressway during rush hour, lmao.

Maximus69:
Your obsession with appearance of Jesus keep amusing me! cheesy

Listen to MuttleyLaff when i said i know him, he responded saying I don't really know him. Please was he talking about his SKIN COLOUR or APPEARANCE? cheesy

My friend, MuttleyLaff meant the character NOT his looks! smiley

So there's no practical sense in Jesus' appearance because the Bible made us understand that Jesus' real origin is not from this source meaning he is not supposed to be one of Adam's descendants since he came from heaven! John 8:23

That means if Jesus is to return to this earth without being born by humans, He might come with a totally different skin colour. Remember that after his resurrection his appearance changed to the extent that his close friends can't recognize him again.

So if He's to return when none of those who knew His former appearance is alive, do you think you can recognize Him by merely looking at His SKIN COLOUR? cheesy

Please if you must know, this skin colour talks keep making you sound just like a deluded fool suffering from inferiority complex! smiley
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

You never answered my question Sir!

This is not about the TRUE God but attitude of people around you and i! undecided

Bill (white skinned) the richest man on earth, there are blacks who are also rich.

So my question once again:-
must someone be of my skin colour before he/she could assist me?
Should assistance be based on skin colour before it is rendered?

Whether you like it or not,

it was the white men who were last to engage in slave trade, yet the man who fought to end it was also white! undecided

Is that what you call riches? Riches from the blood of men? Stolen riches? That man will only do the bidding of those who made him.

Just to let you know that even those who work in banks today are slaving for someone else. That one is a slave or servant doesn't mean they should be treated as less than humans

The blacks treated their slaves with human dignity but unfortunately, the devils don't have that to give.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:
Is that what you call riches. Riches from the blood of men? Stolen riches? That man will only do the bidding of those who made him.

Just to let you know that even those who work in banks today are slaving for someone else. That one is a slave or servant doesn't mean they should be treated as less than humans

The blacks treated their slaves with human dignity but unfortunately, the devils don't have that to give.

MuttleyLaff:
donnie, yes I can. I can defend that Israelites are distinct, they are all dead as a dodo because the scriptures doesn't lie and the word of YAH doesnt either. They dont contradict themselves. It is only liars and false prophets, like a wannabe prophet like, who twist and misinterprete scripture, and you have, from practices, perfected the way of inserting your lies, delusions, falsehoods, misunderstandings, hatred, in much senseless and useless jargon(s). You have no ounce of humility in you, in your pride, sitting and perching on your high horse, you thought, you'll will have a plain sailing at making mischief, that would go unnoticed and unchallenged. Smh

I DARE YOU TO STAND UP TO ME ON EACH COUNT, I HAVE PUT THAT THERE IS NO ISRAELITE ON EARTH TODAY CAPABLE OF TRACING HIS/HER ISRAELITE ANCESTRY. donnie, I repeat, there is no Israelite alive on earth today, capable of tracing his/her ancestry to Abram/Abraham or Jacob/Israel.

I havent said anything heavy that there is no ISRAELITE on earth today. It is the word of YAH. It is prophecy fulfilled. What the Assyrians didnt finish off, the Romans in 70 AD put the last nail in the coffin of the Israelites.

You are in trouble donnie, your pride and covetousness have pushed you into big big trouble. You and your Ashkenazi Jew brothers are in deep big trouble. You, because of lost identity are creating a nuisance of yourelf, spreading and promoting hate. Your Ashkenazi Jew brothers because of a modern state Israel are terrorising and oppressing the defenceless and unarmed the Palestinian people. Fear YAH now. Fear GOD, donnie.

You need Yahushua Ha Mashiach donnie. You need spiritual detoxification, to get rid of all that spiritual junk you've learned and partaken of. You have allowed racist, toxic behavior, attitudes and negative influences into your life, all which have poisoned your soul, this brought about by little not enough correct knowledge, which of course, is dangerous

I asked you a simple request when you were forming "I-too-know. Empty-barrel-make-loud-noise" where you said "according to the TORAH, MESSIAH will divide His people into tribes when He returns, and restore temple worship, along with His statues and laws"

My request was list the names of the tribes MESSIAH will divide His people when He returns, lol, but what did you donnie? You returned to paste Ezekiel 48:1-29, which is three quarters the whole of Ezekial chapter 48, lol. Simple list names, you are doing copy and paste almost whole chapter, lol.

If your pride will permit you, now let me correct you because your list in Ezekiel 48:1-29 is the wrong answer donnie.
donnie, fyi, the following are the correct names of tribes MESSIAH will divide His people when He returns, lol:

1/ the tribe of Judah
2/ the tribe of Reuben
3/ the tribe of Gad
4/ the tribe of Asher
5/ the tribe of Naphtali
6/ the tribe of Manasseh
7/ from the tribe of Simeon
8/ the tribe of Levi (i.e. included to replace the tribe of Dan, who is left out)
9/ the tribe of Issachar
10/ the tribe of Zebulun
11/ the tribe of Joseph (i.e. included to replace the tribe of Ephraim, who is left out)
12/ the tribe of Benjamin

Now the $64, 000 question, lol, I know in the back of your mind donnie, would be:
1/ Why are the tribes of Dan and Ephraim blacklisted?
2/ Why are they being excluded and not just avoided, but also got replaced, lol.

MuttleyLaff:
"Netanyahu, Simon Peres and others are not real Israelites
but are, either actually Ashkenazi Jews or of Polish origin
'
- Re: Ducking Out Of Church by MuttleyLaff: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2017

MuttleyLaff:
"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.
I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.
"
- Revelation 3:9

Will you guys stop all this blind leading blind nonsense.

donnie ran from wolves in sheep clothing, to running into the open, welcoming and embracing hands of a salivating bear, lol. He is no different to the Ashkenazi Jews, who too are pretending to be of Judah. If Satan disguises himself as an angel of light (i.e. 2 Corinthians 11:14) does anyone really think its impossible for impostors to parade themselves to be with preconceived ideas of who they think they really are

Everything is doing a full circle, we are going back to Eden, going back to where neither belonging to Judea nor being a Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, matters anymore and any longer for the fact that we are all now, ONE in Christ Jesus (i.e. Galatians 3:28)

The colour of the skin dont matter anymore, the texture and colour of the hair doesnt matter anymore. Race doesnt matter, What matters is the spirit, the ruach in us. What we are to be concerned about is our spirits. Indeed, the time is coming, and it is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. The Father is looking for people like that, to worship Him (i.e. John 4:23) Not racists. Not be talking about a white or not white Jesus. Smh. We all are going to fall asleep, then what happens next, hmm? Of course, the black skin, the white skin, the Chinese skin, the Caucasian skin etcetera every one of them will rot away but guess what, its the spirit that will endure. Praise Yah, Praise YHWH. Praise Yahweh. Praise I AM that I AM. Alleluia.

As I park here with Galatians 3:29 below, I vehemently pray to ABBA, that we put aside all pettiness, and useless talks, listen to the Spirit of Truth and pack in all these nonsenses, distracting us all from becoming what ABBA through Yahshua Ha Mashiach has call us to be, and this being to be BELIEVERS. No more and no less.

"And if you are of The Messiah,
you are therefore the seed of Abraham and heirs by The Promise.
"
- Galatians 3:29

MuttleyLaff:
I doubt you really are woke, lol though

"There is neither Judahite nor Gentile, neither slave nor free,
nor is there male and female, for you are all ONE in Christ Jesus.”
"
- Galatians 3: 28

There are four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews.

1/ The Ashkenazi Jews, using the "Jew" label since the late 18th Century in order to appear to be Judahite Hebrews.
2/ Some Blacks, who deceive themselves into believing that they are Black Hebrew Israelites, aka Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites
3/ Some Europeans. This Israelites/Hebrews pretense is found mostly in British Israelism and/or is an offshoot of Nordic Israelism, both are a pseudoarchaeological belief that they are people who are "genetically, racially, and linguistically, the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.
4/ Some Asians, who think they’re Hebrews and are found mostly in the Philippines.

Which one are you donnie? Not that your answer matters, because as you can see from Galatians 3: 28 above, God isnt interested in, lol,

Hello pot, meet kettle, lol. Well, arent you a little ray of pitch black too, lol
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

Is that what you call riches? Riches from the blood of men? Stolen riches? That man will only do the bidding of those who made him.

@ bolded is a big fat lie Sir!

Madam Efúsetán Aníwúrà former Ìyálóde of Ìbàdàn kept beheading her female slaves due to the fact that they are still enjoying their sex life despite all the forced labour she's putting them through!

When any of her slaves gets pregnant the punishment for the crime (according to her) is death by cutting off the slave's head.

Please Efúsetán Aníwúrà is not white o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Madam Efúsetán Aníwúrà former Ìyálóde of Ìbàdàn kept beheading her female slaves due to the fact that they are still enjoying their sex life despite all the forced labour she's putting them through!

You're comparing a single event to a whole socioeconomic system? BTW, I thought you were going back in history.

If I start to give you instances of white man's inhuman treatments, you will begin to cry in defence of your masters.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

You're comparing a single event to a whole socioeconomic system? BTW, I thought you were going back in history.

If I start to give you instances of white man's inhuman treatments, you will begin to cry in defence of your masters.

My friend, Àjàyí Crowder became a Bishop, please is it your own black people that made Àjàyí (slave) a bishop or white people? undecided
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

When any of her slaves gets pregnant the punishment for the crime (according to her) is death by cutting off the slave's head.

donnie:
You're comparing a single event to a whole socioeconomic system?
BTW, I thought you were going back in history.

Abbey2sam:
The issue of abobaku is a thing of the past. There is a supportive story to bring this to nullity. It goes thus:

Some 400 years ago, there used to be an ABOBAKU, whose duty it was to die with his master - the King. When a king dies, the abobaku was to be buried alive with the king. The belief was that if the Abobaku was not buried with the king, the community would record serious calamity. While this lasted, the Colonial Masters came. In the days of Colonialism, the white men came for the purpose of commercialization but hid under religion. As it was difficult to understand the white man's language, an interpreter needed to be engaged.

At that time, the best interpreter in the community was the Abobaku. So, he remained the only one going round the community interpreting for the white men. Within few months, the white men found him indispensable in their onerous assignment. Then came the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: The Oba passed on. He was to be buried within 7 days. Consequently, the Abobaku must be prepared to bid the world farewell. Being an indispensable instrument in the hands of the Oyinbos, his masters devised a method to safe him. The second day after the demise of the Oba, Policemen came calling at his house, accusing him of stealing a goat. The same day of his arrest, the Abobaku was jailed for life. The tradition was for the king to be buried within seven days. On the 6th day, when it dawned on the palace chiefs that the Abobaku would not be available for the 7th day assignment, as he was sentenced to life imprisonment, it was decided that a life cow should be used as NO OTHER HUMAN BEING COULD REPLACE HIM as a tradition. And so, the Oba was buried without the Abobaku.

Surprisingly, nothing calamitous happened. This was what marked the end of the obnoxious tradition in Yorubaland. This formed the basis for the adage: ENI OYINBO BA FERAN LOYINBO N TI MOLE. The white men did not want the Abobaku to die, so, they framed him up with stealing charges and jailed him only to release him a day after the burial of the Oba. My people, let the world know that there is nothing like ABOBAKU again in Yorubaland..

Good day

Source:Story as told by Chief Kemade Elugbaju
Abobaku meaning “He who dies with the king” was not only exclusive to Old Oyo Empire, it was practised almost throughout Yorubaland

So, quit typing, a single event to a whole socioeconomic system and BTW, "abobaku" is going back in history. Same as with, Mary Slessor the Scottish Presbyterian missionary sent to the eastern part of Nigeria, who learned Efik, the local language, and stopped the twin killing (i.e. infanticide) is going back to history.

I can list you more histories, like how the Ashkenazi and/or Sephardic Jews (i.e. whiteman/Edom/Esau/Edomites, lmao) staved off starvation et cetera with providing air lifted clothes, food and even armed the easterners during the 1967-1970 civil war
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Abobaku meaning “He who dies with the king” was not only exclusive to Old Oyo Empire, it was practised almost throughout Yorubaland

In some parts of Yorùbá land, the Abóbakú is the only chief known to die with the king, but in reality many people are killed by the Apènà (chief agent of death) to be buried with the King, that's why when a King dies till today there is always a night curfew to fetch for people at night.
The Orò (midnight ritualists) will come out and many found during the curfew period will be kidnapped to be sacrificed along with the Abóbakú!

It's still happening till today!

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:
In some parts of Yorùbá land, the Abóbakú is the only chief known to die with the king, but in reality many people are killed by the Apènà (chief agent of death) to be buried with the King, that's why when a King dies till today there is always a night curfew to fetch for people at night.

The Orò (midnight ritualists) will come out and many found during the curfew period will be kidnapped to be sacrificed along with the Abóbakú!

It's still happening till today!
I was of the belief, its stopped, well if it really hasn't been stopped, then I think its the whiteman again we'll have to blame for this, and that's me taking my cue from donnie, lmao, but what does donnie care, he isn't even African, him, Abram/Abraham, Jesus, the Israelites, the whole shebang are negro(es), or maybe a niger(s), lmao (i.e. Acts 13:1)
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

That was a custom ISRAELITES learnt from Egypt. Wives, slaves were buried along with kings with the belief that he will need them in the afterlife. This wasn't practiced by Yorubas alone, but by many ISRAELITE communities in Nigeria.

Almost every Israelite tribe in Africa has a history of migration through Egypt. It was practiced in ignorance, not because they wanted to be wicked and inhuman to a fellow man.

I'm still at a loss as to the reason for all these things you guys are posting. The whites simply hate you, no matter how long you fool yourselves by kissing their butts. Even though they wield so much power in this world, for some reason, they fear the Israelite man and woman. There's a YAH-given blessing on us that they see that causes them to see thier judgement each time they look at us.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, Àjàyí Crowder became a Bishop, please is it your own black people that made Àjàyí (slave) a bishop or white people? undecided

Forget all that NONSENSE. It was a strategy. They "freed" him, brainwashed him and sent him to brainwash others.

Wasn't he the one who translated or intepreted Eshu as devil and gave yorubas Jesu? People who already knew about the MESSIAH and his true name YESHUA (just remove the first and last letter) undecided

He did a good job of messing with the minds of his people.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:
That was a custom ISRAELITES learnt from Egypt. Wives, slaves were buried along with kings with the belief that he will need them in the afterlife. This wasn't practiced by Yorubas alone, but by many ISRAELITE communities in Nigeria.

Almost every Israelite tribe in Africa has a history of migration through Egypt. It was practiced in ignorance, not because they wanted to be wicked and inhuman to a fellow man.

I'm still at a loss as to the reason for all these things you guys are posting. The whites simply hate you, no matter how long you fool yourselves by kissing their butts. Even though they wield so much power in this world, for some reason, they fear the Israelite man and woman. There's a YAH-given blessing on us that they see that causes them to see thier judgement each time they look at us.
Do you know the reason why, before Israel, the man and even, Israel the Nation, God was comfortable, with asking Abraham, somebody not from Africa, not from Egypt, but was someone who grew up in a Mesopotamia region, city called Ur, to go sacrifice Isaac?

While reply to the above question, please scroll and find OkCornel's question about Jeremiah 13:23, "Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil." to answer as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

Forget all that NONSENSE. It was a strategy. They "freed" him, brainwashed him and sent him to brainwash others.

Wasn't he the one who translated or intepreted Eshu as devil and gave yorubas Jesu? People who already knew about the MESSIAH and his true name YESHUA (just remove the first and last letter) undecided

Please tell this forum how Jesus was called before the Bible was brought to our people? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

That was a custom ISRAELITES learnt from Egypt

Do you Donnie agree with the story that Israelites crossed the red sea? undecided
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you Donnie agree with the story that Israelites crossed the red sea? undecided

Yes I do
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:
The same way they brainwashed and messed with Olaudah Equiano, who playing to the gallery and in spite of his parish baptismal record that lists Equiano's place of birth as Carolina and a 1773 ship's muster that also indicates South Carolina as place of birth, In both cases, the information came from Equiano himself, but then he later on in life, changed the narrative, in his bestseller book, "The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, or Gustavus Vassa, the African" to say he was born in Africa, even claiming in the book, similarities of customs with the Israelite in his village, lmao

donnie:
Wasn't he the one who translated or intepreted Eshu as devil and gave yorubas Jesu?
People who already knew about the MESSIAH and his true name YESHUA (just remove the first and last letter) undecided

Jesu is transliteration from Iesous/Jesus/YESHUA, so please stop typing like a biblical uneducated.

Iesous, is Greek, Jesus, is Anglicised/English, MESSIAH and YESHUA is Aramaic/Hebrew, while Jesu, is Yoruba
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Please tell this forum how Jesus was called before the Bible was brought to our people? cheesy

The SHA in Orisha is the same SHA in Modern Hebrew, meaning SALVATION. That's why you will always hear the sha or sa sound in the names of God as he is called by the Bantus.

YISAYAH KONGO
ISHOR
YAHUSHA
ESHU
ABASI
ISHI
ISI
NSINDISI
OSOWOR

Etc.

The name Jesus is a European name and the man was not a European. He was Bantu. His name means SALVATION OF YAH.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

Yes I do

OK!
If you actually believe that the Israelites crossed the red sea to the land God promised their great grandfather, then how come you're arguing that Africa is the promised land when Egypt is in Africa? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Jesu is transliteration from Jesus, stop typing like a biblical uneducated. Iesous is Greek, Jesus is Anglicised/English, MESSIAH and YESHUA is Aramaic/Hebrew, while Jesu is Yoruba

Please keep your useless European Jesus to yourself. We don't need it.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

The SHA in Orisha is the same SHA in Modern Hebrew, meaning SALVATION. That's why you will always hear the sha or sa sound in the names of God as he is called by the Bantus.

YISAYAH KONGO
ISHOR
YAHUSHA
ESHU
ABASI
ISHI
ISI
NSINDISI
OSOWOR

Etc.

The name Jesus is a European name and the man was not a European. He was Bantu. His name means SALVATION OF YAH.

So Jesus' name has been called upon yet our people never knew anything about salvation rather it's always the story of Ìjàpá àti Yánníbo (Tortoise and his wife) that our ancestors kept passing on to their descendants!

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you know the reason why, before Israel, the man and even, Israel the Nation, God was comfortable, with asking Abraham, somebody not from Africa, not from Egypt, but was someone who grew up in a Mesopotamia region, city called Ur, to go sacrifice Isaac?

While reply to the above question, please scroll and find OkCornel's question about Jeremiah 13:23, "Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil." to answer as well.

Abraham was a black man. We YISOLELE (ISRAEL) are his blood descendants. Stop asking me stupid questions pls.

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:
Please keep your useless European Jesus to yourself. We don't need it.
Jesus is not European. Nobody wants or needs an European Jesus. Nobody is clamouring for a black Jesus or white Jesus, so don't even go there.

Iesous, in Greek, Jesus, in Anglicised/English, Jesu, in Yoruba, Jisos, in Igbo et cetera, are all transliterations of the blessed Aramaic/Hebrew name YESHUA, so please stop typing as if you're biblical uneducated.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:
Stop asking me stupid questions pls.
That question was a hot potato for you, so you dropped it, just like that OkCornel's question about Jeremiah 13:23, "Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil", you keep avoiding to respond to, lmao grin grin grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

So Jesus' name has been called upon yet our people never knew anything about salvation rather it's always the story of Ìjàpá àti Yánníbo (Tortoise and his wife) that our ancestors kept passing on to their descendants!

That's what the darkenss of Sin and rebellion against your creator can cause. Read Deuteronomy 28 from verse 15 down.

Our ancestors also built the greatest Empires in the world. Eg. The Mali and Songhai Empires in West Africa.

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:
Abraham was a black man.
We YISOLELE (ISRAEL) are his blood descendants ...
[img]https://s5/images/LetsHearThis.gif[/img]
Big fat lie and you know it is calling Abraham so

But let me hear this. How is Abraham a black man?
What does Abraham mean, that makes you confidently say he is a black man
?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

That's what the darkenss of Sin and rebellion against your creator can cause. Read Deuteronomy 28 from verse 15 down.

Our ancestors also built the greatest Empires in the world. Eg. The Mali and Songhai Empires in West Africa.

Going by your narratives Israelites were here and Africa was their land of promise, at the same time you agreed they travelled to Egypt and later they escaped through the red sea back to their promised land.

Is it the red sea that has shifted from its course or Egypt that has migrated to the other side of the red sea?

OK let's agree that the Israelites sin and rebelled against their Creator that's why they're building greatest empires in the world, please when did all this happened because it's just within the time frame of Abraham to Jesus?

According to the story we heard the Jews killed Jesus themselves on their own soil, so
Where exactly was Jesus killed in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Jesus is not European. Nobody wants or needs an European Jesus. Nobody is clamouring for a black Jesus or white Jesus, so don't even go there.

Iesous, in Greek, Jesus, in Anglicised/English, Jesu, in Yoruba, Jisos, in Igbo et cetera, are all transliterations of the blessed Aramaic/Hebrew name YESHUA, so please stop typing as if you're biblical uneducated.

Thieves, the direct transliteration of YAHUSHA is JOSHUA in English. So what happened? Why don't you call him JOSHUA? I'll tell you why...They gave you another god, an Idol, a European creation.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:

Thieves, the direct transliteration of YAHUSHA is JOSHUA. So what happened? Why don't you call him JOSHUA? I'll tell you why...They gave you another god, an Idol, a European creation.

Please all these are baseless arguments Sir! undecided

Jesus or Yahusha or Lesous or Joshua is just a name and as everyone of us do have names having to do with our God, Jesus also has a name! smiley

What really matters is how the true God is supposed to be worshipped and what are the expected benefits?

The phrase "believe in Jesus" simply means trust in Jesus, surely it's not just about calling his name or eulogizing him as God but to put to practice what he taught that's expected to be of great benefits to those trusting (believing) in him! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
donnie:
Thieves
It is you committing identity theft, calling and parading yourself, an African, to being an Israelite. Next you'll be saying that Israel, originally was in Africa, lmao

donnie:
... the direct transliteration of YAHUSHA is JOSHUA. So what happened?
Why don't you call him JOSHUA? I'll tell you why...They gave you another god, an Idol, a European creation.
Permit me to clear you properly on all this lack of correct biblical education you publicly are displaying upandan the place, the name Joshua, means saviour or whose help is Jehovah.

The name appears in the various forms, like Hoshea, Oshea, Jehoshua, Jeshua, Yahusha et cetera. Now repeating, Jesus, in Anglicised/English, Jesu, in Yoruba, Jesos, in Ibo/Igbo/Ndigbo, are all transliterations from Iesous, in Greek, so please quit typing as if you really are biblical uneducated.

Maximus69:
Please all these are baseless arguments Sir! undecided

Jesus or Yahusha or Lesous or Joshua is just a name and as everyone of us do have names having to do with our God, Jesus also has a name! smiley

What really matters is how the true God is supposed to be worshipped and what are the expected benefits?

The phrase "believe in Jesus" simply means trust in Jesus, surely it's not just about calling his name or eulogizing him as God but to put to practice what he taught that's expected to be of great benefits to those trusting (believing) in him! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
You're saying all these as if you don't know how far this donnie guy will go in lying. He is a chronic and prolific liar. Pasting misleading pictures upandan the forum. All he does is be posting useless and 0% biblical educated information
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Going by your narratives Israelites were here and Africa was their land of promise, at the same time you agreed they travelled to Egypt and later they escaped through the red sea back to their promised land.

Is it the red sea that has shifted from its course or Egypt that has migrated to the other side of the red sea?

OK let's agree that the Israelites sin and rebelled against their Creator that's why they're building greatest empires in the world,
The Red sea Exodus is not the only Exodus of Isrealites from Egypt young man. There were various migrations of Israelites to and from Egypt throughout history.

Go and read about Sunni Ali, the ISRAELITE king of the great Songhai Empire. It's in our DNA to excell, but pride, foolishness and rebellion against YAH's laws always destroys us. YAHUAH is merciful and does not wish that any of his people perish. But as it is, many take that love and mercy for granted and as such, many will perish.

Maximus69:
please when did all this happened because it's just within the time frame of Abraham to Jesus?
According to the story we heard the Jews killed Jesus themselves on their own soil, so
Where exactly was Jesus killed in Africa?
I will appreciate if you get some history and bible knowledge before you attempt to debate with me. There were several waves of MIGRATION of ISRAELITES. Some migrated further into Africa from Egypt before the the Exodus of Moses. Others began migrating during the various waves of perseuction and captivity centuries before and after MESSIAH's birth. Then later they were expelled from the land of Cannan by Romans in 70AD.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is you committing identity theft, calling and parading yourself, an African, to being an Israelite. Next you'll be saying that Israel, originally was in Africa, lmao

Permit me to clear you properly on all this lack of correct biblical education you publicly are displaying upandan the place, the name Joshua, means saviour or whose help is Jehovah.

The name appears in the various forms, like Hoshea, Oshea, Jehoshua, Jeshua, Yahusha et cetera. Now repeating, Jesus, in Anglicised/English, Jesu, in Yoruba, Jesos, in Ibo/Igbo/Ndigbo, are all transliterations from Iesous, in Greek, so please quit typing as if you really are biblical uneducated.

Hosea is actually HUSHA in Hebrew. It's pronounced USHA in BANTU, Meaning TO SAVE or SALVATION... All those names are Bantu.

Jesus is European. Give us his name... we don't want any anglisized NONSENSE. Who you wan teach? Yeye

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? / Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.