Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (72583 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Micluvin: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xanslyte:
If only I could see this snake to eat.

Pls forgive me.Im sorry but pls help me today.Where I work normally there's no one there.Ive not eaten since last night.Pls even if it is 400 lemme add to the change in my account.Ill look for pos or bank that discharges it.Pls my account is on my signature.Pls I'm hungry and I cannot steal because they will burn me.Thank you

You no see snake to eat but you have money for data. Ewu!
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by saxoholic1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
That is a WOOD SNAKE.....non venomous
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by MrBanner(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Does the last name end with AC so I'm sure I'm not sending to the wrong account

That guy na thief, dont send him a penny. He does this everytime.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lar.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na you give me na.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by nextstep(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
When are we going to change the name "Nairaland" to "Snakeland"? grin
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Froshhh7(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depressed101:
This is my first ever snake thread on nairaland, so I don't really know what section of the forum to post it.

I guess its a crime for snakes to bite humans cheesy and we killed it in self defense, even if it took 7days to do so. grin

7days ago a neighbor got bitten by a snake, while chilling out on some set of blocks just outside the compound, he was just trying to stand up from where he has being sitting on for at least 15 minutes, when the fiery little snake strikes his hand.

He was rushed to his village immediately where some herbs were rubbed on his hands(the place of the injury) , and little palm fronds tired to his hand, I must say he recovered quickly, I don't know how poisonous this particular snake is, but his hand was pretty swollen.

As the superstition have it in their village, when a member of their village gets bitten by a snake, and they take those herbs.

In 7days if the snake is still alive it will come back to the victim's house or the place of incident and thereafter it will be killed, I don't know how true it is but the snake right here in this picture was killed in our staircase just 2 foot to the said neighbor's apartment this morning . Yesterday made it the 7th day he was bitten by the snake, he was not around to identify if this was truly the snake that bite him.

Anyway there you go. The fiery little snake. Gosh I hate snakes
so whats the *strange* you taiking about the snake
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Rahmanjargo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
MrBanner:

That guy na thief, dont send him a penny. He does this everytime.
Thanks bro. I didn't send him yet. Thank you
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by MrBanner(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xanslyte:

sir pls what have I done to you?And where did you see me doing this everytime? If you know I've scammed you or begged you sir.Pls you are free to castigate me but me begging does not mean I'm a nonetity.As the lockdown ended im looking for what to help myself.Thank you and God bless.

Quit this show of sympathy, I know someone who has sent you money in the past and you neither acknowledged him nor stopped this shameful act. Go out and get a job, you have all your limbs intact. Stop waiting for other people to send you their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by MrBanner(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Thanks bro. I didn't send him yet. Thank you

You're welcome bro. He will learn to stop this dastardly act.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
F you.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by RaymondFantasy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Ur account number please i don't have enough at the moment I'll send you 1k so you can get something to eat
sir can I please send mine wink
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by MrBanner(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xanslyte:

Bro I scrolled through his profile and I saw he's fond of reporting people soliticiting for help to the mods.I don't know why he said what he did.If to ask for help was a crime then the police better get ready to jail me.Maybe somebody has scammed him before and he's using their sins to judge others but I want to thank you for your offer of help it's just that when genuine people tend to cry out for help people with rigid hearts would make life tough for them.Thanks and God bless.

You dey whine yourself. Have you or have you not received money on this acct before? Why did you conveniently skip that part? You're a liar and a deceiver. I report suspicious posts on NL, that's my job. Go and find yours!

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Ghostrye: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This belong to the garter snake family
Some are venomous
And others are non venomous
Garter snakes are found in north American, this is most likely an African house snake
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Once again f you.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by T4kbaba(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
sylve11:

Na forest you dey stay? undecided cool
Yes where the nature is not tempered

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Muwyn(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wow, looks really strange, I assume its Eastern Brown Snake.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
lala you're indeed a genius...

I found this thread in FP...

the snake is quite venomous, looks like an Eastern Brown Snake
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by IDFWU(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
All snakes are strange creatures to me angry
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Champneys: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depressed101:
read with your brain not your anus

Oh shut the fu. Ckk up you bellend.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Ayodele1987(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
The name of the snake is serpent, Yoruba call it paramole
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by DarkCaesar(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Paramole in Yoruba.....takes the color of the ground or soil
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Guide line for making front page on this forum
1. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
2. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
3. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
4. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
5. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
6. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
7. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
8. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
9. Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
10.Make your thread about a snake you saw or killed
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by 3kay945(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
I killed one tiny one few days ago. I didn't bring it here cos it didn't meet lala requirements cheesy
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by slex(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
This earthworm ?? Lalasticlala would be disappointed..
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by spiralwedge(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depressed101, what town and state?
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by maya007: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
illicit:
Brown skin snake

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by maya007: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
pyyxxaro:
OP as this one nor reach to chop , you for kuku use am do belt make the snake nor waste undecided
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.