Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (72585 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by ipobarecriminals: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
sad
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by SILVERLINES: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by echobazz: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lalasticlala's food is ready grin
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Deoboss(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Quite Harmless snake. Saw one in January in my compound & it tried to escape but we were fast to kill it. Some one that knows about snakes in my neighborhood said it is not really venomous
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by olurili(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nairaland dey funny sometimes, snake post on technology thread why can't you just post it in politics,at least a snake once swallow money,and that is one of Nigeria politician character

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Judolisco(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Not venomous.... But u give us Bobo drink sha
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by AuroraB(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
pyyxxaro:
OP as this one nor reach to chop , you for kuku use am do belt make the snake nor waste undecided
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by FlordFlorez(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lala come and see.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by JessetariahMD(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
stubbornman:
THE SKIN JUST LIKE PEARLS grin grin cheesy
The best snake in the world

4 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Numero9: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na this snake look strange for your eye?
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by holuwaseun04(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
that's bush snake
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
lalasticlala favourite
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by BlestHanneSSG: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Poor Cape/Brown house snake! They bite if not handled well, and that's out of self defence, but are not venomous. They're such a beauty to watch and are good pest control. They will always come around humans to catch rodents, ultimately leading to their deaths in climes like ours.

RIP dude!

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
☠️

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by sylve11: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
T4kbaba:
What is strange here, I just saw the type some hours ago. I just leave the guy to enter inside blocks hole. I can give a room to lala in my area, you go eat snakes tired depends on type you want.

Na forest you dey stay? undecided cool

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by fergie001: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brown snake......lurking around pipes etc. for rodents.

Na that man for natgeowild tell me o.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
I killed something like this recently at a friend’s place. That’s the first snake I’ve seen in years. It was really scary
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by BizBayo: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
Brown skin snake

That skin just like pearl grin

4 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by mexicocity: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
All this Township people self. So na this snake you the call strange mitchew oga na ULULA and is not even that poisonous.
Travel go village you refuse now every snake the strange for your eye.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by BizBayo: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
JessetariahMD:

The best snake in the world

I'll never trade it for any snake else grin

5 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by ubcandid(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
It's non venomous.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by BlestHanneSSG: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
The @bolded is 100% true!
Unfortunately, they'll go extinct in Nigeria as time goes on because they love coming to human dwellings to search for cheap foods in rodents that are abundant around us. Most cases, they can't avoid being seen and it turns out to be the end for such times.

Deoboss:
Quite Harmless snake. Saw one in January in my compound & it tried to escape but we were fast to kill it. Some one that knows about snakes in my neighborhood said it is not really venomous
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by NaijadrivaCars: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Until una stop to comment on snake related thread and tagged lalastic.lala, Nairaland no go de devoid of snake threads.

Imagine, of all animals, na snake una like pass

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by thundafire: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
That's a rat snake and not poisonous ok,ur neighbor is absolutely lucky
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by BlestHanneSSG: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol.. #SnakeCity.
fergie001:
Brown snake......lurking around pipes etc. for rodents.

Na that man for natgeowild tell me o.
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Androidlic: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
ye
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depressed101:
Lalasticlala food Don done o
lala dont eat baby snakes

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Jpapexjunior: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
tyup:
Judging by the color, This looks like those specie of House Snakes that are not venomous
. Will u shut up ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.